The Holocaust Lie Is No Conspiracy

They say that 6 million jews died in the holocaust. I will include a number of newspaper articles that appeared in various newspapers before WW II. Some long before. They talk about bad things happening to 6 million jews. How can anybody be stupid enough to believe the same sort of crap concerning the holocaust.

I will also include a picture of two plaques. The old one on the left says that 4 million jews died at Auschwitz. Though it is a little hard to read the one on the right that appears there now says that 1.5 million jews died there. Which is still bullshit. I will include a couple documents that tell what the real death toll was at some of the jewish internment camps. Be sure to note when they were created.

Also, when it came to "death camps," Auschwitz was said to have been the worst of the worst. I will also include a couple pictures of a swimming pool they had for inmates there. Get this. There were no gas chambers. Neither was there a lampshade made out of jew skin. Neither were some jews turned into soap.
3Vywb9J.jpg
yGPyMFL.jpg
C0sXpMX.jpg
LrvXFLI.jpg
ZX8J7rD.jpg
jjOXiHO.jpg
cmmG6j5.jpg
XmW1gu3.jpg
73umue4.jpg

WinterBorn. Read This.

They say that 6 million jews died in the holocaust. I will include a number of newspaper articles that appeared in various newspapers before WW II. Some long before. They talk about bad things happening to 6 million jews. How can anybody be stupid enough to believe the same sort of crap concerning the holocaust.

I will also include a picture of two plaques. The old one on the left says that 4 million jews died at Auschwitz. Though it is a little hard to read the one on the right that appears there now says that 1.5 million jews died there. Which is still bullshit. I will include a couple documents that tell what the real death toll was at some of the jewish internment camps. Be sure to note when they were created.

Also, when it came to "death camps," Auschwitz was said to have been the worst of the worst. I will also include a couple pictures of a swimming pool they had for inmates there. Get this. There were no gas chambers. Neither was there a lampshade made out of jew skin. Neither were some jews turned into soap.
3Vywb9J.jpg
yGPyMFL.jpg
C0sXpMX.jpg
LrvXFLI.jpg
ZX8J7rD.jpg
jjOXiHO.jpg
cmmG6j5.jpg
XmW1gu3.jpg
73umue4.jpg

WinterBorn. Read This.

Footloose? take it out of your mouth dumbass. The Holocaust happened, quit trying to change facts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back