The Intelligence Of The Anti-Faith Secular Humanists Will Vanish.

IMO, if you worship yourself or The State you're not an atheist, strictly defined.....Though atheism itself is as dogmatic as any religion, so there's also that.
That's a good point. You can know what something is by what it does.

Atheism is no more dogmatic than theism. Atheism is not a religion - it is a political doctrine that opposes theist-based doctrine for the basis of public policy.

Atheists have some dogmatic beliefs, but they are not what theists can detect.

Atheists' belief that "atheism is the non-belief in gods," is incorrect. Atheism is a political doctrine that opposes theist-based doctrine as the basis for public policy.

Atheists also dogmatically believe in the almighty United States Constitution, which is an erroneous organization for republic government of for a society as diverse and sophisticated that the nation has evolved to.

Atheists also dogmatically believe that religion is belief and worship of god." It is not. Religion is the practice of exercises that maintain dignty.
The behaviors of atheists seem pretty dogmatic to me. Cause I hear the exact same arguments over and over again against the belief in God. And your defense of atheism sort of resembles a religious person defending his religion from an attack from a rival religion. And let's not forget the fact that you are in a religion forum discussing your beliefs. So there's that.

IMO, if you worship yourself or The State you're not an atheist, strictly defined.....Though atheism itself is as dogmatic as any religion, so there's also that.

Atheism is no more dogmatic than theism. Atheism is not a religion - it is a political doctrine that opposes theist-based doctrine for the basis of public policy.

Atheists' belief that "atheism is the non-belief in gods," is incorrect. Atheism is a political doctrine that opposes theist-based doctrine as the basis for public policy.

Atheists also dogmatically believe in the almighty United States Constitution, which is an erroneous organization for republic government of for a society as diverse and sophisticated that the nation has evolved to.

Atheists also dogmatically believe that religion is belief and worship of god." It is not. Religion is the practice of exercises that maintain dignty.
Atheists approach it as though it's a religion, as evidenced by your admission that it is dogmatic.....Something they have in common with SH dogmatists.

Atheists DON'T believe in the US Constitution, as it was created by deists....It is they who are the ones who are dogmatically chasing all forms of Judaism and Christianity out of the public square, disingenuously claiming that acknowledgement equals establishment.

But I'm more troubled by the fact that some people don't recognize that things like logic, truth, etc. are independent of man. That man can make logic and truth be anything he wants.

That's a dangerous belief. That's the kind of belief that can rationalize atrocities.

But I'm more troubled by the fact that some people don't recognize that things like logic, truth, etc. aren't independent of man. That logic and truth only exist because of man and that man can make logic and truth be anything he wants.

That's a dangerous belief. That's the kind of belief that can rationalize atrocities.
Ever come across adherents to the brain droppings of Max Stirner?

But I'm more troubled by the fact that some people don't recognize that things like logic, truth, etc. aren't independent of man. That logic and truth only exist because of man and that man can make logic and truth be anything he wants.

No. Never heard of him before now.

So I guess I could have come across them without knowing it.

No. Never heard of him before now.

So I guess I could have come across them without knowing it.
The ethics of a hungry hyena....And his acolytes eat it up.

Atheists approach it as though it's a religion, as evidenced by your admission that it is dogmatic.....Something they have in common with SH dogmatists.

Atheists DON'T believe in the US Constitution, as it was created by deists....It is they who are the ones who are dogmatically chasing all forms of Judaism and Christianity out of the public square, disingenuously claiming that acknowledgement equals establishment.

That's just it.. Atheists support the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.. They don't try to make either subject to religious dogma .. Not all religious people are like that, but the Scofield heretics, Dispensationists and Dominionists certainly are..

The behaviors of atheists seem pretty dogmatic to me. Cause I hear the exact same arguments over and over again against the belief in God. And your defense of atheism sort of resembles a religious person defending his religion from an attack from a rival religion. And let's not forget the fact that you are in a religion forum discussing your beliefs. So there's that.
I am not saying that I do not have a religion, nor am I confirming that other atheists do not have a religion. In more simpler terms I am explaining that atheism is not a religion, just as theism is not a religion.

That's just it.. Atheists support the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.. They don't try to make either subject to religious dogma .. Not all religious people are like that, but the Scofield heretics, Dispensationists and Dominionists certainly do.
No they don't....I've encountered enough atheists to know better.

It's almost always "I support the Constitution BUT (reason that they don't support it here)"....It's that or they come up with some semantic gymnastics to twist its meaning in ways that would make Orwell blush.

That's just it.. Atheists support the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.. They don't try to make either subject to religious dogma .. Not all religious people are like that, but the Scofield heretics, Dispensationists and Dominionists certainly do.

It's almost always "I support the Constitution BUT (reason that they don't support it here)"....It's that or they come up with some semantic gymnastics to twist its meaning in ways that would make Orwell blush.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are secular, jackass and even the title of this thread mocks both.

That is because atheism is a political doctrine that opposes theist-based doctrine as the basis for public policy. Atheism is not a religion, just as theism is not a religion.

That is because atheism is a political doctrine that opposes theist-based doctrine as the basis for public policy. Atheism is not a religion, just as theism is not a religion.
There you have it...Atheists don't believe in the Constitution.

He's not smart enough to understand what you just wrote.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are secular, jackass and even the title of this thread mocks both.
A document created on the foundation and premise of the laws of nature and nature's god is secular?

Freedom to practice the religion of your choice is secular?

Mmmmmmm'kayyyyy.

He's not smart enough to understand what you just wrote.
I'm smart enough to understand it just fine...It's part of the semantic gymnastics, which I just mentioned, that you secular humanist creeps engage in.

There you have it...Atheists don't believe in the Constitution.

You should join the Lord's Resistance Army.. They want a government based on the Ten Commandments.

They operate in northern Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

A document created on the foundation and premise of the laws of nature and nature's god is secular?

Mmmmmmm'kayyyyy.

You are remarkably stupid... yes, the freedom to practice the religion of your choice is secular.

Mmmmmmm'kayyyyy.

You are remarkably stupid... yes, the freedom to practice the religion of your choice is secular.
You two clowns would make outstanding Stirnerites.

Totally secular, I tell you!!

So why didn't they just compose a passage that read that belief in god is mandatory? There are some state constitutions that are fairly plain language forbidding atheists from participating in the government.

Forum List

Back