The Intentional Destruction of our Civilization: Have you noticed? Do you care?

The good old days were never as good as you remember them. The boomers especially are prone to think that the time of their childhood was perfect. This is because they were the most pampered and sheltered generation of children in human history.
Well God bless the boomers. Through self actualization they did a bit of running while being parents. They kinda left my generation to their own devices. My childhood was awesome. Hunting, fishing, rock climbing, dirt biking, skate boarding. You name it we did it. Thrill seeking was the name of the game and thrill seek we did. My group had a motto if ya don't come home muddy and bloody you were not trying hard enough.
Fuck the boomers, they built the world we have now. If they think it sucks they have only themselves to blame. It's like the twentieth century was a wild party and they are blaming the janitorial staff for the broken furniture and puddles of puke.
Meh, worked out fine for me. Sorry not so much for you. I have had a good fucking time in this life. The good times keep rolling. My shit is paid for, I have toys and fish for a living. Would not trade my childhood for anyone's. Had a freeking blast.

I had a great childhood and have had a great life too. That does not mean I do not recognize that others did not.

The good old days were never as good as you remember them. The boomers especially are prone to think that the time of their childhood was perfect. This is because they were the most pampered and sheltered generation of children in human history.
Well God bless the boomers. Through self actualization they did a bit of running while being parents. They kinda left my generation to their own devices. My childhood was awesome. Hunting, fishing, rock climbing, dirt biking, skate boarding. You name it we did it. Thrill seeking was the name of the game and thrill seek we did. My group had a motto if ya don't come home muddy and bloody you were not trying hard enough.
Fuck the boomers, they built the world we have now. If they think it sucks they have only themselves to blame. It's like the twentieth century was a wild party and they are blaming the janitorial staff for the broken furniture and puddles of puke.
Meh, worked out fine for me. Sorry not so much for you. I have had a good fucking time in this life. The good times keep rolling. My shit is paid for, I have toys and fish for a living. Would not trade my childhood for anyone's. Had a freeking blast.

I had a great childhood and have had a great life too. That does not mean I do not recognize that others did not.
I get that I know some people that have had rough. I also know some people that sit around crying for no good freeking reason. I mean what the hell do you expect out of life.

Fuck you, you deprived piece of fucking pig shit. You libturds left us a shit hole. You fuckers are going to get hurt like you wouldn't believe. There are people like me who will kill with a baseball bat than have some commie queer tell me how to llive

Fuck you, you deprived piece of fucking pig shit. You libturds left us a shit hole. You fuckers are going to get hurt like you wouldn't believe. There are people like me who will kill with a baseball bat than have some commie queer tell me how to llive

And yet, you are angry that women now get to choose whether they want to be a housewife or a career woman.

Indeed, our female children are indoctrinated (I will not say "taught") to believe that being a "housewife" is equivalent to "being a failure."
It's older men who deny girls their future and treat adult women as dependents, as they evict boys from their community.
Men shouldn't have that many wives.

I get that I know some people that have had rough. I also know some people that sit around crying for no good freeking reason. I mean what the hell do you expect out of life.
Mario Cuomo Said Ronald Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. Guess what, people did not get magically lazy and stupid, the problem is Republicans cutting taxes on the rich until we have a flat tax system, a huge giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else. Ronald Reagan was huge at making college and training more expensive and difficult. It is not surprising that we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world. Great job. They still obstruct any such support for regular people. The GOP sucks and only the brainwash makes your idiocy possible.

It is all the Democrats fault to yet we have had GOP give away to the rich tax rates for the last 40 years, brainwashed functional moron. The Democrats have passed three things through Congress in the last 40 years basically. Obamacare Obama's stimulus and the covet response by Biden. Otherwise total obstruction by the GOP and yet you are so brainwashed and idiotic you blame Democrats. Absolute idiocy.

Last edited:

The sad truth is, this is the goal of so many. To work yourself to death.

But when you die, your employer will have your job filled before your obituary shows up in the paper. On their death beds, I am sure many people have expressed regrets. But I doubt any expressed a regret that they didn't work more or harder.

