The Homosexual Agenda Infiltrates the White House!

wiggles

Dec 30, 2006
Just look at the evil that homosexuality has wrought:

511700893_f163e99745.jpg

He may look innocent wrapped in a blanket and wearing a little cap, but we must remember that this is the child of homosexuals. Therefore, he deserves fewer protections and rights than the children of heterosexual parents, and should grow up being taught that his family is deviant, sick and undeserving of legal recognition. Thank goodness Vice President Cheney’s proud party is willing to stand up to these destroyers of traditional marriage. I’m sure he is very proud.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2007/05/24/MNG1UQ0FP41.DTL

Just look at the evil that homosexuality has wrought:

511700893_f163e99745.jpg

He may look innocent wrapped in a blanket and wearing a little cap, but we must remember that this is the child of homosexuals. Therefore, he deserves fewer protections and rights than the children of heterosexual parents, and should grow up being taught that his family is deviant, sick and undeserving of legal recognition. Thank goodness Vice President Cheney’s proud party is willing to stand up to these destroyers of traditional marriage. I’m sure he is very proud.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2007/05/24/MNG1UQ0FP41.DTL

What a crock of lies.... Nothing you have posted here is the position of the Republican party. As for the right to marry.... I suggest you check those POLLS you love, a MAJORITY of Democrats don't want marriage changed that way either.

Biology does not know a human child born to two women.

Liberalism does not know facts that interfere with its agenda.

But it would be funny to see a world of nothing but liberals try to survive!

Biology does not know a human child born to two women.

Liberalism does not know facts that interfere with its agenda.

But it would be funny to see a world of nothing but liberals try to survive!

It wouldn't work, the Liberals would end up killing each other trying to "save" each other. Can not have a world where EVERYONE is superior, it just doesn't work.

Besides who would they tax? Who would they bribe to vote for them? Who would actually do all the real work?

Dick cheney: Bleeding heart liberal homosexual apologist!

Totally missing the point.

The one that "Missed the point" would be anyone that thinks any of the claims made are true. Homosexuals have the EXACT same rights and protections as every other citizen and resident of the United States.

The LAW doesn't recognize same sex marriages. They have other options.

The one that "Missed the point" would be anyone that thinks any of the claims made are true. Homosexuals have the EXACT same rights and protections as every other citizen and resident of the United States.

And the Republicans are the ones who want to amend the constitution to abridge states' decisions on gay marriage, and passing state-wide bans on gay marriage, and commending adoption agencies for excluding gay parents...
I'd originally posted about gay rights and whatsisface goes into how gay couples can't reproduce on their own. No shit and what's that got to do with the price of ground chuck.

Now let's hear from someone who's not a complete retard.

I suggest you recheck your facts, you will find that it isn't JUST republicans that don't want same sex marriages. But do continue to claim otherwise.

You have made a claim that Homosexuals don't have the same rights and protections as others, THAT is a LIE. You have claimed that Republicans have arranged for this to happen, ANOTHER LIE.

Uhhh, no they don't. There are some 40 states where a person can be fired from their job for no other reason than being gay. Some states ban adoption by same-gender couples, even though numerous studies show no differences between the children of traditional and same-gender couples.

In their state of residence, Mary Cheney's partner of 15 years, Heather Poe, has no legal right to co-parent adopt or otherwise be involved in the raising of their child.

Get your facts straight. ;)

Those are the laws of the land.... And last I checked Republicans don't control 40 states, I wonder who created and continues to support those laws?

I suggest YOU get your facts straight.

It is also legal in this country to murder unborn children. I guess that means those children have no rights either.

Those are the laws of the land.... And last I checked Republicans don't control 40 states, I wonder who created and continues to support those laws?

I suggest YOU get your facts straight.

It is also legal in this country to murder unborn children. I guess that means those children have no rights either.

Wow. How long have you been drinking the right wing-nut kool-aide?

There is no basis for discrimination against same-gender couples beyond the religious. There is no demonstrable harm to society at large in granting same-gender couples the same legal status enjoyed by traditional married couples. Just look to Massachusetts for the proof of that pudding. There same-gender couples can be married in civil or religious ceremonies and have all of the rights and responsibilities such legal relationships entail. It doesn't seem that the entire population of the state woke up the morning after the legislation deciding that they were gay.

Marriage, as far as the state is concerned is a contract between two individuals regarding the division of property and benefits and providing for dependent children. Nothing more...nothing less.

And first trimester fetuses, when the vast majority of elective abortions are performed, are not children. But that's a discussion for another thread.

All of that is nothing more than YOUR opinion. And on the issues of both you are on the losing end. The Majority of Americans DO NOT support same sex MARRIAGE nor does the majority support ABORTION on demand.

You have made a claim that Homosexuals don't have the same rights and protections as others.

Homosexuals do not have the legal right to get wed people of their choice. Heterosexuals have the right to wed people of their choice.

I think that informed consenting adults should be allowed to marry other informed consenting adults regardless of the others’ sex. In that sense, I think that homosexuals do not have the same rights as heterosexuals.

All of that is nothing more than YOUR opinion. And on the issues of both you are on the losing end. The Majority of Americans DO NOT support same sex MARRIAGE nor does the majority support ABORTION on demand.

So. You like the bandwagon fallacy. Just because something is popular or unpopular does not make something right or wrong.

Just because YOU want homosexuals to ruin the institute of marraige doesn't mean your right either,AND in a democracy where the majority rules, guess what?

The only places that have allowed it are by court decrees from activist Judges removing the right of the legislature to well legislate. And your all for denying the majority the right to decide. Once again, Homosexuals have the ability to duplicate all but a few of the "perks" of a "marriage" and some people claim those perks aren't even perks.

More importantly this thread and that article claim Homosexuals have no legal recourse in a slew of issues, which is simply NOT true.

Homosexuals don't want "equal" they want "special privaleges" as can be seen by the attempts to give them special status for years now.

Whats next? The right to marry your dog?

what is so "special" about two consenting adults wanting to marry one another? And along with majority rule, our nation was also established to protect the rights of the minority.

If it were up to me, the state would get out of the marriage business altogether and merely authorize and record civil contracts.

Individual churches could marry whomever they wanted to, but that ceremony would not be a civil contract unless recorded and authorized by the state.

Why should I give a flying fuck if two gay guys want to legally join their estates and their assets? Why should YOU?

what is so "special" about two consenting adults wanting to marry one another? And along with majority rule, our nation was also established to protect the rights of the minority.

If it were up to me, the state would get out of the marriage business altogether and merely authorize and record civil contracts.

Individual churches could marry whomever they wanted to, but that ceremony would not be a civil contract unless recorded and authorized by the state.

Why should I give a flying fuck if two gay guys want to legally join their estates and their assets? Why should YOU?

I don't. But it is not a marriage. AND more to the point if the activist Homosexuals would get off trying to dictate to the majority they would get exactly what they want. I don't know of many politicians that oppose civil unions and have even suggested them, only to be shut down with demands for "Marriage" or nothing.

Yes, I think that is the best solution to the whole marriage debate. Let people write their own contracts, just like business contracts or wills or whatever. Gays can do whatever they want, Mormons can do their thing, and mainstream christian churches can simply refuse to acknowledge marriage contracts they see as invalid. Likewise, employers and/or health care companies can choose to extend benefits to a person's spouse (or spouses) as they see fit. People putting up their child for adoption can go to an adoption agency that excludes gays, or not.

Forum List

Back