The Indians were not the real natives

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I can post things but whites from what is now France and Spain arrived several thousands of years before the natives came.
There bones and tools have been found in many spots in the NE
Most likely the natives mixed with them or killed them off
The fake museums removed all those sites decades ago

Wouldn't it be funny if turned out that the first inhabitants in America hundreds of millions of years ago where white Christian males?

Just watching Left wing heads explode would be worth the price of admission.

I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in that idea. Minority (bordering on crackpot) ideas such as these come out every now and then; most competent archaeologists are pretty quick to point out their flaws, but news outlets love to cover them for the novelty.

In this case, the last paragraph pretty much torpedoes the idea. The people were dead 5,000 years too soon, and humanity can't survive on ice floes.

Votto
I just told you that they’re
Before Christianity of course

This is backed up by mounds of scientific evidence

Votto
I just told you that they’re
Before Christianity of course

This is backed up by mounds of scientific evidence
I understand.

It would just be funny though if they were Bible thumping Christians

Then the Left would begin their tirade on how indigenous people don't matter.

I can post things but whites from what is now France and Spain arrived several thousands of years before the natives came.
That would have to be more than 13,000 years ago. That's when the first peoples cross the land bridge Russia and Alaska.

A Harvard Professor, Barry Fell, wrote a couple or three books, America B.C. and a sequel to it, or maybe that was the sequel to the other one, I don't remember, back in the 1970's or so that was pretty interesting, using linguistic analysis and assorted other evidence, that made him believe the ancient Greeks and Phoenicians were doing business here for hundreds of years before the Christian era. Been a long time since I read them so I don't remember much, other than the ancient traders were known to keep their trade routes secret so rivals wouldn't glut the market.

Yes. I read where they found some skulls that dated back some 38,000 years among some Mayan ruins and piles of bones in some pit used for human sacrifices, something like that. I never followed up on it though.

..NAs did the same things as whites --even worse: they raped/warred on/displaced/decimated/ENSLAVED/TORTURED per culture--even the KIDS participated/etc --long before the whites came

All that 'noble and wise savage' crap came out in the 1960's, marketing the rubbish to middle class hippie dopers and college screw offs. It sold a lot of trinkets and books, and teepees.

A Harvard Professor, Barry Fell, wrote a couple or three books, America B.C. and a sequel to it, or maybe that was the sequel to the other one, I don't remember, back in the 1970's or so that was pretty interesting, using linguistic analysis and assorted other evidence, that made him believe the ancient Greeks and Phoenicians were doing business here for hundreds of years before the Christian era. Been a long time since I read them so I don't remember much, other than the ancient traders were known to keep their trade routes secret so rivals wouldn't glut the market.
13,000 years ago ? If they made it to the Azores, I'd be surprised. Too many shipwrecks in the Meditteran, ships weren't that seaworthy in the first place, flat and bulky, designed for trade ( cargo ) not open seas.

..NAs did the same things as whites --even worse: they raped/warred on/displaced/decimated/ENSLAVED/TORTURED per culture--even the KIDS participated/etc --long before the whites came
A Hideout Is Not a Homeland

The indigenee tribes never settled in America. They wandered from area to area in incessant intertribal genocide. That continued their origin as unevolved bandit gangs on the lam from the vengeance of civilized Asia. They would have suffered the same extinction as their co-species, the Neanderthal, if they hadn't lucked out as criminal fugitives finding an empty continent to hide in. These Low-IQ unproductive marauders were evicted because of the iron law of human progress: "Use It or Lose It."

Given the records, the white man committed genocide, so who is more noble now.
Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Some genos need to be cided. Human progress has to eliminate the unfit and unevolved, who would only drag us down into a second Dark Ages. The inferior races are really a different species; don't listen to the destructive preaching of race-traitor anthropologists.

A Hideout Is Not a Homeland

The indigenee tribes never settled in America. They wandered from area to area in incessant intertribal genocide. That continued their origin as unevolved bandit gangs on the lam from the vengeance of civilized Asia. They would have suffered the same extinction as their co-species, the Neanderthal, if they hadn't lucked out as criminal fugitives finding an empty continent to hide in. These Low-IQ unproductive marauders were evicted because of the iron law of human progress: "Use It or Lose It."
Please explain the great civilizations of the Americas, the oldest being the Norte Chico in the Andes of South America, a contemporary of the Egyptians.

The Sage of Main Street yes, like the disappearance/etc of other civilizations.......they withstood some climate changes/etc, but not multiple problems, multiple droughts/etc......their birth rates/etc were not high in the first place..

Forum List

Back