The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

Feb 21, 2010
image-9732_4B4D7FA2.jpg

911 was not the only outrage carried out in broad daylight on American soil..

image-15A0_4B4D7FA2.jpg

The other was the killing of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy in Dallas Texas, on 22 November 1963.

image-1E0F_4B4D7FA2.jpg

Lethal gunfire came from two directions on the GK, the red spot shows the location of the weapon fired from behind the picket fence some meters past the corner, positively identified as a "Short Sam" version of an AR 15 rifle,

image-6836_4B4D7FA2.jpg

In the super enhanced pic a la the Badgeman pic below that has disappeared from the internet, which also positively identifies the third tramp Charles Frederick Rogers as the gunman, the "pinwheel" pattern is where the flash dissipated thru the flash hider at the muzzle.

image-2B61_4B4D7FA2.jpg
image-E4A9_4B4D7FA2.jpg
image-8FDC_4B4D7FA2.jpg

The figures behind the shooter are Martin Luther and Coretta King!

image-0141_4B4D7FA2.jpg

As well shots were from within the Presidential limo.. as the limousine emerged from behind the freeway sign, the driver William Greer turned and looked over his right shoulder, he turned back and while holding the steering wheel with his left hand, retrieved something from under the dash with his right hand.

He then transferred the object in his right hand to his left hand, then turned his head back around to look at the President, and brought his left hand around his body and aimed and fired, what appeared to be a nickel plated .44 Cal revolver, at the President’s head.

image-9C49_4B4D7FA2.gif

Not counting shots fired from the roof of the Dal Tech Building, the jury is still out as to whether any firing came from the sixth floor of the TSBD!

http://community-2.webtv.net/Larry762/font...00FF/page4.html

Witnesses make the case for the Limousine Driver shooting JFK!

From Fred Newcomb and Perry Adams' book entitled "Murder from Within," © 1975 derived from original research done in Dallas in 1968 when the memories of witnesses were still fresh, Mr. Newcomb's book made the case for the limousine driver shooting JFK so well, that he sent copies to the 1975 Congress and Senate, believing he would be guilty of obstruction of justice" if he did not do so.

These are the witnesses whose statement to Mr. Newcomb and sometimes the Warren commission included the words "in the car."

1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee."

image-BE1E_4B4D7FA2.jpg

Zapruder frame 298 shows that Mary Moorman, and Jean Hill in the red coat were the closest eye witnesses.. in this frame the President has already been hit by a shot believed to have been fired from the Dal Tech building, before Greer, Officer Joseph Smith and Charles Frederick Rogers fired!

3. Austin P. Miller - Texas Louisiana Freight Bureau, who stood on the railway overpass overlooking Elm Street was asked by Arlen Spector where the shots came from: His reply was "from right there in the car." Senator Spector just went on to the next question, never asking Miller any specifics. From: Warren Report, New York Times edition, p. 82.

4. Clinton J. Hill. Jacqueline Kennedy's bodyguard reports in Vol. II, pp 38-139 of the Warren Commission Volumes: "I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, and ran to the presidential limousine. Just as I reached it, there was another sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object...it seemed to have some type of echho."

5. Hugh Betzner - Had picture published in Life magazine and was standing right next to the drivers side of the motorcade: He saw a gun in the hand of one of the secret service agents and heard a sound "like firecrackers going off in the car."Link to Betzner’s official statement: JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner

6. Senator Ralph Yarborough - 3rd car back Source: taped interview with Fred Newcomb. "Smelled gunpowder in the car." (statement made to press but not to Warren Commission) He was challenged by Newcomb on the phone and he then said "I must have smelled it coming down from the book depository."

moorman448.jpg

This is the original pic taken that day, enhancement of the corner of the rotunda wall carried out by a supercomputer which scrutinized the Moorman Polaroid..

0000348056008693.jpg

Revealed a uniformed figure believed to be Gordon H Arnold, talking into a hand held radio to this man believed to be Lucien Sarti..

14916896.jpg
umbrella.gif
crisarti1.jpg

A Corsican adventurer, accomplice of the so named Umbrella Man whose raised umbrella signaled the shooters, to Arnold's left a uniformed policeman wearing glasses, thought to be Dallas Police Officer Joseph Smith, fires a shotgun..

cbdm.jpg

Cecil B de Mille, is the best guess for the identity of the figure wearing glasses with "Krusty the Clown" hair to his left.

Update: Cecil B de Mille died 21 January 1959, in Hollywood.

edhoffman.jpg
edhofwife.jpg

Left: Ed Hoffman, above: the Hoffmans in Dealey Plaza November 22 2003.

