The indifference I feel right now is so compelling I feel I must spread it like a new religion

I feel at peace knowing that if my neighbor's house was burning, I would pull up a lawn chair and watch to see if anyone got out alive.

I have a new sense of peace about the way the world works and my place in it. Life is good, for me. Nothing else matters.

The path to enlightenment is in knowing that the suffering of others is none of your goddamn business.

If you don't give a damn nothing can touch you.

That is my new philosophy of life.
Not caring is the worst slow death to undertake. I had a co-worker once, and I got the work she wanted. Not caring was killing her, so I resigned. Later, when we talked about it, she agreed she would never fall into such a funk again. Being one of the living dead is not meant for any of us.

Perhaps keep in mind what Jesus said about clearing a house of demons and then leaving it empty. Worse comes to fill it up. If you have had to clean house, find something, no matter how small, to put in it. And actually, it has been my experience, that small things have a way of blooming into something greater.

I feel that spreading my new Gospel of Indifference might help others achieve the same sense of inner peace I now experience.

But that would require effort, and alas, effort expended to help others is to be avoided.

If nothing can touch you; you can't touch anything yourself. You are going to die. And when that happens, its only the memories others have of how you touched their lives that carries your memory forward. You need a new philosophy on life. Or no one will care that you're living. And no one will notice when you're gone.
Good Luck!

I saw the photo of the white girl murdered by two black boys for a bicycle and her body was stuffed in a trash can.

I would like to say this.

This is a test to my new philosophy of indifference.

The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

The rich man didn't hate the beggar at his gate, he simply didn't care what happened to him.

When blacks burn things down they are trying to make indifferent white people care about their problems. They have to try really, really hard because white people are so completely indifferent to black people's problems they have to burn down an entire city just to get a raised eyebrow of concern.

Temporarily, blacks have our attention.

But blacks better act fast to get change done because white people will go back to indifference in a very short period of time.

Well then maybe it's time you put a bullet through your head and ended it all. That way you won't have anything bother you ever again and you definitely won't care or give a shit. All you're doing is taking up space and air that a more intelligent life form could make good use of.

Yikes. Now let's hear how you really feel. lol

The rich man didn't hate the beggar at his gate, he simply didn't care what happened to him.

When blacks burn things down they are trying to make indifferent white people care about their problems. They have to try really, really hard because white people are so completely indifferent to black people's problems they have to burn down an entire city just to get a raised eyebrow of concern.

But blacks better act fast to get change done because white people will go back to indifference in a very short period of time.
Once again, you don't speak for "white people."

Once again, you don't speak for "white people."
No but he does relate to history and historically that is what whites have done, Hell even now I could give a shit about Black Lives Matter

New Topics

Forum List

Back