The Horror in Buffalo, New York Shows the Madness of the Supreme Court’s Looming Gun Decision

I don’t get how the Supreme Court can overturn a woman’s fundamental right to choose but not a mass shooter’s murderous right to have such easy access to guns that the back to back massacres in Buffalo, NY and now Laguna Woods, CA will become a new normal weekend
You don't get it because you're trying to draw a false equivalency. The two are not related, and all you need to know about the abortion issue to understand it is what exactly is being destroyed in an abortion. If you believe it is a human being, you oppose abortion on the grounds that it's the destruction of the most innocent of human life. If you believe it is not (what do you think it is, a zebra?), then you want the freedom to destroy it because it inconveniences you. That's the bottom line.

We don’t really have time to discuss all societies…I think we both know we are talking about American society.

You’re reaching now and just making shit up…NOBODY I know has ever said killing is always wrong…For example; ALL sane people would have no problem with killing anyone who broke into their home to cause harm.
I am talking about all humans and all human societies,

They aren't as different as you like to think.

And either killing is wrong or it isn't wrong the exact same action cannot be both.

I would kill in self defense but I would hate the fact that I had to because I do think killing is wrong.

I don't know any sane person that hopes he gets to shoot someone

So after he provided the link and I ask a question you change the goal post, figures.
I asked another question.

And FYI those weren't government mandated but rather mandated by a private company which they have a right to do.

If it were up to the men, women would be never left the bed and would be having sex to no end.
Pay attention Penelope. I have brought this up a few times. The advancement in sex robots is moving fast and furious. They will be human like soon enough. Half the Millennial men will never get married according to demographics. Too much baggage and the insanity of the extreme feminism which includes the workforce. This does not bode well for protections of women with a fair percentage of the male population. For they will be owed nothing. Pay attention to this.

I asked another question.

And FYI those weren't government mandated but rather mandated by a private company which they have a right to do.
Military and Government are not private. And you made excuses for the military, Further the private companies had mandates BEFORE the rushed approval.

Perhaps I’m not remembering this correctly the Buffalo shooter bought the gun he used legally but there were things in his background that should have prevented him from legally purchasing a gun but through human mistakes those things were not caught. So there were things in place to prevent him from buying a gun that failed due to human error and if they had worked he still might have stolen a gun or got one in another illegal manner.

Forum List

Back