The Inauguration Speech Will Focus On Unity Between Americans and Democrats

Your link sucked, IMO

Here is yoru most responsive link out of the first four....

It's about citizenship, not Black voters.

Man up and back up your claim. Sorry that I don't see it, but it's becoming clear to me that you really don['t have any basis for your claim at all.

Quit wasting our time, and answer my simple question....

Specifically, how is the Republican party suppressing the Black vote?
Very well.

Here's a post where I have links to Republican Voter Suppression...

Last edited:
Jim H - VA USA

Not my OP, but it even has a video...

Jim H - VA USA,

Here's one of my penultimate posts on the topic in question...

I've been talking about this for many years on USMB. This particular post is from over two years ago, and has multiple links.

Please don't ask me about this again, it's getting exhausting.

I'm curious, Marc...how do you rationalize voting for the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill? What has Joe Biden ever done for blacks in this country other than put them in Federal prisons?
How many times do I have to repeat the same thing to you people?

Republicans are openly hostile toward black Americans.

They can't even stop suppressing the black vote.

They have NOTHING any thinking black American would want to get behind.

Get it through your thick skull. Will ya?
So when Donald Trump brought unemployment levels among blacks to the lowest level in a hundred years...that isn't something that a "thinking" black American would want to get behind?

You know what's sad, Marc? You can't even grasp that blacks in this country are being left behind by the Democratic Party. They're now going to cater to the Hispanic voting bloc. That's where they see their power base becoming. That's where the goodies are going to go. Those tens of thousands of Central American Hispanics that are heading for our southern border? Every time one of them enters the country and gains citizenship blacks in this country will lose a little bit more of their influence in the Democratic Party.

So when Donald Trump brought unemployment levels among blacks to the lowest level in a hundred years...that isn't something that a "thinking" black American would want to get behind?

You know what's sad, Marc? You can't even grasp that blacks in this country are being left behind by the Democratic Party. They're now going to cater to the Hispanic voting bloc. That's where they see their power base becoming. That's where the goodies are going to go. Those tens of thousands of Central American Hispanics that are heading for our southern border? Every time one of them enters the country and gains citizenship blacks in this country will lose a little bit more of their influence in the Democratic Party.
It's like I'm posting for no reason, whatever I say just bounces off your skull.

So you're suggesting black Americans run into the arms of a party that treats them WORSE?!?

Your link sucked, IMO

Man up and back up your claim. Sorry that I don't see it, but it's becoming clear to me that you really don['t have any basis for your claim at all.

Very well.

Thank you.

I don't understand how voter ID is racist.

You have to to show ID to do all kinds of things, including drive a car, buy alcohol, buy a firearm, meet Joe Biden, etc.

Show your ID to prove your identity. No biggy. It's not racist.

You propel a falsehood.

voting08.jpg

It's like I'm posting for no reason, whatever I say just bounces off your skull.

So you're suggesting black Americans run into the arms of a party that treats them WORSE?!?
I'm suggesting that black Americans go with the party that makes their lives better in the long run...not the party that treats them like helpless children that need constant handouts and special considerations to do things like vote! The GOP isn't the party that's put blacks on a government "plantation" for the past 60 years! That was done by the Democrats starting with LBJ.

I'm suggesting that black Americans go with the party that makes their lives better in the long run...not the party that treats them like helpless children that need constant handouts and special considerations to do things like vote! The GOP isn't the party that's put blacks on a government "plantation" for the past 60 years! That was done by the Democrats starting with LBJ.
Their policies are harmful to Black Americans. They've always been. Republican policies that is.

Their policies are harmful to Black Americans. They've always been. Republican policies that is.
How is giving blacks jobs "harmful" to them?

If blacks realized that they aren't being helped by liberal policies...if they heeded Malcolm X's warnings about white liberals...would the inner city black population be in as bad a shape as they now find themselves? How has 60 years of living on the Democrat's plantation REALLY helped black Americans?

I'm curious, Marc...how do you rationalize voting for the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill? What has Joe Biden ever done for blacks in this country other than put them in Federal prisons?
How many times do I have to repeat the same thing to you people?

Republicans are openly hostile toward black Americans.

They can't even stop suppressing the black vote.

They have NOTHING any thinking black American would want to get behind.

Get it through your thick skull. Will ya?

Trump did more for the black community in 4 years than the leftists did in 50.

The GOP believes black people can succeed on their own without the help of white people.

You disagree with that.

Pathetic.

That's ridiculous.

Your link sucked, IMO

Very well.

Thank you.

You have to to show ID to do all kinds of things, including drive a car, buy alcohol, buy a firearm, meet Joe Biden, etc.

You propel a falsehood.

voting08.jpg
watch & learn

If states wanna make voter ID mandatory, they better provide free photo ID.

watch & learn

John Oliver is a comedian and political commentator, like Steven Colbert.

I doubt we will learn much from them.

Everything a state mandates does not have to be free, even regarding elections. For example, voting in person normally results in some kind of personal expense and effort for the voter. I kind of think that is a good thing.

And verifying the status and identity of the citizen who is voting seems like it should be mandatory to me.

watch & learn

John Oliver is a comedian and political commentator, like Steven Colbert.

I doubt we will learn much from them.

Everything a state mandates does not have to be free, even regarding elections. For example, voting in person normally results in some kind of personal expense and effort for the voter. I kind of think that is a good thing.

And verifying the status and identity of the citizen who is voting seems like it should be mandatory to me.

People who oppose Voter ID do so for one reason only: So their party can steal elections.

Your link sucked, IMO

Very well.

Voter suppression is a myth of the Democrat Reich.

Your link sucked, IMO

Very well.

Thank you.

You propel a falsehood.

voting08.jpg
watch & learn

We learned that you're a gullible moron.

Forum List

Back