The Hundred-Day Mask Suggestion

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

So when I'm out walking in the park, or riding my bike, or just working outside my house...or when I'm driving my car with my wife...why THE FUCK would I wear a mask?

Is that for MY protection or for the protection of the rest of the world's population?

Where is the science behind this request? How many Americans have contracted the virus while jogging in the park?

I'm already wearing one of them when I'm in any store, at the gym, in church, and at bowling.

I think Biden just wants to do SOMETHING so that when this thing inevitably starts to fall off, he can take credit for it. And when people IN NURSING HOMES continue to die, he can say, well, that's because not everybody did what I suggested.

Where's the science? Is it in the same place as the science that shut the schools down?

Fuckin' stupidity.

So when I'm out walking in the park, or riding my bike, or just working outside my house...or when I'm driving my car with my wife...why THE FUCK would I wear a mask?

Is that for MY protection or for the protection of the rest of the world's population?

Where is the science behind this request? How many Americans have contracted the virus while jogging in the park?

I'm already wearing one of them when I'm in any store, at the gym, in church, and at bowling.

I think Biden just wants to do SOMETHING so that when this thing inevitably starts to fall off, he can take credit for it. And when people IN NURSING HOMES continue to die, he can say, well, that's because not everybody did what I suggested.

Where's the science? Is it in the same place as the science that shut the schools down?

Fuckin' stupidity.

Wearing a mask at all times is not the answer. In fact it my bring out underlying respiratory problems.

Where is the science behind this request? Where's the science? Is it in the same place as the science that shut the schools down?

The party of science practices no science because there IS no science behind anything they suggest!

Joe can take his 100 day mask and go SHOVE IT up his ass. He can also go shove his suggestion that a year after I'm vaccinated that I STILL need to wear a mask!

I'm not wearing a mask now, I won't be wearing one then, and Joe Biden will get Covid before I ever do.

Fuckin' stupidity.

Wearing a mask at all times is not the answer. In fact it my bring out underlying respiratory problems.

If there was any "science" to the whole mask thing, there would be an emergency rush to get a supply of N95 masks out to everyone free of charge. The fact that no one cares WHAT kind of mask you wear so long as your face is covered is proof positive the lack of "science" going on.

Most of the crap people are wearing is more about fashion statement and cosmetics and actually INCREASE your risk of an ifection.

If it was a guarantee that Covid would be all but eradicated if we wore masks for 100 days, yeah, I'd be an advocate for it. But the science isn't there. I see people wearing masks in their cars, or when walking across college campuses by themselves, and it just makes no sense.

I was driving on the campus of Embry Riddle University about two months ago and, when I stopped at a stop sign, this little campus cop, in his little campus cop golf cart, pulled in front of me and turned his little campus cop golf cart flashing light on. He got out and approached my vehicle.

When I rolled down my window he stopped walking towards me, held up the palm of his hand as if some magical forcefield was going to emanate from it, and demanded I put a mask on. When I asked him why, he said "Everyone wears a mask on campus." When I asked him exactly who I was threatening by not wearing a mask while alone in my car, he simply demanded I put a mask on a second time.

I refused and drove to the parking lot.

When I parked my car, my mask was on before I exited my vehicle. The little campus cop in his little campus cop golf cart drove up with the little campus cop golf cart flashing light and slipped a ticket under my windshield wiper. I just kind of chuckled and walked away. He kept shouting at me, but I had actual important things to take care of that day, so I told him to just leave the ticket, and that I wasn't going to talk to hm without my attorney present. That really fucked him up.

When I got done with my appointment, I drove to the campus public safety office and asked them who I was endangering by not wearing a mask while alone in my car. The guy looked at me and asked "You get that ticket today?"

"Yup, I sure did. Some guy in a golf cart chased me down and yelled at me."

The guy looks at me and says "Can I have the ticket please?" I handed it to him and he promptly stamped "PAID" in big, red block letters with a big rubber stamp. He then commented how this little campus cop had earned the nickname "Wyatt Earp" by fervently going after anyone who he felt had run afoul of the little campus cop rules.

We had a good laugh and I left...

Fuckin' stupidity.
The person who wears a mask while driving alone in his car will also use a condom while lying alone in his bed.

Actually it's for everyones protection. Remember in some midwest states they O.K.'d nurses who tested positive for COVID-19, but who were not symptomatic, to continue to work.

If they didn't think masks controlled the spread, they would have banned those nurses from the hosital.

Where is the science behind this request? Where's the science? Is it in the same place as the science that shut the schools down?

The party of science practices no science because there IS no science behind anything they suggest!

Joe can take his 100 day mask and go SHOVE IT up his ass. He can also go shove his suggestion that a year after I'm vaccinated that I STILL need to wear a mask!

I'm not wearing a mask now, I won't be wearing one then, and Joe Biden will get Covid before I ever do.
Joe Biden won't be there after 100 days even if this travesty stands. Kameltoe has already put designs on the Resolute Desk. Too bad for both of them, Trump will be sending them both home.

Mask laws have medical exceptions. So that's not a problem. Those without respiratory problems can wear them.

Fuckin' stupidity.

I already have respiratory problems, and they multiply when I put on a mask.

What good is being on oxygen, if you are LESS able to breathe with a mask on?

Typical random knee-jerk nonsense that is supposed to pass for "leadership"

Why 100 days. Why not 150 days or 172 days.

It's absurd.
100 days is considered the presidential "honeymoon" period. Where you don't obstruct the newborn government.

Actually it's for everyones protection. Remember in some midwest states they O.K.'d nurses who tested positive for COVID-19, but who were not symptomatic, to continue to work.

If they didn't think masks controlled the spread, they would have banned those nurses from the hosital.
He said as he skipped into the delousing chamber.

Forum List

Back