The Japanese women who married the enemy

I'm glad to see it's not just Asians you hate, but Jews as well...

How do you feel about Japanese Jews?

View attachment 518922

Of course being outed as a bigot., you need to fabricate more strawmen. We can note you think those Evul WaSPs are obligated to tolerte everybody else at their own expense for some reason, while I don't think you've ever posted anything critical of other cultures. Why is that,? Oh yeah, it's because you're a bigot and can't bring yourself to practice what you think WASPs ought to be doing.

Already posted one, you dumbass troll. And, anybody can find hundreds more testimonials by Japanese women, and Korean, and Vietnamese, and Afrcian, and Mexican, and on and on and on, dumbass.

So we murdered them all. lol your own racism and bigotry is showing, as usual.

Tell us how many Japanese Israel has invited in after WW II, again? How about Africa? India? China? I think Peru is about the only place besides the U.S. that had any substantial Japanese population after the war.Or maybe it was Chile; one of those South American countries on the west coast. They were there before the war, though.

of course he can't answer the question; the fact is ISraelis will snivel about Americans, but wouldn't be cuaght dead allowing the kind of mass immigrations of all types and ethnic groups like the U.S. did and still does, and certainly Asian countries never would, and of course nobody wants to move to Muslim or African countries, or India or Red China, all places we never see any of our Woke' posters being critical of.

Then it shouldn't be difficult to post it again, liar.

I don't take orders from sick freaks who play with peoples' feces. Maybe you can get one of your fellow fans to read posts for you, asshat.

And you know that how, exactly?

I could make the same cynical accusation about any marriage.
Can you blame them? When they were living in bombed out hellholes nearly starving even marrying someone who hated them and treated them like dirt would be an improvement. The same thing happened with German and Italian women after the war. Even by today's standards an American man is a good catch for a woman in most societies. By the standards of the day an American was a rich prince.

Forum List

Back