The idea that Americans think putting republicans in power will improve the economy is just nonsense as always

Easy. The stimulus package he passed. It was designed to end the recession and it did. You’re welcome.

Passed? When? When did the money get spent? How much was spent by June 2009?

Designed to end the recession? You mean all the shovel ready jobs he lied about?

That was funny. Only morons credit that with ending the recession.

Never get honest answers as long as we always blame someone else, Check your own peoples voting record.

Passed? When? When did the money get spent? How much was spent by June 2009?

Designed to end the recession? You mean all the shovel ready jobs he lied about?

That was funny. Only morons credit that with ending the recession.
Oh Toddster, you’re so predictable. You desperately ask specific questions, hope I can’t answer them, and don’t provide any of your own info. Your game is old. I’m just going to cite the studies that said it worked and why, and you can suck a dick if you don’t like it.

In 2009, the CBO predicted that ARRA would increase employment by seven million full-time jobs by the end of 2012.8By 2010, the CBO said that ARRA's policies increased the number of full-time-equivalent jobs by two million to 4.8 million.

Most of the success was due to the stimulus package. By March 2009, expansive monetary policy had done all it could. It was evident more fiscal policy was needed.”

“The stimulus for small businesses helped create jobs, increased lending from the Small Business Administration and community banks, and reduced capital gains taxes for small business investors.”

The stimulus is the reason why Obama presided over the longest stretch of job growth in history.

Oh Toddster, you’re so predictable. You desperately ask specific questions, hope I can’t answer them, and don’t provide any of your own info. Your game is old. I’m just going to cite the studies that said it worked and why, and you can suck a dick if you don’t like it.

In 2009, the CBO predicted that ARRA would increase employment by seven million full-time jobs by the end of 2012.8By 2010, the CBO said that ARRA's policies increased the number of full-time-equivalent jobs by two million to 4.8 million.

Most of the success was due to the stimulus package. By March 2009, expansive monetary policy had done all it could. It was evident more fiscal policy was needed.”

“The stimulus for small businesses helped create jobs, increased lending from the Small Business Administration and community banks, and reduced capital gains taxes for small business investors.”

The stimulus is the reason why Obama presided over the longest stretch of job growth in history.

In 2009, the CBO predicted that ARRA would increase employment by seven million full-time jobs by the end of 2012.

Thanks, but you were making a claim about June 2009.

By 2010, the CBO said that ARRA's policies increased the number of full-time-equivalent jobs by two million to 4.8 million.

Was that when they were saying jobs created or saved? LOL!

What was the reason for his weakest recovery in history?

In 2009, the CBO predicted that ARRA would increase employment by seven million full-time jobs by the end of 2012.

Thanks, but you were making a claim about June 2009.

By 2010, the CBO said that ARRA's policies increased the number of full-time-equivalent jobs by two million to 4.8 million.

Was that when they were saying jobs created or saved? LOL!

What was the reason for his weakest recovery in history?
What are you talking about? The job growth started in 2009. There is no way millions of jobs would be added in a year. Derp!

Yep. Simple logic really. Jobs were saved and created because of a stimulus to the economy. Not complicated.

It was the slowest recovery because it was from the biggest recession lol. Why is that complicated? If millions of jobs were lost in a short amount of time in the Bush recession it would take longer for those jobs to be recovered. Basic common sense.

What are you talking about? The job growth started in 2009. There is no way millions of jobs would be added in a year. Derp!

Yep. Simple logic really. Jobs were saved and created because of a stimulus to the economy. Not complicated.

It was the slowest recovery because it was from the biggest recession lol. Why is that complicated? If millions of jobs were lost in a short amount of time in the Bush recession it would take longer for those jobs to be recovered. Basic common sense.

What are you talking about?

Your bullshit claims. Duh.

The job growth started in 2009.

Show me.

It was the slowest recovery because it was from the biggest recession

The recession ended in June 2009.
The recovery was slow for the next 7 years because Obama sucked.

What are you talking about?

Your bullshit claims. Duh.

Show me.

It was the slowest recovery because it was from the biggest recession

The recession ended in June 2009.
The recovery was slow for the next 7 years because Obama sucked.
Lol I love how you tell me to prove it while in your final point you acknowledge it ended then. You really are a useless troll huh?

This really is basic common sense. We lost several millions of jobs in the Bush recession. Naturally the economy can’t possibly create more than a few hundred thousand jobs every month. Since that recovery did have a few hundred thousand added jobs per month, the PACE was where it should have been.

Lol I love how you tell me to prove it while in your final point you acknowledge it ended then. You really are a useless troll huh?

This really is basic common sense. We lost several millions of jobs in the Bush recession. Naturally the economy can’t possibly create more than a few hundred thousand jobs every month. Since that recovery did have a few hundred thousand added jobs per month, the PACE was where it should have been.

