The infamous "14 words" are the height of antisemitism

ALL people want to live among ... people who speak the same language...., people who practice the same religion....etc etc......

Not all people react like frightened little children at anyone who doesn't look, speak, and act just like your mommy. Some people actually grow up. Some people realize what is more universal than language, religion, etc. Some people actually understand and appreciate America on more than a superficial level. Not you, of course, but real Americans do.

They're not my people. I reject them utterly.
Then go back to europe and save the white race?

What the fuck?

You think you've got the numbers to control two continents when you developed nations can't even breed at replacement rate?

I understand white nationalists in Europe. Americans are mud bloods get teh fuck out this is not the place for that stupid shit. You cannot convince your women to breed fast enough
So white Prog women are the arbiters of destruction in the West as I have postulated for years. But there had to be a push.

yes, anyone who is worried about the "white race" or any race in that context should be blaming women for not having babies, not other groups of people.

If birth rates were high enough even above 50% intermarriage rates for everyone wouldn't matter, all ethnic groups would grow, white included

We dont' even include men when counting the birth rate, it's only women. 2.1 children per woman is replacement. If we went back to 5 as an average the white race would survive forever even in America. So would every other ethnic group without insane intermarriage rates

Always makes me laugh when whites blame Jews....It's your own women who won't breed. None of what anyone accuses the Jews of doing would do anything with a proper birth rate.
When it comes to groups of people no matter ethnic, cultural, gender religion, etc......there is good and bad in them all. If pointing out any bad in any specific group is promoted as hate by others it still does not change that fact.

Ashkenazi Jews are white take of the yamka and the victim complex. Stop the endogamy

Easy you're assimilated whites

I feel so special for giving you the obvious solution to your people's problems

I am 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish, and don't feel that much like a victim. That means I am 5 times as Jewish as Pocahontas is Indian Squaw.

Forum List

Back