The irony of Trump’s possible indictment: From ‘Lock her Up’ to ‘Lock him up’!”?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I personally don't know how these anonymous sources saying that Trump will be indicted next week are taken as gospel.
I would have to see it to believe it.

But imagine if Trump gets does get indicted, at any time, for any reason, after all those chants of "lock her up" ending in Trump's inability to bust Hillary for any crime whatsoever?

I guess Trump's chant was just a way of projecting his own guilt onto others. It's like the pot calling the kettle black, but the pot is actually a criminal." 😄

Wow, what'd he do?
Was it jaywalking or driving without a seatbelt this time?

You rubes are nothing if not clinically deranged with TDS.
Just the mention of DT's name triggers a slap fight for pivot man on your low-T circle jerk.

"We got him this time, dagnabbit!" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :poke:

I personally don't know how these anonymous sources saying that Trump will be indicted next week are taken as gospel.

But imagine if Trump gets does get indicted, at any time, for any reason, after all those chants of "lock her up" ending in Trump's inability to bust Hillary for any crime whatsoever?

I guess Trump's chant was just a way of projecting his own guilt onto others. It's like the pot calling the kettle black, but the pot is actually a criminal." 😄
Trump is famous for doing that. If you want to know what he did…. Listen to what he accuses others of doing

Trump is famous for doing that. If you want to know what he did…. Listen to what he accuses others of doing
I believe you, because he tried to call Desantis "Tiny D" when Stormy Daniels has revealed that he has a small "mushroom".

Wow, what'd he do?
Was it jaywalking or driving without a seatbelt this time?

You rubes are nothing if not clinically deranged with TDS.
Just the mention of DT's name triggers a slap fight for pivot man on your low-T circle jerk.

"We got him this time, dagnabbit!" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :poke:
I don't consider the Stormy Daniels thing a big offense. It's trying to steal the election in Georgia that i want him to go down for.

I don't consider the Stormy Daniels thing a big offense. It's trying to steal the election in Georgia that i want him to go down for.
That's next. Then the J6 coup plot. They may as well just roll everything into a RICO indictment considerng Trump is nothing but a corrupt organized crime boss.

It could be just Trump making sure that his lieutenants will be ready for whenever it comes. And it 'is' coming.

Here's Lawrence O'Donnell throwing down the gauntlet in saying that 40,000 NY police officers are ready and waiting.

(nearer to the last quarter of the video.)

and suppose the left acually achieves their goal and prevents Trump from running ? what then ? i'll tell you what ...DeSantis will be the 2024 nominee ! and DeSantis polices are lockstep with Tumps without the baggage ! and DeSantis will wipe the floor with any dem nominee in 2024 ! and DeSantis will trigger and anger leftists as bad or if not worse than Tump ever did ! DeSantis will be reviled by the left even than worse than Trump is ! so no matter what happens the leftist emotional idiots have many yrs of triggering ahead of them !:eusa_whistle:

no matter what ...the Biden families shady business dealings will be uncovered ... the left hopes this news will deflect from the disaster of the Biden admins actions and the economy ... it wont .

Does Stormy Daniels threaten national security like Killary did? Thread closed, stupid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back