The Iraq Panel

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
One of the reporters asked an interesting question and i cant seem to find liberals anywhere who will give a good answer. heck the panel didnt really have a good answer for it.

The panel has only been in Iraq once, and never left the green zone. Why should the President listen to them and not his commanders on the ground?

For the President does listen to his Commanders on the ground. But politics don't care about that, it is more about confussion in politial ranks thus making this Iraq Panel un-realistic and a waste of time. If you don't go into harms way how can you claim to be the experts here.

One of the reporters asked an interesting question and i cant seem to find liberals anywhere who will give a good answer. heck the panel didnt really have a good answer for it.

The panel has only been in Iraq once, and never left the green zone. Why should the President listen to them and not his commanders on the ground?

Because this group claims to have all of this understanding of goverment undeneath it's belt and coincidently are members of groups that have a lot of stock in what happens in the middle east. LITERALLY !!!!! I also thought the "plan" was presented quite pompously at the news conference as if these folks had way more to gain politically.

Because this group claims to have all of this understanding of goverment undeneath it's belt and coincidently are members of groups that have a lot of stock in what happens in the middle east. LITERALLY !!!!! I also thought the "plan" was presented quite pompously at the news conference as if these folks had way more to gain politically.

This panels suggestions are so underwhelming that I keep wondering what the hell it's all about. They overwhelmingly present themselves as "bipartisan". Is this some way that a plan can be presented by a "bipartisan" group so that no one party will get credit or take responsibilty for what happens if their advice is followed?

This panel makes me sick. James Baker and the so called (Stay in the Green Zone) Panel has done nothing but give the illusion to our enemies that we plan to cut and run and that U.S. foreign policy is weak with the American people unwilling to stomach conflicts. I kept hearing that we could not win this war? You mean our police action. Members of our armed forces annihilated the opposition in a quick show of force. But with all the political correctness our military forces have had their hands tied behind their back from controlling the insurgents with brute overwhelming force. Our men and women are dying from i.e.d.'s and little small ambushes because they are not allowed to engage the enemy with full unleashed might of their resources.

Just an example and this one really makes my blood boil is the fact that our Marine scout snipers are not allowed stalk or hide. They have to remain visible on roof tops or in the open to be seen as more as a deterrent then a threat by the Iraqi people. Again a police action. These guys were not trained to be seen in the first place, let alone be anchored to one position with out roaming or stalking the enemy.

The hell with the Panel of cut and run. Allow the Generals to make the call without the political correctness factor.

This great panel recommend "negotiations". So exactly what are we supposed to bring to the negotiation table? Israel? Is that perhaps the hidden agenda? Throw Israel to the wolves to get them off our backs? Wouldn't be surprised.

For the President does listen to his Commanders on the ground. But politics don't care about that, it is more about confussion in politial ranks thus making this Iraq Panel un-realistic and a waste of time. If you don't go into harms way how can you claim to be the experts here.

If the Chimpy McPresident actually listened to anyone, or anything, but the voices of his syncophants and the ones in his head, we wold never have invaded Iraq to begin with. But since he failed to listen to the voices of reason, and continues to do so, we are and will continue to be mired in Iraq until Chimpy and his Administration are removed from office. Sorry to burst your bubble.

If the Chimpy McPresident actually listened to anyone, or anything, but the voices of his syncophants and the ones in his head, we wold never have invaded Iraq to begin with. But since he failed to listen to the voices of reason, and continues to do so, we are and will continue to be mired in Iraq until Chimpy and his Administration are removed from office. Sorry to burst your bubble.

And just what would Bully McShit have done? Invade Afghanistan and declare the WOT over? Bin ladens' goal is to recreate the Caliphate. Do you know where he wants to put the Capital ? Insisting our enemies do not exist and are not determined is psychotic.

If the Chimpy McPresident actually listened to anyone, or anything, but the voices of his sycophants and the ones in his head, we wold never have invaded Iraq to begin with. But since he failed to listen to the voices of reason, and continues to do so, we are and will continue to be mired in Iraq until Chimpy and his Administration are removed from office. Sorry to burst your bubble.

And who were these people the President was supposed to listen too that had the great insight into having the Iraqi government abide by the U.N. resolutions?

Was it the same people that even to this day prevent our Armed Forces of the United States from fighting this conflict, with political correctness and both hands tied behind their backs?

So if you were the President of the United States, how would you deal with Iraq,Iran, N. Korea, Syria, and Afghanistan?

He doesn't listen to his commanders on the ground, only which way the political winds blow does the president heed when it concerns Iraq.

Forum List

Back