THe idiots in Hollywood know NOTHING about snipers

What does party have to do with any of this? Anyone without basic knowledge of cover and concealment wouldn't know any better, this goes for the country hicks too. Unless you have a military background, that picture doesn't immediately ring out as wrong to people who don't know any better.
So, democrats.

No one in their right mind would do this, except some stupid assed leftist.
Hollywood has and will never be known for historic or factual accurate movies. They are producing movie entertainment for the masses - aka the common folks who wouldn't know about a snipers procedures or historic accuracy.
Those interested in historic accuracy or other details will turn their attention to e.g. BBC documentaries.

I don't recall e.g. a single Wildcat in the last Midway movie - but the sound effect and the bombs splashing onto Japanese targets was still enjoyable to watch, independent off the overall IMO miserable actors performance. Living in China I can get a CD for US$ 1-2 - so I got the movie like so many others, - going to a cinema and paying US$ 20+ for a Hollywood movie or any other cinema movie - no way. Lord of the Rings - actually I did. Wow that's like what 20 years ago?

Hollywood has and will never be known for historic or factual accurate movies. They are producing movie entertainment for the masses - aka the common folks who wouldn't know about a snipers procedures or historic accuracy.
Those interested in historic accuracy or other details will turn their attention to e.g. BBC documentaries.

I don't recall e.g. a single Wildcat in the last Midway movie - but the sound effect and the bombs splashing onto Japanese targets was still enjoyable to watch, independent off the overall IMO miserable actors performance. Living in China I can get a CD for US$ 1-2 - so I got the movie like so many others, - going to a cinema and paying US$ 20+ for a Hollywood movie or any other cinema movie - no way. Lord of the Rings - actually I did. Wow that's like what 20 years ago?
No shit?

So, democrats.

Not at all. I lived in the reddest, most redneck county of all when I lived in Kentucky. The amount of firearm related retardedness I've seen was astounding. No trigger discipline, rifle hunters smoking cigarettes and wearing street clothes, and when I was volunteering for firearm safety instruction, people wouldn't know how to work a bolt action, wouldn't point guns in safe direction, and took very poor care of their firearms. In general yes, liberals don't know jack shit about firearms, their use, and how to hunt, fight etc. But I saw a lot of red state stupidity as well.

Not at all. I lived in the reddest, most redneck county of all when I lived in Kentucky. The amount of firearm related retardedness I've seen was astounding. No trigger discipline, rifle hunters smoking cigarettes and wearing street clothes, and when I was volunteering for firearm safety instruction, people wouldn't know how to work a bolt action, wouldn't point guns in safe direction, and took very poor care of their firearms. In general yes, liberals don't know jack shit about firearms, their use, and how to hunt, fight etc. But I saw a lot of red state stupidity as well.
"In general yes, liberals don't know jack shit about firearms, their use, and how to hunt, fight etc."

You know that's total bullshit.

View attachment 768647

No one in their right mind would do this, except some stupid assed leftist.

Sounds like you need to stop watching movies because if you start trying to drag reality into them then all you're doing is becoming cynical and just going to have a bad time. You're not enjoying them so why bother watching?

No movies are real and that's how it should be. If movies and shows were actually 100% accurate then no one would watch them because real life is no fun, that's why we invented movies and tv shows.

Jesus Christ if csi or law and order were completely realistic no one would watch past the first episode because they would be bored to tears.

But that's part of our society now. We complain more than enjoy. I've seen people go on endlessly about some dumb car wreck in a movie not being realistic and how stupid it was and go on the explain how it would be in real life while they ignored the fact the car wrecked while trying to escape a 100ft tall fire breathing monster.

People seem more interested in finding things that make them unhappy than happy in movies anymore.

Sounds like you need to stop watching movies because if you start trying to drag reality into them then all you're doing is becoming cynical and just going to have a bad time. You're not enjoying them so why bother watching?

No movies are real and that's how it should be. If movies and shows were actually 100% accurate then no one would watch them because real life is no fun, that's why we invented movies and tv shows.

Jesus Christ if csi or law and order were completely realistic no one would watch past the first episode because they would be bored to tears.

But that's part of our society now. We complain more than enjoy. I've seen people go on endlessly about some dumb car wreck in a movie not being realistic and how stupid it was and go on the explain how it would be in real life while they ignored the fact the car wrecked while trying to escape a 100ft tall fire breathing monster.

People seem more interested in finding things that make them unhappy than happy in movies anymore.
Idiot, where did I say it was reality?

Forum List

Back