The Inauguration Speech Will Focus On Unity Between Americans and Democrats

I'd be thrilled if Joe can just make it through most days without shitting his drawers, Marc! Is that setting the bar low enough?
You guys really and truly crack me up w/these old man jokes.

I keep telling people, Biden is fine, his head is on straight.

I'm not worried about him.

The very thing that Biden will never achieve, and short of an invasion from space, will never be seen.
Joe Biden = John Gill...

BidenJohn Gill.png

I'd be thrilled if Joe can just make it through most days without shitting his drawers, Marc! Is that setting the bar low enough?

It's on straight, Marc but there's nothing left between his ears except oatmeal! He was an idiot forty years ago...now he's a senile idiot! But you're not worried? You should be. Reagan went out with dementia...Joe is going in with it!

I'm curious, Marc...how do you rationalize voting for the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill? What has Joe Biden ever done for blacks in this country other than put them in Federal prisons?

it is cute how trumpfisti think they are American, even though they don't believe in things that can properly be called American.

Be specific.
Is it American ,for instance, to tax US citizens to death to support Trespassers and other nations that have been around 1,000 years before us?

Get real. Unlikely that tax rates will be raised even back to the Clinton era percentages
Why are we channeling US tax dollars to said nations?

I'm curious, Marc...how do you rationalize voting for the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill? What has Joe Biden ever done for blacks in this country other than put them in Federal prisons?
"President Biden put me in prison! He NOTICED me!!" *heart eyes*

Haven't conservative white American men been imprisoning Black Americans since America began?

Haven't conservative white American men been imprisoning Black Americans since America began?
So, the take-away here is it's okay when white Democrats put black men in prison.

So, the take-away here is it's okay when white Democrats put black men in prison.
The take-away is that America has a history of white men putting black men in prison.

Parties make no difference.

Why are you pretending to care about the plight of black men?

Last edited:

Especially when it's 'for the cause'.

The take-away is that America has a history of white men putting black men in prison.

Parties make no difference.

Why are you pretending to care about the plight of black men?
Why did you vote for the pair who put so many of your brothers in jail?

You say parties make no difference, but it's impossible for you to criticize Democrats.

What's ironic about THAT statement, Marc...is that you just voted for a white American liberal who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...something that put more black Americans in Federal prisons than anything EVER passed by a conservative...while at the same time voting against a white American conservative that pardoned some of the very people of color that Joe Biden helped to incarcerate! So I ask again...why on earth would you support a racist like Joe Biden?

Forum List

Back