"The Information Age" - GOP's Greatest Nightmare

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The Information Age is the biggest problem for the GOP, from the point on. It is probably a bigger problem than the changing Demographics. Why???

Comments like "legitimate rape", pregnacy from rape is"God's will" and "47%% may have gone unnoticed if not for social media and the Internet. And of course there are those pesky fact checkers. I have Republican friends who hate social media and computers.

But this is not China, so they need to figure out how to live with "The Information Age.":clap2:

The Information Age is the biggest problem for the GOP, from the point on. It is probably a bigger problem than the changing Demographics. Why???

Comments like "legitimate rape", pregnacy from rape is"God's will" and "47%% may have gone unnoticed if not for social media and the Internet. And of course there are those pesky fact checkers. I have Republican friends who hate social media and computers.

But this is not China, so they need to figure out how to live with "The Information Age.":clap2:

wonderful..you all won't be happy until we have a ONE party ruler..
that's what scary about some of you
Obama lied right to your faces and funny where were all them fact checkers THEN

The fact checked him also. I know because I read them. The GOP needs to learn how to use social media and the internet. So far they have not.

The fact checked him also. I know because I read them. The GOP needs to learn how to use social media and the internet. So far they have not.

Yeah sure,

Sure they do...just ask Breitbart...

tumblr_md6oyqiPWs1r5xocfo1_500.jpg

How elitist of you.

And just because someone is educated does not make them smart. Considering those blue states are in worst fiscal shape makes you wonder how far an education goes towards common sense.

Forum List

Back