The IDIOT I ran across today

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I went out with a neighbor to his lease so he could check some wells and so I could shoot my .22 revolver some more. We got there and he's working on one pump and this truck pulls up and a guy gets out and starts talking to my neighbor. Turns out he was lost and looking for a piece of land around here that was for sale. My neighbor told him where he was and all and he left. He never should have came on the property because it's posted and the gate was closed, but oh well. So he's gets finished and I shoot some and he does one last check on a pump and we head for the gate.

My neighbor opens the gate, drives through then gets out and closes and locks the gate while I wait in the truck. The same guy pulls up again about 15 feet or so from the truck I'm in and gets out to go talk to my neighbor again. This time I become concerned, very concerned and I get out of the truck and watch this idiot. He's carrying a revolver in his hand as he walks up to my neighbor! Stupid SOB! I'm on the passenger side of the truck and have no idea what's going on, but I make sure my coat is moved away and had my hand on my holstered 1911. Idiot couldn't see that. I thought for a second I was gonna have to shoot this idiot. But he just talked and held the gun by his side and finally got back is his truck! We left and I told my buddy that was about the stupidest SOB I've seen in a while. I was really upset by the idiots actions. I was very glad nothing happened, but why on earth would you walk up to a stranger with a gun drawn? WTF?

I went out with a neighbor to his lease so he could check some wells and so I could shoot my .22 revolver some more. We got there and he's working on one pump and this truck pulls up and a guy gets out and starts talking to my neighbor. Turns out he was lost and looking for a piece of land around here that was for sale. My neighbor told him where he was and all and he left. He never should have came on the property because it's posted and the gate was closed, but oh well. So he's gets finished and I shoot some and he does one last check on a pump and we head for the gate.

My neighbor opens the gate, drives through then gets out and closes and locks the gate while I wait in the truck. The same guy pulls up again about 15 feet or so from the truck I'm in and gets out to go talk to my neighbor again. This time I become concerned, very concerned and I get out of the truck and watch this idiot. He's carrying a revolver in his hand as he walks up to my neighbor! Stupid SOB! I'm on the passenger side of the truck and have no idea what's going on, but I make sure my coat is moved away and had my hand on my holstered 1911. Idiot couldn't see that. I thought for a second I was gonna have to shoot this idiot. But he just talked and held the gun by his side and finally got back is his truck! We left and I told my buddy that was about the stupidest SOB I've seen in a while. I was really upset by the idiots actions. I was very glad nothing happened, but why on earth would you walk up to a stranger with a gun drawn? WTF?
Ya live in Texas, that's explanation enough..........

• Banned

He had OK plates...

He had OK plates...
There's a difference? :dunno:

Yeah, and I bet you're still shaking. 2 idiots face to face.

I would have pulled my weapon and made him lay his on the ground and step back...or I would have shot him....you can't wait today...you have to act first when you feel threatened....its not 1950 anymore...

did you ask your neighbor what the guy was talking to him about while he had a gun in his hand ?

ahhh poor mikey someone was exercising their 2nd admn rights and he got afraid.....lol
Walking up to stranger carrying a gun is not exercising your right, it's showing how stupid they are. And if you really think he was exercising his right then you are too fucking stupid to posting here.

did you ask your neighbor what the guy was talking to him about while he had a gun in his hand ?
Yes, he was asking about the land for sale next to his lease.

honey hush you are proof no one is too stupid to be posting here lol bless your heart

perhaps he has his gun out due to yall being armed.....sounds like a idiot mix to me

honey hush you are proof no one is too stupid to be posting here lol bless your heart

perhaps he has his gun out due to yall being armed.....sounds like a idiot mix to me
Only one of us was armed and my pistol was concealed ya lying skank.

New Topics

Forum List

Back