The Japanese Are At It Again...

I would dearly love to have the car the changes colors.

View attachment 465957

If you want a car that changes colors, all ya gotta do is go down to your local car painting shop. There are several ways to get a car to change colors, it's called "flop", and it depends on the paint you use, as well as how you apply it.

Might cost you around 10,000 (if the paint shop is really good, otherwise it might be half that), but it's still cheaper than buying the whole car. And, you might even have more fun with it.

Why do you need a car that changes colors?
So I can rob a bank in a yellow car, drive through a tunnel and come out as a red car! ;)

Actually I think it would be cool to pick the color or paint scheme of your car on a moments notice...like choosing what tie to wear.

I would dearly love to have the car the changes colors.

View attachment 465957

If you want a car that changes colors, all ya gotta do is go down to your local car painting shop. There are several ways to get a car to change colors, it's called "flop", and it depends on the paint you use, as well as how you apply it.

Might cost you around 10,000 (if the paint shop is really good, otherwise it might be half that), but it's still cheaper than buying the whole car. And, you might even have more fun with it.
I've seen those....knew a guy that had one....a beautiful custom '50 Mercury Coupe with chopped top. Those flop paint jobs are nowhere near as versatile as that programmable system.

Forum List

Back