Don't get me wrong, I am not against hard work. And I believe in working to support yourself. But I also remember too many 80 hour weeks when my kids were small. The money was good, but what I missed can never be regained.
Thanks to GOP obstruction we are the only modern country without great vacations and infrastructure health care living wage etc etc

So are you that your country has the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere in the modern world after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich. Yes things used to be great before Ronald Reagan screwed up everything. Including the worst propaganda machine that seems to be running the GOP now. Great job! God will not be impressed by your willing ignorance. The last 40 years already GOP disgrace. Greed corruption bubbles and busts stupidest wars ever garbage covert actions.

to GOP obstruction we are the only modern country without great vacations and infrastructure health care living wage etc etc
You really gotta work for a multinational megacorporation with the whole slew of labor union "benefits" in lieu of cash pay?
In every other modern country if you work in McDonald's you get at least a month vacation and a living wage and help with daycare paid friendly leave cheap collagen training. Etc etc. Wake up d****** and you don't have to work to get health care. It's called worrying about the unfortunate and not being a greedy a****** like your heroes who brainwash you everyday. Wake up

Wake up d****** and you don't have to work to get health care. It's called worrying about the unfortunate
Stop damning people and calling them unfortunate. Liberals aren't in a position to preach like that.
I am not damning anybody except your lying scumbag mega rich GOP heroes. You are a brainwashed functional moron, the laughing stock and horror of the civilized world at this point. Do you believe the election was stolen despite all evidence to the contrary? You are a disgrace as well then.....

A few short generations ago, it was common knowledge that the ideal family life centered around a (a) working father who provided the financial support, and (b) a nurturing mother who kept the household together and, most importantly, managed the nurturing of the children - which were plentiful. The uncomfortable fact remains that households that maintain that structure still produce the most well-rounded, happiest, and most successful children. No other family structure is its equal, AND there is no other family objective that is more important than this. "We" pay lip service to this fact by mouthing platitudes like, "Our children are the future," and "Children are our most important asset," but in every meaningful way we relegate child nurturing to a task of secondary importance in our culture. Indeed, our female children are indoctrinated (I will not say "taught") to believe that being a "housewife" is equivalent to "being a failure." Kids are taught the same thing in school, with subtle putdowns like, "What does your mommy DO?" As though raising children and running a household were DOING NOTHING. But this is a LIE.

It is also said that, "It is no longer possible to live on a single income." This is something between a lie and a self-fulfilling, self-destructive prophecy. While it's true that we experienced a recession and a rude introduction to the World Economy in the 70's that killed hundreds of thousands of good-paying middle class jobs - mainly manufacturing jobs - and forcing many women into the workplace, the introduction of tens of millions of working moms into the workforce did more to depress wages overall than any other economic development. Maybe that's why there are fewer good, middle-class jobs around for our Dads.

While no one was looking, these second incomes converted scores of nice-to-haves into must-haves, did they not? Do we all need big houses in the suburbs? Does every child need its own bedroom? Do we need several televisions in the house, and all of the electronic bullshit that mesmerizes our children ALL DAY LONG(!)? Do we need to take an opulent vacation every year? Do we really need two or three thirty-thousand-dollar cars in every household (which would not be necessary if Mom did not work)? Do we really need the closets and closets full of clothing and shoes that we eventually donate to charity because the house is simply not big enough to contain them?

What is the expected result of essentially turning over the nurturing of our children to The State? We complain that they are being indoctrinated into a Leftist dream world of bullshit, but isn't that entirely predictable?

Our culture teaches as a matter of faith that "alternative" lifestyles are just as good, if not superior to, the traditional family structure described above, and statistical evidence that denies that propaganda is suppressed. When assessing these alternative households to others, they always compare it to the household where the father is a convict or a drug addict - never to the norm. "Heather has two mommies," sounds almost tolerable, but what if it's Johnnie? Is it OK for him to have two Mommies? What a fucked up existence that would be.

While it is off the radar screen to many Americans (and you will never see this in scripted television), we still have tens of millions of families that continue the traditional paradigm. The dads go to work every day, year after year, and the moms are always there to send the kids off to school every day and be there when they get home, help with their homework, volunteer with the PTA (and the Church), and so on. Some of these families are even working class. Somehow they survive in modest homes, with one car, multiple kids in a single bedroom, and moms who are doing what we all pretend to value as the most import function in our society: nurturing the next generation.

And our culture treats such people - especially the wives/mothers - with disgust. Why is that?
I think we all know kids who grew up in traditional families and are totally screwed up. We also know kids who grew up in broken homes and turned out just fine.

I grew up in a traditional home and I turned out OK. My kids grew up in a semi-traditional one, my wife worked part time, and they grew up even better.` Your home & family are only one part of turning you into who you are.

