'The Hunter Biden Issue Should Get The Same Scrutiny That All Of The Trump Issues Got': Gordon Sondland

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i know you've never heard of him, this is the guy who testified to Congress that he was a doofus for not pushing back on Trump's Ukraine quid pro quo in his position as ambassador

It will if the power is turned into the hands of the Trump supporters.

And very likely all the charges against Trump will be stopped in the ir progress. America is no longer going to be managed with any democratic process in mind.

This is the development that Americans have been waiting for. Half the people will gain satisfaction in that no laws on the books can touch them from now on.

Fascism doesn't stop short of justifying murder on political grounds.

Hunter Biden, like many other high level democrats and members of their families, is above the rule of law.

That may work in the short run but will eventually cause the breakup of this nation. Hopefully that breakup will be peaceful.

Many are already saying we now live in a banana republic not a constitutional republic.

Obama brought Chicago style politics to the D.C. Swamp and today the FBI and DOJ are the enforcement wing of the Democratic Party. Liberals waltz away scot-free while conservatives have their homes raided by large teams of FBI agents armed with fully automatic weapons.

i know you've never heard of him, this is the guy who testified to Congress that he was a doofus for not pushing back on Trump's Ukraine quid pro quo in his position as ambassador

When was Hunter Biden elected President? Hunter has had scrutiny since 2019, and nothing has been found. No one cares about Hunter Biden, but if there are any further investigations of Hunter Biden, I'd like to see Jared's $2 billion gift from MBS to be TH0R0UGHLY investigated.

When was Hunter Biden elected President? Hunter has had scrutiny since 2019, and nothing has been found. No one cares about Hunter Biden, but if there are any further investigations of Hunter Biden, I'd like to see Jared's $2 billion gift from MBS to be TH0R0UGHLY investigated.
who said anything about him being elected to anything??
his actions leave his father open to blackmail and he is the elected POTUS

whats wrong??
I took you off ignore so you could correct me if I got something wrong like I did with you,,

Forum List

Back