The Incompetence of MAGA

AZ counted over a million ballots in one day but it takes a week to count 400,000... are you people serious?....

They are slaves of DNC brainwashing and will follow one another over the cliff.

It's going to be fun to watch them killing one another over a loaf of bread in their cities while we conservatives have plenty out here in the sticks.

Leftists are completely enslaved to believe that what the DNC wants is what's good for them, and they vote accordingly.

It's a delight watching them destroy themselves.

Yehbut, they're destroying everyone in the process. :(

----------------------------------------------------------------
Well, Mary.....I didn't know that.
After all, that wasn't my experience at all when we lived in a lot of them. Tho I'm a happy farmer now, I have lived in many of America's cities -- Chicago, Detroit, San Antonio, DesMoines, Sacramento, San Francisco, Columbus, Toledo (not in that order, btw). And worked in many more.

And you know what? My family enjoyed all those places, those assignments. We had good neighbors, good friends in each. And enjoy rewarding relationships with old contacts in most of those cities today.
So, your view that American cities are "broken crime ridden homeless economically devastated hell holes" doesn't jive with my actual eyes-on, feet-on-the-street life in those cities.
Which, and I don't mean this disrespectfully, but I kinda sorta think you have limited travel and life experience.
But my avatar wishes yours well. Good luck in the version of America you think you live in.

And yet, here you are ... complaining about being born on third-base and whining about an America that you fear and don't live in.
Or so it seems.
I'm not whining other than our nation is on the downslide. You really don't read people very well at all.
If you don't see what is happening, then you have your head in the sand. Try reading other media sites than you
are now. Or, perhaps you do, but prefer a country without a middle class

Yehbut, they're destroying everyone in the process. :(

Only those who do not have the good sense or the good fortune to get out of their way. I feel like crap that some of my good friends are stuck in the leftist cities and might be hurt.

They are GOING to collapse this country and the few who might survive are those that y'all call nutballs, who have prepared for this time.

They are slaves of DNC brainwashing and will follow one another over the cliff.

It's going to be fun to watch them killing one another over a loaf of bread in their cities while we conservatives have plenty out here in the sticks.

Yeah... I don't know why I bother trying to wake libs up... My life is removed from the problems of blue cities and states... Maybe I should just sit back and enjoy the show when the shit hits the fan... but I love my country and don't want it to dissolve...
But it will be fun to continue to watch them kill each other and steal from one another...

Yeah... I don't know why I bother trying to wake libs up... My life is removed from the problems of blue cities and states... Maybe I should just sit back and enjoy the show when the shit hits the fan... but I love my country and don't want it to dissolve...
But it will be fun to continue to watch them kill each other and steal from one another...

Yes it will.

And it will be twice the fun when they decide to try moving their bullshit out to the small towns where the real people live.

Actually I’m in the both parties are horrible and the federal government is way to big and should be trimmed to the bone mindset.
We can start by requiring that government workers actually put in a full day rather than “work” from home while they run errands, hang out at the pool, and go to the movies. With everyone working, we could probably eliminate half of the jobs for redundancy and save a small fortune right there.

Forum List

Back