The insurrectionist in all his glory

Of course...all of your "arguments" are laden with emotion and no policy.
Weak, very weak.
Which arguments would those be? 😄 You're the one making emotionally charged personal attacks against me. Where's the rationality in calling me a trespasser? I was born here so obviously you meant you feel like I'm trespasser rather than being able to make a rational argument that I am one.

Which arguments would those be? 😄 You're the one making emotionally charged personal attacks against me. Where's the rationality in calling me a trespasser? I was born here so obviously you meant you feel like I'm trespasser rather than being able to make a rational argument that I am one.
You...Trump is a doody head!
Very intellectual.
Who do you think you're fooling other than your fellow Liberals?

I said you were screwing a trespasser.
But that's besides the point that you think Trump is evil because he's a doody head.

You...Trump is a doody head!
Very intellectual.
Who do you think you're fooling other than your fellow Liberals?
Where is the evidence I said Trump was doody head? Who do you think you're fooling by claiming I said that without showing any evidence that I did?
I said you were screwing a trespasser.
But that's besides the point that you think Trump is evil because he's a doody head.
My wife is also an American citizen, so wrong there again Bob.

Where is the evidence I said Trump was doody head? Who do you think you're fooling by claiming I said that without showing any evidence that I did?

My wife is also an American citizen, so wrong there again Bob.
Post a Trump policy with which you disagreed.
Post a Trump policy with which you agreed.

Post a Trump policy with which you disagreed.
Post a Trump policy with which you agreed.
I agreed with the criminal justice reform legislation he passed with bipartisan support in the form of the First Step Act and I disagreed with his policy of separating migrating and asylum seeking parents from their children at the Southern border.

I agreed with the criminal justice reform legislation he passed with bipartisan support in the form of the First Step Act and I disagreed with his policy of separating migrating and asylum seeking parents from their children at the Southern border.
My Columbian co-worker, who has over 30 siblings living in Columbia, told me those teenage children belong to drug gangs and have already committed dozens of murders.

My Columbian co-worker, who has over 30 siblings living in Columbia, told me those teenage children belong to drug gangs and have already committed dozens of murders.
Is hearsay and personal anecdotes from your co-workers what you imagine to be a rational argument?

Is hearsay and personal anecdotes from your co-workers what you imagine to be a rational argument?
First...I appreciate your answering my request.

Second...
Yes; his father owned a coffee farm.
The average adult male in Columbia has 1 main wife and his father had 9 mistresses.
He is one of 61 children because there are no police to protect the farm.
He is not at all proud of what his father was and so he sought legal asylum in the US.
Life South of the Border is hell; there are the few super rich and the many starving poor.

First...I appreciate your answering my request.

Second...
Yes; his father owned a coffee farm.
The average adult male in Columbia has 1 main wife and his father had 9 mistresses.
He is one of 61 children because there are no police to protect the farm.
He is not at all proud of what his father was and so he sought legal asylum in the US.
Life South of the Border is hell; there are the few super rich and the many starving poor.
So is that a yes? You do think this personal anecdote is a rational argument? 😄 Is it rational to just believe your co-worker without facts or evidence or does rationality tell us we should only accept that which we have evidence of?

Last edited:
Well, I will admit I can be just a rural bumpkin, and ofttimes miss a lot of what other folks see, but......but as much a I watched newsclips of the 2020 demonstrations against police brutality...well, I didn't see 'Vote Biden' flags, hats, or jackets. Nor, did I see name tags, lapel pins, banners or sign-up sheets that would help us identify the "Democrat"- boogeymen posters such as above are so askeered of.

In the end, is it true that poster Indeependent, is seemingly suggesting that the 17 year old kid who just threw a crowbar through the Nike store window....is a registered Democrat? And suggesting the kid will even vote, How would Indeependent know? How would he know who the kid voted for? Which party he supports?

In short, count me skeptical that postern Indeependent knows whereof he speaks,
Anyone who breaks a store window in the name of Justice is a registered Democrat.
Now you'll show shock that 80+% of slums are Democrat.

Granted that lefties are guilty of having selective memories but it hasn't been that long ago since James Hodgkinson opened fire on a republican baseball team. The FBI prides itself on it's ability to analyze criminal behavior but the Bureau couldn't seem to come up with a motive for the Vegas shooter even when he was shooting at a concert that the media dubbed a Trump Rally.

If they were Republicans, the media would have reported it and you would be starting 100 Threads a day.

Forgive me, poster Indeependent, but.....but it appears that you have no giddiyup in your go.
Meaning, you made a claim and cannot, will not, have not......been able to show that your word is a word of a serious man.
You shouldn't do that.
It makes your avatar look foolish and weak.

Do better.
We suspect you are smarter than that.

Forgive me, poster Indeependent, but.....but it appears that you have no giddiyup in your go.
Meaning, you made a claim and cannot, will not, have not......been able to show that your word is a word of a serious man.
You shouldn't do that.
It makes your avatar look foolish and weak.

Do better.
We suspect you are smarter than that.
Define an Independent.

You've got to be kidding.
Every time a Republican sneezes you guys start a Thread.
By the way, no one here thinks you are intelligent, they just simply need a fellow emotional Liberal to Smiley upon.

Forum List

Back