The Hoax Crutch

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax, yet they still feel a need to use the hoax narrative. Even the lefty site Snopes says Trump never called it a hoax. Lefties are using the hoax thing to disrupt threads when they have nothing of merit to post, but they know it is BS as they do it. They know they will NEVER be providing any link to Trump calling the virus a hoax just like righties know that when they ask for the link, they will NEVER get it. When lefties do the virus hoax BS, they are intentionally spreading disinformation or just using it as a crutch when they can't post anything of merit. When lefties pretend they actually believe Trump called the virus a hoax, they are lying.

Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax, yet they still feel a need to use the hoax narrative. Even the lefty site Snopes says Trump never called it a hoax. Lefties are using the hoax thing to disrupt threads when they have nothing of merit to post, but they know it is BS as they do it. They know they will NEVER be providing any link to Trump calling the virus a hoax just like righties know that when they ask for the link, they will NEVER get it. When lefties do the virus hoax BS, they are intentionally spreading disinformation or just using it as a crutch when they can't post anything of merit. When lefties pretend they actually believe Trump called the virus a hoax, they are lying.
This is trump speaking.

There it is in post 4. He will NEVER wrap quotes around Trump calling the virus itself a hoax, just a link to where he wishes it was. He has nothing of merit to post, so he posts a crutch.
Yep, IM2 is a classic example of a liberal that will ALWAYS deflect, divert and evade from directly answering a question because they don't or won't have a legitimate argument against what you posted. It's pretty amazing how this practice of deflection, diversion and evasion is used by virtually every liberal lunatic that posts on these threads.

There it is in post 4. He will NEVER wrap quotes around Trump calling the virus itself a hoax, just a link to where he wishes it was. He has nothing of merit to post, so he posts a crutch.
To be fair, Trump DOES say the word hoax! Now that this word is out there, it is fair game for the idiot Left to try to spin its intent, usage and context any way they want to make up whatever faux meaning they choose because they know their compliant lackey media will simply print anything without question! And the Tards, no matter what facts presented, simply claim whatever reality they choose to believe.

The good news is that this buoys their faith and confidence going into the election to foster morale and keeps up the production of snotty Trump memes to share and snicker with in their mother's basement, but does little for their actual bottom line when it comes to the nation actually deciding if they want adolescent, puerile dweebs again running the country.

IM2 posted President Trump brilliant explaining that the Chinese Kung Flu entering the USA was partly a result of "diversity" intimidating common sense and that the democrats see opportunity in using the Kung Flu as another hoax against our President. The fact is the MSM/DNC and the state and local responses as a result of Tiny Tony Fauci's, a Bill Gates/Crooked Hillary/Obama stooge, idiotic commentary that the USA should be shut down until there is nobody in the USA with the flu is indeed a fucking hoax.

He didn't call the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats' response to it a hoax.

At about :30, "this is their new hoax." It's right there, on your screen. Coming from your speakers.

And talk radio -- Trump's and the Trumpsters' brain -- is spending a majority of its time downplaying pretty much everything about this virus. Limbaugh is non-stop on it, constantly saying, "well, I'd better stop myself, or I'll get in trouble."

There's no way to know if you guys are lying or just completely and utterly conned, like children, by this guy. It's fascinating as hell to watch, though.

Last edited:

He didn't call the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats' response to it a hoax.

At about :30, "this is their new hoax." It's right there, on your screen. Coming from your speakers.

And talk radio -- Trump's and the Trumpsters' brain -- is spending a majority of its time downplaying pretty much everything about this virus. Limbaugh is non-stop on it, constantly saying, "well, I'd better stop myself, or I'll get in trouble."

There's no way to know if you guys are lying or just completely and utterly conned, like children, by this guy. It's fascinating as hell to watch, though.

Goodness, same old BS smear from a traitor.

Did I say something that you feel is incorrect?

I must have.

You're certainly free to point it out.

I must have.

You're a filthy liar.

I must have.

You're a filthy liar.

I wonder why I can't get you to get specific!

How weird!

:dunno:

Sounds like you have asymptomatic TDS and have possibly been conned by the MSM/DNC and Tiny Tony Fauci. Be honest, you are wearing a mask right now watching Baywatch on Netflix! :p

Sounds like you have TDS and have been conned by the MSM/DNC. Be honest, you are wearing a mask right now! :p
So another one gets personal and avoids the facts.

Do you guys really think I won't see that?

Your Trump Devotion Syndrome is showing. You're absolutely smitten.

Sounds like you have TDS and have been conned by the MSM/DNC. Be honest, you are wearing a mask right now! :p

It's better than being a DoucheLord McFuckstain like that Mac1958 guy.

No gives a damn what your lying hide sees. You have no facts, you just spew what the media tells you like all progressive vermin.

No gives a damn what your lying hide sees. You have no facts, you just spew what the media tells you like all progressive vermin.
Are you saying the video I posted is fake news?

Maybe that's some cool CGI character saying that stuff?

Exactly what are you saying, besides just more of your standard whining?

Forum List

Back