The HUG 'Heard Round The World' - Graham Takes Down Feinstein

...with a HUG. :p

The bulk of the American constituency must have a love affair with geriatric representation? I mean some of these profe$$ional politician$ look like they date back to the great flood. Be nice for a change to see representation young enough that they didn't have to communicate as kids over the telegraph.

Nice to see her do this. There are many others on both sides that should follow her lead.

About time. The era of genteel politics went out the door a long time ago. Republicans understood this and played off it. One of the curses of the baby boomers on the Democratic party side. A party largely controlled by a group of people stuck in an era long gone and trying to fight a modern ground war with an opposition party that has them hopelessly outgunned. But before you think I'm just beating on Feinstein, I want the same thing on the opposite side...McConnell, Grassley, Graham, Kennedy, and Leahey. :)

Meanwhile, Ethics charges filed against Lindsey Graham by Legal experts.

but I am on record, Feinstein needs to step down, along with Lindsey, Grassley, 89 years old and several others.

There you have it folks, this is only the start of what these progressives want, the purge....In their twisted minds, they want to deny their fellow Americans jobs, food, even life unless they agree to become ideologically pure, and bend the knee.

These are sick people who got way to into Game of thrones, and now they want to make you pay.

Maybe they’ll come up with something original like having to wear a “T” on our clothing, re education camps, complete with a nice shower as the rounded up depart the cattle cars.

There you have it folks, this is only the start of what these progressives want, the purge....In their twisted minds, they want to deny their fellow Americans jobs, food, even life unless they agree to become ideologically pure, and bend the knee.

These are sick people who got way to into Game of thrones, and now they want to make you pay.

Maybe they’ll come up with something original like having to wear a “T” on our clothing, re education camps, complete with a nice shower as the rounded up depart the cattle cars.

One has to chuckle at the "right" now defending Feinstein.

Me? I couldn’t care any less about that corrupt hag...But it’s interesting how you don’t think it shows what reprobate you are.

Me? I couldn’t care any less about that corrupt hag...But it’s interesting how you don’t think it shows what reprobate you are.

She is ancient. The country is in terrible shape. All of those who have been there forever and have got us into the mess we are in need to go. There should be NO complaints about her finally stepping down.

About time. The era of genteel politics went out the door a long time ago. Republicans understood this and played off it. One of the curses of the baby boomers on the Democratic party side. A party largely controlled by a group of people stuck in an era long gone and trying to fight a modern ground war with an opposition party that has them hopelessly outgunned. But before you think I'm just beating on Feinstein, I want the same thing on the opposite side...McConnell, Grassley, Graham, Kennedy, and Leahey. :)
Schumer, Clyburn, Pelosi.....And many other progs.....

Feinstein isn't a wartime consigliere. That's the underlying problem.

It used to be that this wasn't really a controversy, because both parties agreed that qualifications were more important than idealogy... now the GOP is stacking the courts with hacks who consult with Bejesus before making a decision. That's just nuts.

She is ancient. The country is in terrible shape. All of those who have been there forever and have got us into the mess we are in need to go. There should be NO complaints about her finally stepping down.

It’s not that she is stepping down. I agree with you about these career pols....It’s about her being forced to do so because she dared to be kind to a political opponent.

It’s not that she is stepping down. I agree with you about these career pols....It’s about her being forced to do so because she dared to be kind to a political opponent.

They all need forced to otherwise they aren't going anywhere. They have plainly failed us.

They all need forced to otherwise they aren't going anywhere. They have plainly failed us.

Isn’t that up to their constituents?

Isn’t that up to their constituents?

Leadership roles aren't. But yes, the electorate most certainly bears a lot of responsibility for the mess the country is in.

Forum List

Back