The Idiots At Fox News

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
They have surpassed themselves, as stupidity goes, with this one. It is also almost too childish to be true.

Fox News Hits A New Low: Criticizing Obama Over His Use Of A Binder Clip

It’s so stupid that it can’t be true, right? Well, it is true. Fox News has hit a new low. In another desperate attempt to criticize anything the President does, the folks on Fox and Friends yesterday morning criticized President Obama for using a binder clip on his copy of the American Jobs Act plan he held in his hand during a speech outside the White House. Apparently, it wasn’t fancy enough for them.

Steve Doocy said, “Meanwhile, come and get your copy. President Obama’s jobs bill hot off the presses, at Kinkos? Hundreds of billions in tax hikes and new spending bound together with a chintzy clip. Look at that thing.”

Fox News Hits A New Low: Criticizing Obama Over His Use Of A Binder Clip | Addicting Info

I know all they do is lie and don't report REAL news, but this is ridiculous. No wonder their followers are so uninformed!!!

Oh, so they treated Obama like all the other news outlets combined drubbed George W. Bush.

Ok. 1 crocodile tear apiece. That's all you get.

Another tax exempt media matters Soros scoop? For a little political perspective, CBS set the bar for political intolerance with forged documents intended to influence a presidential election. Anything else is whining. Go whine somewhere else.

They have surpassed themselves, as stupidity goes, with this one. It is also almost too childish to be true.

It’s so stupid that it can’t be true, right? Well, it is true. Fox News has hit a new low. In another desperate attempt to criticize anything the President does, the folks on Fox and Friends yesterday morning criticized President Obama for using a binder clip on his copy of the American Jobs Act plan he held in his hand during a speech outside the White House. Apparently, it wasn’t fancy enough for them.

Steve Doocy said, “Meanwhile, come and get your copy. President Obama’s jobs bill hot off the presses, at Kinkos? Hundreds of billions in tax hikes and new spending bound together with a chintzy clip. Look at that thing.”

Fox News Hits A New Low: Criticizing Obama Over His Use Of A Binder Clip | Addicting Info

I know all they do is lie and don't report REAL news, but this is ridiculous. No wonder their followers are so uninformed!!!

Yes, all those uninformed ignorant viewers, just not learning one thing....:lol:

From Bill O`Reilly:

We live in strange times, and cable news is in business to chronicle that. As you may know, there is big money in the cable news universe, but two of the big players, MSNBC and CNN, are having major ratings problems. Last month (2/11 ) in primetime, the Fox News Channel was the second-highest-rated cable channel in the United States behind the USA network. MSNBC came in 26th, CNN 29th. Not good for them.

Breaking News and Conservative Opinion on Politics - Townhall

Thank you Fox for staying on top of this one
They are all over Obama's corruption involving Solyndra.....In fact, ABC news correspondents, too include the one who exposed the E-mails, were on O'Reilly and Sustern tonight......Imagine that, ABC news, who has been shilling for Obama, is now Turning to FOX news to help expose Obama's corruption, and get the story out.......My, how times are a changin'!

LMAO!:lol:

Last edited:

Have you reported them to AttackWatch yet?

Better get on it....

back off dudette.....Fox is golden...

Attachments

• $o-presspass2.jpg
    $o-presspass2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 63
Thank you Fox for staying on top of this one
They are all over Obama's corruption involving Solyndra.....In fact, ABC news correspondents, too include the one who exposed the E-mails, were on O'Reilly and Sustern tonight......Imagine that, ABC news, who has been shilling for Obama, is now Turning to FOX news to help expose Obama's corruption, and get the story out.......My, how times are a changin'!

LMAO!:lol:

Oh my god....oh my GOD

Looks like IMPEACHMENT

Thanks Fox News

Forum List

Back