The Islamic State group threatened Tuesday to kill a Japanese journalist and a Jordanian pilot withi

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like that Fat Slob Sunni Man feels like he is committing his Jihad by stalking other posters. It has to be terribly frustrating for a convert not to be able to go out and commit violent Jihad in person like many converts do. My goodness, as fat as he is, he can't even get off his Porta-Potty to get on his knees and say his prayers.

Meanwhile, enough of the Fat Slob Troll. Has anyone heard anything further about this? My heart goes out to both families with all the suffering they are experiencing.
The Islamic State group threatened Tuesday to kill a Japanese journalist and a Jordanian pilot within 24 hours if Amman refuses to free a jailed female militant.
kenji-goto.jpg
An image obtained from a video uploaded on YouTube on Jan 27, 2015, shows a still image of Japanese hostage Kenji Goto holding a photograph allegedly showing Jordanian pilot Maaz al-Kassasbeh. (AFP/HO/YOUTUBE)
BEIRUT: The Islamic State militant group threatened on Tuesday (Jan 27) to kill a Japanese journalist and a Jordanian pilot within 24 hours unless Amman frees a jailed female militant.

A video released on militant websites shows a picture of Japanese hostage Kenji Goto holding a photograph of Jordanian pilot Maaz al-Kassasbeh.

A voiceover, purportedly by Goto, warns that Jordan is blocking the Japanese journalist's release by failing to free Sajida al-Rishawi, a would-be suicide bomber on death row since 2006.

It follows a video released last week in which the group claimed to have beheaded another Japanese hostage, Haruna Yukawa, and said Goto would be killed next if Rishawi was not freed.

Japan said following the new threat that it was seeking help from Jordan. "The government in this extremely difficult situation has been asking for assistance from the Jordanian government towards securing Goto's early release," Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told reporters.

Moments after the new video appeared, Goto's mother Junko Ishido said: "I think the government should do whatever it can do". "Kenji does not hold any animosity toward the Islamic State. He went to the Islamic State out of his extreme concern for Mr Yukawa," she told Japanese media.

Earlier, Tokyo said it was working with Jordan to free both Goto and Kassasbeh. "Both countries are closely cooperating towards the return of each of them to their countries," deputy foreign minister Yasuhide Nakayama told reporters in Amman.

Jordan's King Abdullah pledged full cooperation with Japan during a meeting with Nakayama to ensure Goto's release, Tokyo said. The new video says Goto and Kassasbeh will be killed within 24 hours if Rishawi is not freed, and urges the Japanese government to put pressure on Jordan.

Continue reading at:

IS threatens to kill Japan hostage Jordan pilot within 24 hours - Channel NewsAsia?

Sunni Stalker Troll, have I told you lately that you are the most pathetic troll on earth ?

Sunni Stalker Troll, have I told you lately that you are the most pathetic troll on earth ?

All he is really showing the readers is that he is mentally ill and is being kept in some mental institution where he can't harm anyone. Americans have to be grateful for that. One less Jihadist to worry about.

Taking the attention off yourself troll? Did you ever stop for a second to think about what you're doing?

Sally starts several threads every day or every others day, and you open these threads no matter s to post the same pointless idiotic troll comments EVERY SINGLE TIME, You are portraying the behavior of a child.
So no matter which way you look at it, you are a stalker. You DESPERATELY need mental help Sunni Stalker Troll.
What a pathetic troll :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Except I'm not following you. How can you call me calling you out for your trolling 'pathological' behavior while doing what you do?

You still haven't addressed what I'm telling you. Why do you bother posting those usual comments in Sallys threads which she starts several of a day?

New Topics

Forum List

Back