The insanity of Trumpism and the insurrection explained

Hate has no benefits, no rewards, promotes no ability to reason, no kindness nothing helpful. It go's against any kind of positive values promoted by those of faith or those of reason. And its hard to not get caught up in.

theHawk wrote on being a real Christian: Yes I am. Why? Got some sort of litmus test for me? 21NOV03-POST#423

NFBW wrote: I have absolutely no litmus test. I am not a Christian myself. I’m glad that you are, it may be what civilizes you. I want to know about your litmus test that separates you from the fake Christians. So could you please tell me about the real Christian litmus test?????? 21NOV03-POST#425

theHawk wrote on being a real Christian: Yes I am. Why? Got some sort of litmus test for me? 21NOV03-POST#423

NFBW wrote: I have absolutely no litmus test. I am not a Christian myself. I’m glad that you are, it may be what civilizes you. I want to know about your litmus test that separates you from the fake Christians. So could you please tell me about the real Christian litmus test?????? 21NOV03-POST#425
You know, so-called Christians that attack Christians all the time. Dems are always hostile toward conservative Christians for believing what the Bible says about homosexuals. Also abortion, I don’t think Jesus would approve of abortion on demand.

We already know that DJT communicated this to all followers of Trumpism the morning of the riot

DJTtweet8:17* January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!" 21JAN06-DJTtweet8:17

NFBW wrote: To @Oldestyle @Correll @struth @lantern2814 @theHawk ThisIsMe etc . . . Would you supporters of Trumpism start losing your support for the magaKING if the Committee finds solid and direct evidence of close coordination on the goals laid out in the Eastman memo to overturn the election on Jan6 between DJT and the following indicted Oath Keepers who conspired to carry out the Eastman PLAN on Jan6 to Stop the Steal ????? 21NOV03-POST#407

“”” 32. From at least as early as November 3, 2020, through January 6, 2021, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants, THOMAS CALDWELL, DONOVAN CROWL, JESSICA WATKINS, SANDRA PARKER, BENNIE PARKER, GRAYDON YOUNG, LAURA STEELE, KELLY MEGGS, CONNIE MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, ROBERTO MINUTA, JOSHUA JAMES, , JOSEPH HACKETT, JASON DOLAN, and WILLIAM ISAACS, did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate, and agree with each other and others known and unknown, to commit an offense against the United States, namely, to corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding, that is, the Certification of the Electoral College vote, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1512(c)(2

You're a fucking lunatic.

theHawk wrote: Also abortion, I don’t think Jesus would approve of abortion on demand. 21NOV03-POST#426

NFBW wrote: I am personally opposed to abortion on demand. But the reality is Jesus didn’t address it as far as I know. So assuming you are right, does the justice system of the United States require US cititizens to comply with Jesus law? 21NOV03-POST#429

whitehall wrote: More Trump? Didn't lefties get the message in Va. when McAuliffe ran on Trump hatred and government control over your kids? 21NOV03-POST#412.

I live in Virginia and I voted for the Democrats all the way. Where I live my delegate won by a landslide beating the Republican abortion theocrat so I’m not too concerned yet of Virginia turning into Texas. We have a neigbor state in Maryland with a popular GOP governor who behaves like an anti-Trump Democrat enough to get re-elected. So that will likely be the case Youngkin since he ran on banning Critical Race Theory from being taken out of law schools universities to be taught to FIrst graders. It never was and never was expected to be except to the fragile white people who don’t even know what the fuck it is / oh well.

My take on the election last night was a very bad night for DJT and the big lie since YOUNGKIN ran away from BIG LIE and won his election with over a million mail in and early votes cast without fraud

Last edited:
Thanks for the entertainment. It's been a while since I've seen such a delusional first post in a thread.

Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

/——/ Fuck Joe Biden. And while you’re at it, Fuck Bill Maher.

Forum List

Back