The Idiocy of Limiting One's Prospects to Black Females

Its hilarious how the leftists defend limiting SC justice nominations by race and sex.
The whole lot of them are disingenuous liars.
I take that back. Its not hilarious. Its fucking pathetic :thup:

So what? As long as they are qualified jurists why, other than pure partisanship, would anyone have a problem with it?
So if a Republican said he was only nominating a white male, it would be ok with you as long as they are "qualified?"
Lolz
Disingenuous fucktard

The Idiocy of Limiting One's Prospects to Black Females​

The idiocy of Biden's selection is ADMITTING he intends to pick a black woman! Had he said nothing and picked her, he could have said she was his choice as the MOST QUALIFIED. Agree or not, but at least Biden could have claimed that was his opinion. And on the Supreme Court, where could the most qualified be more important?

But now when he picks a black woman, he can only say because she was a BLACK WOMAN! So whomever he picks, all he can say now is that she was "the best black woman I could find for the job" because as is always typical of democrats, they are more interested in the SCOTUS being a diverse bunch of races and sexes with social agendas than they are for their actual legal qualifications, because after all, chosen on pure legal acumen alone and ending up with a largely male, largely white court, that would short-circuit their desire to portray all races and sexes as being mutually interchangeable. Now, according to Biden, having a black skin and being a woman "qualifies" her to serve on the court over any and all other non-black, non-female persons.

The very definition of racism.

So if a Republican said he was only nominating a white male, it would be ok with you as long as they are "qualified?"
Lolz
Disingenuous fucktard
Since White Males have had a lock on the position for a few hundred years including the first two picks of the Trumpybear, why one earth would another one bother me. I'm both white and male ya moroonie.

Ya'll have been trained to get triggered by everything you hear from the Neo-GOP wordsmiths. everyday, like clockwork.

OMG a Black Women!

Heather MacDonald is the most astute, articulate contemporary writer on the subject of race in Academe. While "we" all have a sense that Biden's commitment to appoint a Black woman to the USSC was questionable, Ms MacDonald takes a bludgeon to it, pointing out that only two percent of the nation's lawyers are Black Women, thus 98% of the "pool" is excluded. Further African Americans are generally the dregs of the legal profession, and Biden preemptively shut the ABA out of the vetting process, claiming they are not sufficiently devoted to diversity! In other words, he fully intends to nominate unqualified BIPOC's and wants to spare himself the embarrassment of having even a Leftist organization like the ABA call him out on it.

Furthermore - and this is where MacDonald really shines - the logical next USSC pick is an Asian American...too bad his intersectionality score was too low.

It probably doesn't matter to Biden or his handlers that 3/4 of American voters disagree with his bizarre promise w/r/t this appointment. They figure they will manufacture any votes needed to win the election anyway, but this is an embarrassment.
1643753513630.png

Heather MacDonald is the most astute, articulate contemporary writer on the subject of race in Academe. While "we" all have a sense that Biden's commitment to appoint a Black woman to the USSC was questionable, Ms MacDonald takes a bludgeon to it, pointing out that only two percent of the nation's lawyers are Black Women, thus 98% of the "pool" is excluded. Further African Americans are generally the dregs of the legal profession, and Biden preemptively shut the ABA out of the vetting process, claiming they are not sufficiently devoted to diversity! In other words, he fully intends to nominate unqualified BIPOC's and wants to spare himself the embarrassment of having even a Leftist organization like the ABA call him out on it.

Furthermore - and this is where MacDonald really shines - the logical next USSC pick is an Asian American...too bad his intersectionality score was too low.

It probably doesn't matter to Biden or his handlers that 3/4 of American voters disagree with his bizarre promise w/r/t this appointment. They figure they will manufacture any votes needed to win the election anyway, but this is an embarrassment.

President Biden's decision to disqualify everyone except black chicks from the Supreme Court was something that he shouldn't have done. But what's really racist about it, is that whoever is put on the court will have a huge burden to overcome. People will see them as a strictly "affirmative action" choice, and they will never be able to prove they are actually qualified because of the statement of Biden, who has stated in advance that she isn't.

If I were advising an African American broad who was being considered for this seat, I'd tell them to turn Brandon down.

Since White Males have had a lock on the position for a few hundred years including the first two picks of the Trumpybear, why one earth would another one bother me. I'm both white and male ya moroonie.

Ya'll have been trained to get triggered by everything you hear from the Neo-GOP wordsmiths. everyday, like clockwork.

OMG a Black Women!
I see you skipped the point. How predictable of you.

Did you bitch when Trump could only pick rich white guys?

Did you bitch when Trump could only pick rich white guys?

Trump picked one broad as well as 2 fellows.

But the point of the matter is this- he didn't limit himself to a single race or sex in his selection process- at least not publicly.

Even if Brandon were devoted to putting a black chick on the Supreme Court, it was a bad move for everyone for him to publicly say it in advance. He would have been better advised to say he was picking the best person available regardless of their ethnicity.

Trump picked one broad as well as 2 fellows.

But the point of the matter is this- he didn't limit himself to a single race or sex in his selection process- at least not publicly.

Even if Brandon were devoted to putting a black chick on the Supreme Court, it was a bad move for everyone for him to publicly say it in advance. He would have been better advised to say he was picking the best person available regardless of their ethnicity.
To me it matters not since no matter the race or sex things will continue to be the same as before.

Forum List

Back