It is all the Democrats fault to yet we have had GOP give away to the rich tax rates for the last 40 years, brainwashed functional moron. The Democrats have passed three things through Congress in the last 40 years basically. Obamacare Obama's stimulus and the covet response by Biden. Otherwise total obstruction by the GOP and yet you are so brainwashed and idiotic you blame Democrats. Absolute idiocy.
LOLOL. Hey ass hole. If I would have listened to you libturds I'd have slaved a life away to a miserable boss with a thumb up my ass. That's for total fucking sperm belching imbeciles as you. Fuck off dick head. Obamacare fucked us up so bad you brainlesspiece of fucking pig shit

LOLOL. Hey ass hole. If I would have listened to you libturds I'd have slaved a life away to a miserable boss with a thumb up my ass. That's for total fucking sperm belching imbeciles as you. Fuck off dick head. Obamacare fucked us up so bad you brainlesspiece of fucking pig shit
Actually that is the GOP plan obviously. Try to change the channel and try reality. Democrats are for health care living wage GREAT VACATIONS daycare cheap college and training ID card to end illegal immigration the only solution, and mainly taxing the rich instead of the giveaway to the rich of the last 40 years. Like every other modern country already has. You are clueless, perfect chump of the greedy idiot rich.

Obamacare is the greatest step forward for regular people since the 1960s idiot. The old GOP plan was don't get sick. Or will cut you off... Guess what, guaranteed health care costs more than a scam lol. Now they are going after costs with competition and transparency like the GOP always says but never does...

You cant be serious. A family then did not pamper their children. The "world does not owe you a living" was on our refrigerator.

A few short generations ago, it was common knowledge that the ideal family life centered around a (a) working father who provided the financial support, and (b) a nurturing mother who kept the household together and, most importantly, managed the nurturing of the children - which were plentiful. The uncomfortable fact remains that households that maintain that structure still produce the most well-rounded, happiest, and most successful children. No other family structure is its equal, AND there is no other family objective that is more important than this. "We" pay lip service to this fact by mouthing platitudes like, "Our children are the future," and "Children are our most important asset," but in every meaningful way we relegate child nurturing to a task of secondary importance in our culture. Indeed, our female children are indoctrinated (I will not say "taught") to believe that being a "housewife" is equivalent to "being a failure." Kids are taught the same thing in school, with subtle putdowns like, "What does your mommy DO?" As though raising children and running a household were DOING NOTHING. But this is a LIE.

It is also said that, "It is no longer possible to live on a single income." This is something between a lie and a self-fulfilling, self-destructive prophecy. While it's true that we experienced a recession and a rude introduction to the World Economy in the 70's that killed hundreds of thousands of good-paying middle class jobs - mainly manufacturing jobs - and forcing many women into the workplace, the introduction of tens of millions of working moms into the workforce did more to depress wages overall than any other economic development. Maybe that's why there are fewer good, middle-class jobs around for our Dads.

While no one was looking, these second incomes converted scores of nice-to-haves into must-haves, did they not? Do we all need big houses in the suburbs? Does every child need its own bedroom? Do we need several televisions in the house, and all of the electronic bullshit that mesmerizes our children ALL DAY LONG(!)? Do we need to take an opulent vacation every year? Do we really need two or three thirty-thousand-dollar cars in every household (which would not be necessary if Mom did not work)? Do we really need the closets and closets full of clothing and shoes that we eventually donate to charity because the house is simply not big enough to contain them?

What is the expected result of essentially turning over the nurturing of our children to The State? We complain that they are being indoctrinated into a Leftist dream world of bullshit, but isn't that entirely predictable?

Our culture teaches as a matter of faith that "alternative" lifestyles are just as good, if not superior to, the traditional family structure described above, and statistical evidence that denies that propaganda is suppressed. When assessing these alternative households to others, they always compare it to the household where the father is a convict or a drug addict - never to the norm. "Heather has two mommies," sounds almost tolerable, but what if it's Johnnie? Is it OK for him to have two Mommies? What a fucked up existence that would be.

While it is off the radar screen to many Americans (and you will never see this in scripted television), we still have tens of millions of families that continue the traditional paradigm. The dads go to work every day, year after year, and the moms are always there to send the kids off to school every day and be there when they get home, help with their homework, volunteer with the PTA (and the Church), and so on. Some of these families are even working class. Somehow they survive in modest homes, with one car, multiple kids in a single bedroom, and moms who are doing what we all pretend to value as the most import function in our society: nurturing the next generation.

And our culture treats such people - especially the wives/mothers - with disgust. Why is that?
Sexiest rant notwithstanding it actually is a fact that many if not most households cannot survive on a single income.
Traditional family structures are still possible today.

Sexiest rant notwithstanding it actually is a fact that many if not most households cannot survive on a single income.
Traditional family structures are still possible today.

Maybe for the top ten percent or so.

Forum List

Back