The Idiotic System of Medicine in the USA

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
It's very funny to me...
The so-called "Great Power of the United States" ...
does not care about the health of its citizens ...
----------------------------
Medical Insurance in America is "minimum" - $ 150 per month

- This insurance will allow you to lie in the hospital for 7-14 days, depending on the staff ... You can get sick with "small illnesses" ... After 7-14 days - you will be kicked out of the hospital ...
You will sell all your property !!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
-------------------------------------------------- -
By the way ...
I was at an American forum ... There, people congratulated an American who just caught a cold ... Then he was "cured" ...
Nightmare....
-------------------------------------------
Americans are real assholes ...
==========================================
In Russia - Medicine Free.
This is the Legacy of the Great Power of the USSR.

Stupid communist.

You have no clue what you're talking about of course.

BTW, if communism worked the USSR would be more than a 3rd world shit hole country with a second rate military. It dissolved because productive people resent working for a collective. That's why 20 million people had to be executed by the state.

You're a fucking moron.

/ignore

Stupid communist.

You have no clue what you're talking about of course.

BTW, if communism worked the USSR would be more than a 3rd world shit hole country with a second rate military. It dissolved because productive people resent working for a collective. That's why 20 million people had to be executed by the state.

You're a fucking moron.

/ignore

Is that why it dissolved, I had always heard that Ronald Reagan dissolved the former USSR and helped create the oligarchy which now exists. At least that has been the meme broadcast by Republicans.

• Banned
So, it is proved ...

1. There is no freedom of speech and democracy in America ...
This is proved by me on other branches of the forum, I do not accept objections.
Dot.

2. There is no MEDICINE in America
Until I hear real Americans, some goats bleat ...
I'll cut the goats - very tough ...

It's very funny to me...

- This insurance will allow you to lie in the hospital for 7-14 days, depending on the staff ... You can get sick with "small illnesses" ... After 7-14 days - you will be kicked out of the hospital ...
By the way ...
I was at an American forum ... There, people congratulated an American who just caught a cold ... Then he was "cured" ...
Nightmare....

So, how early do you start drinking you goofy Russian ass?

• Banned
Goats ...
Who is brave here?
--------------------------------------
At this forum, an American idiot thought to me:

"I give you my phone and you call me" ....

In real life - his "phone-fayk", what I said to this American goat ...

===========================
Fall in the ass "anonymus" ...
I'm waiting for the Right Answer

• Banned
Американцы...
------------------------
Я жил в СССР
Я жил в Америке,
=======================
Хватит врать насчет "самой свободной страны в мире - USA"
-----------------
Я распишу все расходы "среднего американца" и вы будете в жопе.

1. Mandadory circumcision.
  2. Mandatory tooth-pulling.
  3. Forcible psychiatric treatment.
  4. The cancer//heart-disease//diabetes scam.
  5. Four is enough.
The rest of us would live a lot longer if we put all the doctors to death. Meanwhile, we have to PAY for all this stuff whether we want it or not.

It's very funny to me...

By the way ...
Nightmare....

It's citizens are the United States.

I guess you didn't get that in the civics class you took in Siberia.

So, it is proved ...

1. There is no freedom of speech and democracy in America ...
This is proved by me on other branches of the forum, I do not accept objections.
Dot.

2. There is no MEDICINE in America
Until I hear real Americans, some goats bleat ...
I'll cut the goats - very tough ...
We may not have the best healthcare system but I am not very impressed with Russias.

What is the current life expectency?

That's because of their lifestyle, not the healthcare system.

Healthcare ought to be all about having a healthy lifestyle: exercise, good diet, staying free of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, sexual promiscuity, and all that.

But people on the high California lifestyle eat diets loaded with salt, cholesterol, fried eggs and bacon every day for breakfast, and sit on their fat arse all day long, and the doctors prescribe them cholesterol medication rather than diet and exercise. The other camp that exercises at the health clubs has to contend with the same-sex promiscuity in the locker rooms, and all the diseases that go along with that...

And if they aren't chain-smoking dozens of cigarettes a day, they are sitting in a mold-infested air-conditioned building all day, which destroys their immune system as bad as if they all had AIDS, and then they get Legionnaires disease or asthma or COPD from some bacteria in the water heater or air conditioning system, and their kids are all allergic to peanuts.

That's because of their lifestyle, not the healthcare system.

Healthcare ought to be all about having a healthy lifestyle: exercise, good diet, staying free of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, sexual promiscuity, and all that.

But people on the high California lifestyle eat diets loaded with salt, cholesterol, fried eggs and bacon every day for breakfast, and sit on their fat arse all day long, and the doctors prescribe them cholesterol medication rather than diet and exercise. The other camp that exercises at the health clubs has to contend with the same-sex promiscuity in the locker rooms, and all the diseases that go along with that...

And if they aren't chain-smoking dozens of cigarettes a day, they are sitting in a mold-infested air-conditioned building all day, which destroys their immune system as bad as if they all had AIDS, and then they get Legionnaires disease or asthma or COPD from some bacteria in the water heater or air conditioning system, and their kids are all allergic to peanuts.

Well,

That's somewhat Orwellian if you think about it.

It's like that jerk from New York (congressman) who said he was going to "help us make good choices" by outlawing big gulps.

It may sound outrageous to say you'd come to blows or shots over big gulps...but it is really about choice.

People should be free to choose....but they can't choose the consequences of their choices.....

That is for them.

I do not advocate "forcing" healthy lifestyles by any means, only that doctors encourage, support, and enable healthy choices and alternatives to unhealthy habits.

It is not a valid excuse to deny care on the grounds the patient has allegedly made poor life choices, i.e., pulling the teeth of the poor because they will allegedly lose them anyway...

I do not advocate "forcing" healthy lifestyles by any means, only that doctors encourage, support, and enable healthy choices and alternatives to unhealthy habits.

If health care becomes a government responsibility, force, and controlling citizens' lifestyles, will very much be part of the equation. And it will be the 'stingy conservatives' demanding that it be so. You can hear them now "Why should my tax dollars pay for the health care of lazy fatsos (or druggies, or immigrants, etc... - whoever the right is hating on at the time)?"

When your health care becomes the legal responsibility of your neighbors, your neighbors are going to have something to say about your unhealthy habits. And they'll use the ballot box to push for policies that clamp down on people doing things that they consider unhealthy. Or just don't like for moral reasons. Or whatever. Anything and everything that can be framed as impacting health care costs will be a target of regulation.

Banning 'biggie' sodas is just the start. You like adventure sports? Why should "We the People" pay for your dangerous hobbies?

Again, we're seeing this kind of stuff now, just based on the fact that government subsidizes much of our health care. When they're paying the whole bill, you can bet it will be turned up to eleven, and all your personal health habits will come under scrutiny of the Trumpsters - or whatever band of hooligans is currently squatting in DC.

Forum List

Back