The ideological war that we must watch, not fight

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
An ideological war America must watch not fight - The Washington Post

After reading this, I must admit that my mind has changed somewhat about US involvement against ISIS. It may be a huge propaganda victory for these criminals if we waded any further into the battle within Islam.

I am terribly afraid that if the GOP does happen to win the WH in 2016, we may do just what ISIS wants. We could find ourselves in a struggle that should be left to a religion that many of us do not understand.

Am I wrong about that assumption?

After reading this, I must admit that my mind has changed somewhat about US involvement against ISIS. It may be a huge propaganda victory for these criminals if we waded any further into the battle within Islam.

I am terribly afraid that if the GOP does happen to win the WH in 2016, we may do just what ISIS wants. We could find ourselves in a struggle that should be left to a religion that many of us do not understand.

They want us to get involved. Been saying that all along trying to get us to commit ground troops. They also want us to characterize it as a war against Islam. Everytime some idiot characterizes it as a war with Islam they make ISIS happy.

They want us to get involved. Been saying that all along trying to get us to commit ground troops. They also want us to characterize it as a war against Islam. Everytime some idiot characterizes it as a war with Islam they make ISIS happy.

I am afraid that if the right Republican happens to win the Presidency in 2016, we will certainly have ground troops in Iraq fighting ISIS. It would be a HUGE mistake.

I am afraid that if the right Republican happens to win the Presidency in 2016, we will certainly have ground troops in Iraq fighting ISIS. It would be a HUGE mistake.

Bosnia was such a big mistake?

Forum List

Back