The next figure seen in profile has the same shoulders as deaf mute Ed Hoffman who claims to have been there, the face looking over his right shoulder looks like his wife.

beers11.jpg

Charles Frederick Rogers a former US Navy enlisted man, is pictured behind the policeman in the Three Tramps pic above, the other tramps are E Howard Hunt of Watergate fame at the back wearing a hat, positively identified by his son St John Hunt..

saintjohnhunt.jpg

"Around 1975 I saw a poster about who killed JFK, it had a picture of the three tramps, the guy in that picture was my dad," the taller one is Charles Harrelson, father of television actor Woody Harrelson.

Everette Howard Hunt, Jr. October 9, 1918 - January 23, 2007 was an American author and spy, he worked for the CIA and later the White House under President Richard Nixon, he along with G. Gordon Liddy and others, were the White House's "plumbers," a secret team of operatives charged with fixing "leaks".

ehowardhunt.jpg

Hunt, along with Liddy engineered the first Watergate burglary, in the ensuing Watergate Scandal, he was convicted of burglary, conspiracy, and wiretapping eventually serving 33 months in prison. Hunt joined the CIA in 1949, and became station chief in Mexico City in 1950, he and fellow rookie officer William F Buckley Jr worked within the Mexican student movement, Buckley and Hunt remained life long friends.

There is something about William F Buckley that says "Umbrella Man!"

williambuckley01.jpg
rickerby.jpg

William Frank Buckley Jr.November 24, 1925 – February 27, 2008, was an American conservative author and commentator, he founded the political magazine National Review in 1955, and hosted 1429 episodes of the television show Firing Line from 1966 until 1999, he was a nationally syndicated newspaper columnist, whose writing style was famed for its erudition, wit and use of uncommon words.

wfbkly.jpg
bothun.jpg
youngwilliamfbuckleyoo.jpg
umbrellaman.jpg

Feedback says: Good coverage, my understanding of Howard Hunt's deathbed confession, was that the trigger man who was on the grassy knoll was a man named James Files.. have you researched this possibility?

Reply I believe that the whole James Files situ is a red herring designed to distract, notwithstanding the wickedness of Files, and that Wim Dankbaar and Jim Marrs are deliberately muddying the waters with this type of material.

image-FB6A_4B2EAA39.jpg

The JFK debate is riddled with false flag websites and sham forums, Mr Dankbaar is a polite and co operative man, despite he has banned me from participating in his on line forum at jfkmurdersolved.com!

The same cannot be said of Marrs, whose deportment at Waco Texas in 1993 during the siege of Mount Carmel, that resulted in the deaths of as many as eighty eight Branch Davidians, was reprehensible.

Vernon Howell aka David Koresh had pleaded with the Press Corps for a fair hearing, the ATF had entered shooting, and he fired back in defense of his household, Marrs led the response which was mockery and chanting!

She took her pic at zframe 309 and heard the fatal shot and another right after which proves two shooters right there. A good researcher would wonder why a shot after the fatal one was fired immediately after.:eusa_shhh:

Mary Moorman's Affidavit (back to the list of witnesses)

Mrs. Jean Hill and I were standing on the grass by the park on Elm Street between the underpass and the corner of Elm & Houston. I had a Polaroid Camera with me and was intending to take pictures of President Kennedy and the motorcade. As the motorcade started toward me I took two pictures. As President Kennedy was opposite me I took a picture of him. As I snapped the picture of President Kennedy, I heard a shot ring out. President Kennedy kind of slumped over. Then I heard another shot ring out and Mrs. Kennedy jumped up in the car and said, "My God he had been shot." When I heard these shots ring out, I fell to the ground to keep from being hit myself. I heard three or four shots in all. After the pictures I took were developed, the Picture of President Kennedy showed him slumped over. When the pictures were developed, they came out real light. These pictures have been turned over to Officers investigating this incident.

The HSCA said there were 4 shots and gave two scenarios based on the dpd radio analysis. One of their scenarios had a shot coming after the fatal shot which is what the evidence suggests.

1st shot = Z157 - Z161 TSBD
2nd shot = Z188 - Z191 TSBD
3rd shot = Z295 - Z296 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z312 TSBD

The HSCA went with the above scenario in the late 70's.

1st shot = Z173 - Z177 TSBD
2nd shot = Z205 -Z208 TSBD
3rd shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z328 - Z329 TSBD

In 2001, researcher D. B. Thomas studied the dictabelt recording and also determined that a shot fired from the grassy knoll killed the President. His study indicated a total of five shots with a 96.3% probability as follows:

? = Z147 No match
1st Shot = Z175 TSBD (hit a curb)
2nd Shot = Z204 "Rogue Shot"
3rd Shot = Z224 TSBD (hit JFK and Connally)
4th Shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll (Fatal wound)
5th Shot = Z326 TSBD

My line up.

