...the hits keep on coming: Another taped Trump call to Georgia officials......

Well why don't you discuss the crisis on the border. Stuttering fuck handcuffed ICE

Ah, my friend Claudette. You misread my response.
And too, if YOU want to discuss the border crisis, well, girlfriend......why don't YOU start a thread on it.
Duh!

Oh and if you don't like my language.
On the contrary, as I posted, I find it novel, creative, imaginative.
Perhaps a bit shy of adult civility , but hey, we are all big boys here.
Ain't we?

So, he questioned the results because he won throughout the south, and ask them to conduct a serious audit.....and she felt no pressure....

cool....what's the point of this? more evidence that the left wet dreams of crimes is just that....dreams?

I saw a reference to this in tonight's Wall Street Journal, then went to the source they referenced. Here's a cut & paste of it:

"COBB COUNTY, Ga. — Channel 2 Action News has obtained a copy of a new phone call between former President Donald Trump and a lead investigator at the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office.

The call gives a new look at the outside pressure that Georgia investigators faced while investigating allegations of election fraud in 2020.

Channel 2 investigator reporter Mark Winne spoke exclusively with Frances Watson, the chief investigator for the Georgia’s Secretary of State’s Office.

The call between Watson and Trump took place on Dec. 23, one week before the now-famous phone call between Trump, Raffensperger, his attorney Ryan Germany and White House senior staff members.

“It is something that is not expected, and as I mentioned in the call, I was shocked that he would take the time to do that,” she said.

In the call recording, Trump mentions other states in the South where he defeated President Joe Biden, including Florida and Alabama and questions how he didn’t win Georgia. He also urges investigators to check signatures on ballots going back several years to verify their accuracy.

“If you go back two years or four years, you’ll see it’s a totally different signature. But, but hopefully, you know, I will, when the right answer comes down, you’ll be praised,” Trump said.

“You know, you have the most important job in the country right now. Because if we win Georgia, first of all if we win you’re gonna have two wins. They’re not gonna win right now, you know they’re down,” Trump said.

Watson said her call from Trump came after a conversation with his chief of staff Mark Meadows about the signature audit her team and the GBI were conducting in Cobb County.

“Even prior to the audit, we were working extremely long days. And during the audit, we had a team of over 50 that were working again 12-16 hour days, trying to complete the audit,” Watson said.

The investigation found there were only two mismatched signatures among the more than 15,000 votes in the audit.

Watson told Winne that she did not perceive any pressure from the president’s call and the phone call has not been requested from any investigative agency.

“You won’t be surprised if that happens after today?” Winne asked.

“No, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was requested and I wouldn’t mind sharing it,” Watson replied.

This is not the first phone call that the former president made to Georgia election officials and investigators.

Channel 2 Action News previously reported on another phone call that lasted more than an hour on Jan. 2 between Trump, Raffensperger, his attorney Ryan Germany and White House senior staff members.

During the call, Trump asked Raffensperger to “find” him 11,000 more votes and to overturn his defeat in the state.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis opened an investigation into the phone call. Willis said she will look at all the evidence before making a decision about whether to file charges against Trump, and what those charges would be.

................................................................................................................

Is this the 'smoking gun'? In my opinion, nope.
Is this the penultimate "we got him now" In my opinion, nope.

Is this merde' cumulative? I, for one, thinks so.

After all, this is the President of the United States of America, the world's most powerful executive of the world's most indispensable nation..........calling a mere 'elections' investigator in one of the 50 states in America.

He was calling, in my humble opinion, to inappropriately influence an election.

Maybe the local prosecutor who is investigating the Raffesnberger call will use this call to develop context, a pattern.
Maybe.
Time will tell.
Let's let the cake bake.

Now Trump is begging Americans to remember him when they get their Covid shot.

Buttressing the view that this reportage on this phone call from Don Trump is 'news', here is how 'The Week' treated it this morning:

"New details emerge of Trump call to Georgia's elections investigator"
"Then-President Donald Trump pressed Frances Watson, chief investigator in the Georgia Secretary of State's office, in December to look for fraud in mail-in ballots that were under audit, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday. The call was first reported by The Washington Post in January, but the Journal reported new details after the audio was released for the first time. Trump told Watson "something bad happened," adding, "when the right answer comes out, you'll be praised." Watson told Trump "we are only interested in the truth." The audit found no evidence of fraud. Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is conducting a criminal investigation into alleged pressure on Georgia officials to overturn President Biden's 12,000-vote victory in the state. [The Wall Street Journal]"

So there is that.

There are 400,000 ballots with no chain of custody record, which is illegal. Biden “won” by 12,000.

Well, that sounds like serious merde'.

Have you checked to see if or what Gabriel Sterling of the Georgia Secretary of State's office, the Republican in charge of the Georgia vote, has offered on this very issue?

THAT could be one source for you to vet your assertion of "400,000" ballots.

If Sterling hasn't addressed it,.....well, then, please share with the forum your own vetting, the sourcing, of your assertion.

Mind you, we trust your opinion. But......but you are an anonymous poster on an internet gossipboard. That's all. Accordingly, your mature, seasoned, intelligent colleagues here will very likely expect you to show a little more game in your game......than merely making an unsupported assertions.

So whadda got to back yourself up, poster Hawk?

In the two weeks since The Georgia Star News first reported no chain of custody ballot transfer forms have been produced for the more than 500,000 of the 600,000 drop box absentee ballots cast, the 159 counties in the state have made little progress producing the documents. Furthermore, the Secretary of State has shown no interest in providing any assistance to require the counties fulfill the open record requests.