Yeah, the recession ended in June 2009.
Not because of Obama's stupid, wasteful, "shovel ready" bill. Durr.

the PACE was where it should have been.

Slowest recovery ever.

Show me.

Every Republican in the last 40 years have lead the country into a recession. Bush Sr. Is the only exception.

Understandably, inflation is the top concern among voters right now. The problem is that it should not affect their midterm vote. Putting republicans in power is not going to do ANYTHING to curb inflation. Even if there was an economic policy that could drastically reduce current inflation, republicans sure as hell would not pass it. It’s not like they have a nuanced, informed strategy for the economy. All they ever do is cut taxes for corporations or top earners which has no real effect on the middle class or poor. All it really accomplishes is blowing up the deficit.

Do i even need to point out that blowing up the deficit does not help inflation?

We know that they will blow up the deficit because obviously Trump did.

American voters are always deluding themselves. They just seem to forget that republicans do jack shit. What they should be reminded of is that the economy, historically, performs better under democrats. I’m not going to pretend that democrats have done much of anything about the current inflation issue, but since every other economic metric has done well under democrats, we might as well keep them in power.

Notice you seem to show up here on cue from MSM and the WH.

Lol I love you try desperately for your “nuance” in my article yet your final point is questioning my source? Does that mean you don’t trust your points being made? Talk about being a moron.

We’ve been talking a lot about the debt but we should be putting more emphasis on the deficit. That is how budget is actually affected by policy. Also, I want to point out how stupid it is you think Obama’s two terms vs Trump’s one term is somehow irrelevant to their contributions to the debt. Obviously that matters.

Why does it matter? Because Obama’s deficit contribution is basically equaled to Trump’s. The deficit under Obama went up by 6.7 trillion and Trump’s was 6.6 trillion. You want to be like “well Obama’s contribution is bigger!”. While that’s true, obviously the amount of time matters here. I mean it’s a huge caveat to ignore dude. One term vs two terms.

You also clearly cherry picked my article to downplay the effect of tax cuts. Again, if spending goes up or stays the same, the deficit will increase if taxes are cut. That is basic economics. Trump’s 2017 tax cut was a major driving force of his deficit contribution. It’s the most salient point about democrat vs republican policy but you want to pretend it doesn’t matter.
You are a fucking moron.

Learn the difference between deficit and debt, you lunatic.

Lol I love you try desperately for your “nuance” in my article yet your final point is questioning my source? Does that mean you don’t trust your points being made? Talk about being a moron.

We’ve been talking a lot about the debt but we should be putting more emphasis on the deficit. That is how budget is actually affected by policy. Also, I want to point out how stupid it is you think Obama’s two terms vs Trump’s one term is somehow irrelevant to their contributions to the debt. Obviously that matters.

Why does it matter? Because Obama’s deficit contribution is basically equaled to Trump’s. The deficit under Obama went up by 6.7 trillion and Trump’s was 6.6 trillion. You want to be like “well Obama’s contribution is bigger!”. While that’s true, obviously the amount of time matters here. I mean it’s a huge caveat to ignore dude. One term vs two terms.

You also clearly cherry picked my article to downplay the effect of tax cuts. Again, if spending goes up or stays the same, the deficit will increase if taxes are cut. That is basic economics. Trump’s 2017 tax cut was a major driving force of his deficit contribution. It’s the most salient point about democrat vs republican policy but you want to pretend it doesn’t matter.
And once again, Simp.....revenues INCREASED after the Trump across the board tax cuts.

I posted the numbers, so stop trying to lie about them.

That isn’t how it works. If the tax cut is large enough, GDP isn’t going to matter. More importantly, GDP went down under Bush. We had two recessions for fuck’s sake. The latter was the worse since the Great Depression. Thanks to Obama, that recession he inherited ended 6 months into his first term.
What bills did Barry Hussein propose, pass, and implement in his first 6 months to end the recession?

Bring a link to each one Billy000

Revenue in terms of raw dollars going up is not how you accurately measure the real effect of revenue. Raw dollars will always go up no matter what each year with the exception of years during recessions. Inflation of the dollar plays a key role in that as well. I mean if you want to pretend that GDP going up makes what I’m saying completely irrelevant, you would have to admit the GDP growth under Obama each year and in Biden’s first year was happening as well. I’m sure it would pain you to admit that lol
But you Said revenues went down after the Trump across the board tax cuts

But you Said revenues went down after the Trump across the board tax cuts
Revenue as a percentage of GDP, the only way to accurately measure the effect of revenue, went down. You can whine and cry that didn’t happen but it did lol

Moron I already linked it above. Either way, you’re an idiot for not knowing what this legislation was in the first place.
Yeah, I read your lefty PBS spin piece. Even they don’t claim it ended the recession, Moron.

I did see where they had to admit it didn’t reduce unemployment as promised.

It would seem we are back to square one, so link us up to the legislation Barry proposed, passed, and I plemented in his first six months that ended the recession.

Forum List

Back