The J6 Committee May Know That Trump Did Grab That Wheel: UPDATE With Video Link

Considering the Jan 6th committee qualifies as a kangaroo committee filled with Democrats who hate Trump and a couple RINOs, it has come up with precious little.
I beg to differ with you, they've been very methodical and rational ( I like tump and his followers ). It's better to have people on a review panel who aren't prejudiced for trump when you are discussing his criminal Acts. A wise man once said, " Presidential Fame is temporary. " trump seems to believe otherwise. And in his case he's correct, he will be remembered in infamy just like Pearl harbor and 9/11. Only his disaster was the greatest ever to affect the United States of America.

I beg to differ with you, they've been very methodical and rational ( I like tump and his followers ). It's better to have people on a review panel who aren't prejudiced for trump when you are discussing his criminal Acts. A wise man once said, " Presidential Fame is temporary. " trump seems to believe otherwise. And in his case he's correct, he will be remembered in infamy just like Pearl harbor and 9/11. Only his disaster was the greatest ever to affect the United States of America.
It doesn’t matter how methodical and rational the committee has been it is composed of people who want to see Trump go down and none who will present his side of the story.

Your imagination amazes me. The greatest disaster to ever effect the Untied States? Please. It was a simple riot not an insurection and caused far less damage than most of the Antifa and BLM riots that burned sections of our cities. Also let’s not forget the riot at the White House that endangered Trump.

The entire steering wheel story has disappeared which is what democrats do to their lies.

The girl really should have been prosecuted for perjury.

I consider myself a reasonable person. Yes I will believe a person that's lived an honest and good life, opposed to one that has not and is not trustworthy.
What do you know about Cassidy other than her hearsay testimony to judge if she has lived a honest and good life?

Like we didn't when Gore lost. I don't believe where you're coming from. There's never been a lunatic like this in politics before that's the whole problem. Bottom line, if you can't accept the truth it'll drive you crazy and that's what's happened to Trump he is absolutely nuts. Obviously you should hear too much with your little tin god and you're going crazy too.
What truth? I didn't vote for Trump but how many times since 2016 have I heard how he's such a criminal and a threat to democracy? All this and still waiting for any charges filed against him.

I do understand that more people have lost their common sense and critical thinking skills because of Trump than any other politician I can recall. Like you for instance. "Obviously you should hear too much from your little tin god and you're going crazy too." What in the actual hell does that word salad mean? That sentence is like a ball ... absolutely pointless.

The entire steering wheel story has disappeared which is what democrats do to their lies.

The girl really should have been prosecuted for perjury.
trump is and always will be the biggest lie ever, which makes today's so-called republican party an absolute lie too. In America we don't prosecute innocent girls, unless they're in a republican state and they're pregnant.

Was he requested to testify and he refused?

Ornato’s role in the Trump White House made national headlines after explosive testimony by former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson, who said he had briefed Trump and other White House officials about armed elements within Trump’s rally crowd on the morning of Jan. 6, 2021.

Although Ornato quickly signaled he was willing to testify in response to Hutchinson’s account, he has yet to appear for a new interview with the select committee, according to two people familiar with the discussions.

Asked about the status of those discussion, Guglielmi said “We have continuously made Tony Ornato available.” He noted, however, that Ornato is now a private citizen and no longer a federal employee.
In a statement, Ornato said he retired today “to pursue a career in the private sector.”

“I retired from the U.S. Secret Service after more than 25 years of faithful service to my country, including serving the past five presidents,” he said. “I long-planned to retire and have been planning this transition for more than a year.”
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He did the smart thing. He quietly snuck away without speaking under oath. If he had been so concerned that Hutchinson had lied under oath, he should have run....not walk....over to the J6 committee and told them, under oath, that trump did not demand to be taken to the Capitol and that he did not grab for the steering wheel.

Personally, I would have loved to have seen trump drive up to the Capitol and stand on a podium and demand he be a two term president. Then there would have been no question that he was leading an insurrection. And that is what he wanted to do. The SS saved him from prison on January 6, 2021. So sad....

Forum List

Back