1. 147-160 missed
2. 225 from front hit Kennedy in throat
3. 234 Connally struck in back from behind
4. 313 Driver fires fatal shot
5. 323 give or take a few frames; a shot was fired from the fence/knoll immediately after Greer fired to confuse people standing on elm about the fatal shot coming from inside the limo. IT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT

She heard 3 shots and then the 4 second pause that surely happened. These 3 shot are supported by facts the goverment concedes and of course disproving the single bullet myth. 18 frames per second.

Mr. SPECTER - How many shots were there altogether?
Mrs. HILL - I have always said there were some four to six shots. There were three shots---one right after the other, and a distinct pause, or just a moment's pause, and then I heard more.

1. 147-160 missed
2. 225 Kennedy
3. 234 Connally

4 1/3 second pause

4. 313 fatal shot
5. 323 dummie shot from knoll

Greer's lies are right up there with OJ Simpson. He was looking directly at Kennedy two seperate times between frame 272-302. The film proves many things and certainly proves Greer lied big time.

Mr. SPECTER - Were you able to see anything of President Kennedy as you glanced to the rear?
Mr. GREER - No, sir; I didn't see anything of the President, I didn't look, I wasn't far enough around to see the President.
THE GUILTY LIE ALL THE TIME...GREER WAS NO EXCEPTION.

Greer lies right here by saying he sped off after the second shot and after the first time he turned around. This is his official line and it's visually proven a lie because of the film. Remember this was a whitewash but in the real world Greer would have gotten the chair because of these epic lies.

Mr. GREER - Well, when we were going down Elm Street, I heard a noise that I thought was a backfire of one of the motorcycle policemen. And I didn't--it did not affect me like anything else. I just thought that it is what it was. We had had so many motorcycles around us. So I heard this noise. And I thought that is what it was. And then I heard it again. And I glanced over my shoulder. And I saw Governor Connally like he was starting to fall. Then I realized there was something wrong. I tramped on the accelerator, and at the same time Mr. Kellerman said to me, "Get out of here fast." And I cannot remember even the other shots or noises that was. I cannot quite remember any more. I did not see anything happen behind me any more, because I was occupied with getting away.

Greer slips up and admits he accelerated after the third shot which is always the last shot for people who are lying. He sped off after his second turn and right after he fired the fatal shot.

Mr. SPECTER - Do you recollect whether you accelerated before or at the same time or after the third shot?
Mr. GREER - I couldn't really say. Just as soon as I turned my head back from the second shot, right away I accelerated right then. It was a matter of my reflexes to the accelerator.
Mr. SPECTER - Was it at about that time that you heard the third shot?
Mr. GREER - Yes, sir; just as soon as I turned my head.

This testimony is golden and would convict anyone on trial for murder in a heartbeat. He admits to turning twice here but officially said he turned only once. OOPS!

Mr. SPECTER - Do you have an independent recollection at this moment of having heard three shots at that time?
Mr. GREER - I knew that after I heard the second one, that is when I looked over my shoulder, and I was conscious that there was something wrong, because that is when I saw Governor Connally. And when I turned around again, to the best of my recollection there was another one, right immediately after.

The one you fired, you imbecile.:cuckoo:

Hill heard 4-6 shots and saw the ss shooting back. She thought she was in a movie.LOL She kinda was! The only ss agent that we know for sure fired a shot was the driver. His name was William Greer and he fired the fatal shot that blew Kennedy's brains out.

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.
Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.

Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

4. 313 fatal shot
5. 323 dummie shot from knoll

1st shot = Z157 - Z161 TSBD
2nd shot = Z188 - Z191 TSBD
3rd shot = Z295 - Z296 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z312 TSBD

The HSCA went with the above scenario in the late 70's.

1st shot = Z173 - Z177 TSBD
2nd shot = Z205 -Z208 TSBD
3rd shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z328 - Z329 TSBD

In 2001, researcher D. B. Thomas studied the dictabelt recording and also determined that a shot fired from the grassy knoll killed the President. His study indicated a total of five shots with a 96.3% probability as follows:

? = Z147 No match
1st Shot = Z175 TSBD (hit a curb)
2nd Shot = Z204 "Rogue Shot"
3rd Shot = Z224 TSBD (hit JFK and Connally)
4th Shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll (Fatal wound)
5th Shot = Z326 TSBD

My line up.

