The insurrectionist in all his glory

What does "the race" (La Raza) have to do with a political cartel? I have a problem with the terms latinx or hispanic as well, the first for reasons you cite and the second because it hearkens to the root hispaniola which of course is the island that Haiti and the Dom. Rep. occupy. I believe the proper name for this group of people would be Mestizo which is a cross between European and native peoples of the region.
We Can No Longer Afford to Let the Blind and Cowardly Fantasies of Our Ruling Class Determine Foreign Policy

Better to call them "Indigenees." No matter how long they've been in the Americas, those unproductive savages never belonged here in the first place. Nature doesn't respect seniority rights. The iron law of territory is "USE IT OR LOSE IT."

Personally, I think your avatar was just hissyfitting with the thought that any old negative claim against folks you don't like was sufficient for adult discourse.

It's not. It makes your avatar look foolish, unprepared, and with a tendency to just spout off for attention.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Commie Goons Like MLK Can Use This Strawman, So Can Anybody Else

There you go again, bigot—judging me by the color of my avatar rather than by the content of my post.

He means that anyone who does not see him in his glorious and smug superiority is flyover roadkill.
totally correct in elevating himself far up in the clouds ........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- (underlining by my avatar)

If I may, let's add a little context to the description the poster MainStreet offers for my avatar.

First, what we need remember is that 'height'.....or 'elevation' is relative.
I mean by that, 'elevated'...compared to what?
Well, compared to something lower.
Ergo, if poster MainStreet perceives my avatar as 'elevated'......well then, he ain't.
He ain't elevated. He's low.

It's like that old saw about 'sitting a high horse'.
If you perceive another 'sitting on his high horse'.....that can only be if you yourself sit upon a small pony.

Or so I've read.

This country has a long history of riots but only one riot was an attempt to destroy our Democracy. J6.
Your idiotic post is not unexpected considering your idiotic posting history.
A cross nation riot caused by LibTards, who believed, and still believe, an inveterate wife beater and drug user was a hero, that caused hundreds of millions in damages and dozens of murders.

Your idiotic post is not unexpected considering your idiotic posting history.
A cross nation riot caused by LibTards, who believed, and still believe, an inveterate wife beater and drug user was a hero, that caused hundreds of millions in damages and dozens of murders.
It was a degenerate cop who caused hundreds of millions of damages and he`s doing 22 years for it. LibTards? That`s pretty clever for an 8 year old.

Trump's top priority is employment for US citizens.
Discuss the problem with this priority.
Really?

January 10 2018
A new round of layoffs is taking effect this week at the Carrier Corp. factory in Indianapolis a little more than a year after President Donald Trump touted a deal that staved off the plant's closure and saved some of its jobs.

About 215 people are being let go starting Thursday, leaving about 1,100 workers at the plant, according to the company. That's down from the some 1,600 factory, office and engineering jobs at the facility when Carrier announced plans in early 2016 to move production to Mexico.

This week's previously announced layoffs follow about 340 job cuts at the factory in July.

May 23 2018
“We did everything Harley-Davidson asked us to do,” said Primeaux, a welder. “To have it all blow up in your face is kind of disappointing.”

Days later, Harley-Davidson announced a dividend increase and a stock buyback plan to reward shareholders, repurchasing 15 million of its shares, valued at nearly $700 million.

Like other corporations, Harley-Davidson is benefiting this year from the tax cut law passed in 2017, which slashed the corporate rate from 35 percent to 21 percent. The company maintains that the dividend increase and stock buyback is unrelated to the tax savings.

House Speaker Paul Ryan visited a Harley plant in Wisconsin in September and said, “Tax reform can put American manufacturers and American companies like Harley-Davidson on a much better footing to compete in the global economy and keep jobs in America.”

Harley is also building a new plant in Thailand. However the company maintains that the Bangkok plant is “separate and unrelated” to the decision to close the Kansas City plant, according to Michael Pflughoeft, a spokesman for Harley-Davidson.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

Forum List

Back