The incredible James O’Keefe catches Arizona’s Mark Kelly in a huge lie!

Looks like jelly is lying to get elected! The man has a spine of a jellyfish. Sally all the way
How the hell is this guy walking and breathing is an incredible achievement of human existence. Can anyone be Clinton-Proof? I doubt it....Tick.....Tick.....Tick.................TOCK!!!

Sadly, USMB is being used abused and losing any credibility by allowing this kind of pattern of misleading fraudulent threads to flood its pages. Thread titles are complete provable lies and OP links are opinion articles from shady sources.
STFU soft on pedophilia terrorist scum.

Get off this site if you don't like it.

Lie to us and say you believe Joe Biden just whispering in those little girls ears. You people are sick fucks.
Triggered. Why don't you stop thinking about pedophilia, You know, it took a while for people to realize closet gays referred to gay subjects in an effort to hide their own gayness. Same thing with people like you who always think about pedophiles and pedophilia. Have you sought help or have you accepted your pedophilia? Something is wrong with you. You will eventually be caught and it will not be good for you and your face.
Pedophiles and the people who support them need to be called out and shamed.

You dodged my question. Tell me how you give creepy Joe a pass for creeping on little girls.

I'm not saying most Democrats are pedophiles, but most pedophiles are Democrats.

Democrats are soft on pedophiles which is why a guy like Biden leads them and Bill Clinton speaks at their convention.

Sadly, USMB is being used abused and losing any credibility by allowing this kind of pattern of misleading fraudulent threads to flood its pages. Thread titles are complete provable lies and OP links are opinion articles from shady sources.

Lie to us and say you believe Joe Biden just whispering in those little girls ears. You people are sick fucks.
Triggered. Why don't you stop thinking about pedophilia, You know, it took a while for people to realize closet gays referred to gay subjects in an effort to hide their own gayness. Same thing with people like you who always think about pedophiles and pedophilia. Have you sought help or are have you accepted your pedophilia? Something is wrong with you. You will eventually be caught and it will not be good for you and your face.
You sure talk about pedophilia a lot, for someone who claims talking about it makes you a pedo.

Care to share?
I also call Democrats domestic terrorists all the time, because they are.

That doesn't make me one.

They are just spinning and trying to cover the fact they are soft on pedophilia. If they weren't, Biden wouldn't be their nominee and bill Clinton wouldn't speak at their convention.

Triggered. Why don't you stop thinking about pedophilia, You know, it took a while for people to realize closet gays referred to gay subjects in an effort to hide their own gayness. Same thing with people like you who always think about pedophiles and pedophilia. Have you sought help or are have you accepted your pedophilia? Something is wrong with you. You will eventually be caught and it will not be good for you and your face.
You sure talk about pedophilia a lot, for someone who claims talking about it makes you a pedo.

Care to share?
Really? I reponded to someone shooting off his mouth and pretending to be a tough guy. You're the one who saw the word and injected yourself into the thread to defend the alleged pedophile.

Care to share?
Really? I reponded to someone shooting off his mouth and pretending to be a tough guy. You're the one who saw the word and injected yourself into the thread to defend the alleged pedophile.
I didn't defend you.

Care to share?
Why is Kelly being deceiving?

Plus, Kelly made no secret that he's for gun control.
Except he is NOT talking about that at all in his ads. If you lived here and had to sit through his ads everyday you would think he is the next Ronald Reagan. Here he has to lie and act like a flag waving Republican to get any votes.

James O'Keefe has been busted for fraudulent reporting. More than once.
In this case, o'keefe just discovered water is wet, because Mark Kelly;s wife was a victim of one of the most high profile shooting of all time. Plus, Kelly made no secret that he's for gun control.

as if this were some sort of deception is laughable.
I live in Arizona and have seen a lot of Kelly ads, he hasn't said one word about his position on gun control because it would kill him here. It's pretty normal to see people carrying handguns here. Out of the fifteen people I ride motorcycles with (we are not outlaw bikers by the way) three carry pistols routinely. Kelly spends a lot of money trying to look like an average joe and comes across as slimly to me.

Not true

O’Keefe does not lie

he presents libs in their own words
Democrats try to discredit him because he is effective.

Democrats watch his videos and give the Democrats on them a total pass and even claim he is making them look bad somehow. They are scum.
demofks can't have ahha moments, so they must project that he lies, while they cross their fingers.

more crying cause you can't have your way, huh?

Temper tantrum noted.

Care to share?
I also call Democrats domestic terrorists all the time, because they are.

That doesn't make me one.

They are just spinning and trying to cover the fact they are soft on pedophilia. If they weren't, Biden wouldn't be their nominee and bill Clinton wouldn't speak at their convention.
they'd lose Hollywood money if they were interested in ridding pedophilia.

Nikki Haley is in Arizona to campaign for McSally

it's over! IT'S OVER!

game over!

In this case, o'keefe just discovered water is wet, because Mark Kelly;s wife was a victim of one of the most high profile shooting of all time. ...
So the one he didn't want jailed, got shot.

#HIMTOO: Dem Senate Candidate Kelly Wanted Ex-Wife Jailed Amid Custody Dispute.

“Arizona Democratic Senate candidate Mark Kelly made an odd request years after his 2004 divorce: He petitioned a Texas court in 2010 to sentence his ex-wife to 6 months in jail and 10 years of supervised release after she moved to a new town a few miles outside of their children’s school district. . . . The documents, which include a temporary restraining order issued against Kelly in 2004, appear to contradict his description of the divorce as ‘amicable’ in his 2011 autobiography.”

Yeah, he lies a lot.

Related: Buzz Aldrin endorses Martha McSally over former astronaut Mark Kelly.

Forum List

Back