1. 147-160 missed
2. 225 from front hit Kennedy in throat.
3. 234 Connally struck in back from behind
FOUR SECOND PAUSE
4. 313 Driver fires fatal shot
5. 323 give or take a few frames; a shot was fired from the fence/knoll immediately after Greer fired to confuse people standing on elm about the fatal shot coming from inside the limo. IT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT. THE LAST TWO SHOTS WERE BANG BANG.

Clint describes a massive exit that could have only been caused by that goon, Greer.

Clint Hill saw the massive hole on the right rear portion of his head.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a r*****er into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.
WallPaint441.jpg

WallPaint189.jpg

RIGHT REAR IS MISSING
WallPaint200-1.jpg

Marrs Rebuts JFK Driver As Shooter Theory
This conpsiracy kook who promotes obvious nonsense published an article (just a few months ago) that blatantly lies about a very important fact in the film. GREER HAS BOTH HIS HANDS OFF THE WHEEL 4 seconds before he fires the fatal shot. He also places the gun in his left hand. This obvious truth is so scary to these kooks that they publish articles as recent as May, 2010. They are dreading the day when at least alot of people find out this shocking truth.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine. There are plenty of real conspiracies out there without dragging this old wheezer up again.
greer239247.gif

gifsoup.gif

218 • BEHOLD A PALE HORSE William Cooper

public and perpetuate the cover-up.
I called Bob Grodin and accepted his challenge. I invited him to
appear with me at Beverly Hills High School and show his film.
I would
show my film. The audience would decide. He refused. He refused
because he knows what I know, that the audience would boo him out of
town. Grodin knows that Greer shot Kennedy because he is part of the
cover-up.

Bob Grodin is the same Bob Grodin who claims to be the world's
foremost independent photo-interpretation expert. Bob Grodin has NO
photographic education whatsoever. He has never worked with photography.
Bob Grodin has never been a photographic interpreter in his life.
He has been lying to the public about his credentials for all these years and
no one even checked; not even Congress checked his credentials when they
hired him. Do you really think that was an accident? I HAVE A DEGREE
IN PHOTOGRAPHY.
Bob Grodin is the same Bob Grodin who was hired by the House Select
Committee on Assassinations in 1976. He is the same Bob Grodin who
blatantly lied to the committee and told them that the driver, William Greer,
never took his hands off the wheel.
His job is to write books and confuse
you. His job is to maintain the position that the government lied and that
there was a conspiracy. His job is also to prevent you from knowing the
truth about who did kill the President.
You cannot welcome the New World
Order if you have faith in your government. You WILL have faith in your
government if you learn that Greer killed Kennedy on orders of the Illuminati
and that it had nothing to do with the legal, Constitutional
government. Did you know that the man who was in charge of the Secret
Service at the time of the assassination became the man in charge of
security for the Rockefeller family upon his retirement? Well, now you
know. You should also know that Bob Grodin is a friend of Leslie Watkins,
and it is Bob Grodin's name that Watkins uses as the alias of the astronaut
cited in Alternative 003. Did you know that when Ricky White made
appearances on talk radio across the country to say that his father killed
Kennedy, that Bob Grodin accompanied him? Did you know that every
time a caller asked Ricky White a question, Grodin answered for him? Do
you really believe that is a coincidence? Ricky White's father did not kill
Kennedy.
For years I have been telling people and audiences about the discrepancies
between the doctors' reports in Dallas and the autopsy report
made at Bethesda Naval Hospital. I have revealed that the wounds were
tampered with and changed. I have been telling the world that the body
was removed from its casket aboard the plane and was taken out the galley
Takes both hands off wheel. There's a good possibility Groden's lies were televised and recorded. I believe he testified twice.
Grerrighttoleft.gif

Gifs have made the case against this goon, Greer who was Kennedy's real assassin. Over and over and over an over we can see this killer slowing for only himself and then speeding off to Parkland.
nixjfk.gif

Mary Moorman took her famous pic the equivalent of zframe 309 on the south side of elm. Guess what? There's no fake white on his head because it was placed there in the film to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Roy tried to cover the gun with his head but sat a little too low.
WallPaint615.jpg

WallPaint247-1.jpg

WallPaint601.jpg

WallPaint249-1.jpg

The fake hair reflection was not added to the nix or muchmore films.

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit
Greer places gun in left hand with right at frame 242, 4 seconds before he fires fatal shot and before he turns the first time.
greer239247.gif

Perfect view of gun during shooting sequence. It's timed perfectly.
harrisrecoil.gif

jfkwhitegiffast.gif

WallPaint205.jpg

318 is the fake reflection and 319 is physical gun bleached in white.
WallPaint347.jpg

jfkgungiffast.gif

321316normal.gif

case closed

New Topics

Forum List

Back