The Jan 6 Commission Is Political BS

Do we know who, currently in office, were helpful in what took place on that horrible day?

The FBI already investigated it and made arrests. It's a waste of time and money.

Show trials draw attention away from the disaster at the border, the disaster of Afghanistan, and the collapsing economy.

The 1/6 Reichstag Fire initially was to draw attention away from democrat violence across America. They will play it for all it's worth.

The FBI already investigated it and made arrests. It's a waste of time and money.
Only if you want to only consider whether or not it is illegal to break in to the capitol and injure over a hundred cops. The FBI only looks at the crime. The commission looks at the circumstances that caused the crime to happen in the first place.

I understand why that's uncomfortable for some people but an act of violence designed to stop the certification of a duly elected president deserves more than looking at the what. It deserves a closer look at the why too.

Only if you want to only consider whether or not it is illegal to break in to the capitol and injure over a hundred cops. The FBI only looks at the crime.

It wasn't illegal when the democrats did it to block the Kavanaugh confirmation.

1632836533546.png

The commission looks at the circumstances that caused the crime to happen in the first place.

I understand why that's uncomfortable for some people but an act of violence designed to stop the certification of a duly elected president deserves more than looking at the what. It deserves a closer look at the why too.

The show trial is intended to distract the public from the fuckup that is Joe Biden.

We always have investigated after incidents like this.

I'm not sure what you expected.

Forum List

Back