In order to account for the secure whereabouts for absentee ballots left in drop boxes across the state, the Georgia Election Code Emergency Rule approved by State Election Board on July 1, 2020, required that every county is responsible for documenting the transfer of every batch of absentee ballots picked up at drop boxes and delivered to the county election offices with ballot transfer forms. The forms are required to be signed and dated, with time of pick up by the collection team upon pick up, and then signed, dated, with time of delivery by the registrar or designee upon receipt and accepted.

This is the most dishonest, sleazy, and ignorant President this country has had in its relatively brief history. It was only a matter of time when craven and serial dishonesty would trump incompetence in a historically awful President, and it happened with Trump.

This is a federal offense, but Trump won't be charged, as it would further divide a polarized country that Trump created.

That call doesn't compare to actually stealing the election like the dems did...

The Communist Chinese Party has as many members at this forum as there are Americans at this forum.

You can tell because all they ever talk about is Russia Russia Russia and Trump! Trump! Trump!

Unfortunately, half the population and nearly ALL young Americans are brainwashed into doing their dirty work for them.
Glorious times for Tyrants , thieves, liars and Communists.

BTW....if this exact same post had been about Biden, it would probably already be in the Flaming Zone.

That call doesn't compare to actually stealing the election like the dems did...

You've tried that approach in a court of law and through various recounts, but like the man you worship, you are so detached from reality that the results no longer matter to you. You should speak with a mental health professional.

"When the right answer comes out, you'll be praised."
Thats an odd statement but it doesnt really mean bad intentions.

I saw a reference to this in tonight's Wall Street Journal, then went to the source they referenced. Here's a cut & paste of it:

"COBB COUNTY, Ga. — Channel 2 Action News has obtained a copy of a new phone call between former President Donald Trump and a lead investigator at the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office.

The call gives a new look at the outside pressure that Georgia investigators faced while investigating allegations of election fraud in 2020.

Channel 2 investigator reporter Mark Winne spoke exclusively with Frances Watson, the chief investigator for the Georgia’s Secretary of State’s Office.

The call between Watson and Trump took place on Dec. 23, one week before the now-famous phone call between Trump, Raffensperger, his attorney Ryan Germany and White House senior staff members.

“It is something that is not expected, and as I mentioned in the call, I was shocked that he would take the time to do that,” she said.

In the call recording, Trump mentions other states in the South where he defeated President Joe Biden, including Florida and Alabama and questions how he didn’t win Georgia. He also urges investigators to check signatures on ballots going back several years to verify their accuracy.

“If you go back two years or four years, you’ll see it’s a totally different signature. But, but hopefully, you know, I will, when the right answer comes down, you’ll be praised,” Trump said.

“You know, you have the most important job in the country right now. Because if we win Georgia, first of all if we win you’re gonna have two wins. They’re not gonna win right now, you know they’re down,” Trump said.

Watson said her call from Trump came after a conversation with his chief of staff Mark Meadows about the signature audit her team and the GBI were conducting in Cobb County.

“Even prior to the audit, we were working extremely long days. And during the audit, we had a team of over 50 that were working again 12-16 hour days, trying to complete the audit,” Watson said.

The investigation found there were only two mismatched signatures among the more than 15,000 votes in the audit.

Watson told Winne that she did not perceive any pressure from the president’s call and the phone call has not been requested from any investigative agency.

“No, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was requested and I wouldn’t mind sharing it,” Watson replied.

This is not the first phone call that the former president made to Georgia election officials and investigators.

Channel 2 Action News previously reported on another phone call that lasted more than an hour on Jan. 2 between Trump, Raffensperger, his attorney Ryan Germany and White House senior staff members.

During the call, Trump asked Raffensperger to “find” him 11,000 more votes and to overturn his defeat in the state.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis opened an investigation into the phone call. Willis said she will look at all the evidence before making a decision about whether to file charges against Trump, and what those charges would be.

................................................................................................................

After all, this is the President of the United States of America, the world's most powerful executive of the world's most indispensable nation..........calling a mere 'elections' investigator in one of the 50 states in America.

Maybe the local prosecutor who is investigating the Raffesnberger call will use this call to develop context, a pattern.
Maybe.
Time will tell.
Let's let the cake bake.
President Trump was right.

There are 400,000 ballots with no chain of custody record, which is illegal. Biden “won” by 12,000.

It was stolen, plain and simple, and these assholes in Georgia let it happen.
Worship his orange holiness!

You've tried that approach in a court of law and through various recounts, but like the man you worship, you are so detached from reality that the results no longer matter to you. You should speak with a mental health professional.

Sorry,
Trump's NOT "my man"

And even I agree the election was a total fraud.
As do most democrats.....but the media hides all that

It's ok. American Patriots are all talk.....nothing doing. so you Communists win.

Sorry,
Trump's NOT "my man"

And even I agree the election was a total fraud.
As do most democrats.....but the media hides all that

It's ok. American Patriots are all talk.....nothing doing. so you Communists win.
Patriots get punished liberal thugs walk free....

Maybe.
Time will tell.
Let's let the cake bake.
I wish the press would get off of Trump's back with all of their factual reporting. We do not want to make him toxic in 2024 and want him to be the Trump cult nominee. He is so beatable, the best thing to ever happen for Democrats. Bigly!!!

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

We've most definitely turned the corner to Tyranny......

Not a whimper from "Patriots"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back