The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

Ooohhh...Joe Biden’s administration “criticized” China. Wow, they really know how to swing the hammer.

China knows now that China Joe sits in the Oval Office, they have free reign. As is always the case when the Democrats win an election, the entire world will suffer for the next 4 years.

Let's be kind to the dear old gentleman.

He does not understand anything.

He was a mediocre Senator.

He was chosen as Vice President so that people would not be afraid to vote for Senator Obama in 2008.

Now he is experiencing mental fragility.

The Dems in the early primaries did NOT want him until the ladies in South Carolina decided to back him.

He was (reputedly) elected on November 3.

His "advisers" (AKA handlers) are members in good standing of the Swamp. They are telling him what to do and say. It was obviously their idea to send him to stand at the Lincoln Memorial. They want the American people & the world to think that he is hitting the ground running. The old gent could not run to save his life.

It was really cruel of the Dems and his family to let him run. But they realized that it was his dream to sit in the Oval Office, so they let him.

CNN has already announced that they will not be criticizing him.

So we should not, either. Our criticism should be directed at the cabal that is really running the show.
Elections have consequences--even for the usurper in chief. Illegitimate puppets rightfully feat their constituents and their military.

You ain't seen nothing yet, whoever is pulling this puppet's string is as dumb as a frozen fence post
Whatever Biden does is part of the Make American Miserable Again plan.
I pray he makes it so miserable for republicans that they all vote for the pos trump in 2024
Fk the repub party and all their supporting scum
Tell us what your really think, hahaha, I am sure the opposition feeling is mutual.

What say republican scum?
again and again

May be an image of text that says 'Maybe I've just been following American politics too long, but the tradition of Republicans handing Democrats a totally fucked up country and immediately blaming them for it is just so tedious and predictable.'

I agree with you there. But, I don’t see Bidens EO changing creating or abolishing a law. The executive is responsible for setting priorities and managing the execution and enforcement of those laws so holding off on deportations for 100 days at the start of an administration would be within the presidents purview
It’s altering law. He’s suspending the deportation for at least 100 days. Trying to claim that ignoring law is “setting priorities” is simply trying to skirt around the US Constitution.

Even if true, at least he was savvy enough to take-out your Orange Baboon-God...
Well for starters, Joe Biden didn’t “take out” President Trump. The American people did that (assuming a clean and fair election of course). :eusa_doh:

Even if true, at least he was savvy enough to take-out your Orange Baboon-God...
Well for starters, Joe Biden didn’t “take out” President Trump. The American people did that (assuming a clean and fair election of course). :eusa_doh:
True.

Correction: ...at least he was savvy enough to convince enough people to vote for him to take out your Orange Baboon-God.

I agree with you there. But, I don’t see Bidens EO changing creating or abolishing a law. The executive is responsible for setting priorities and managing the execution and enforcement of those laws so holding off on deportations for 100 days at the start of an administration would be within the presidents purview
It’s altering law. He’s suspending the deportation for at least 100 days. Trying to claim that ignoring law is “setting priorities” is simply trying to skirt around the US Constitution.
Can you show me the law that says deportation is the mandated punishment for being undocumented and what the enforcement timeframe allowed is?

Ineptitude??
Yes...ineptitude. Dementia Joe convinced Dumbocrat voters he had a “plan”. How is that working out? :laugh:
How's those 17 EO's hit you lol patriot Sticking it back to the pos Trump

Forum List

Back