The history of the Jews and God---

No other country did that.
neither did arabs. Thruout the 19th century jews BOUGHT land from the OTTOMAN RULERS----do yourself a favor and NEVER tell a TURK he is an Arab and NEVER tall an Iranian he is an Arab. Interestingly both TURKS and IRANIANS share a commonality------they are very enterprising
and ----tend to despise arabs. Both the Turks and the Iranians seek "better deals" from jews than
they can possibly get from arab squatters. The USA also had significant immigration of jews
during the same period of time-------and from IRELAND

Jewish people didn't have any special claim on Palestine. They were never the only people who lived there.

Look at the Greek cities of the Decapolis, the Scythians, the Canaanites, the Arabs.
Jewish people didn't have any special claim on Palestine. They were never the only people who lived there.

Look at the Greek cities of the Decapolis, the Scythians, the Canaanites, the Arabs.

THE QUR'AN SAYS:
"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"
"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."
"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."
[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104] I will just use this one passage from the Quran to show how full of crap you are.. There are others as well but even the holy book of the muslims proclaims the land of Israel belongs to the Jews and they will Return and claim it at the end of this age…There is no truth in your or what you say Surada … No special claim indeed…There are many clerics that realize this and admit it even though harm may befall them for admitting it in public …

I am a little confused by the "there were other people living there" over time'. as a reason
to lack claim. According to Surada's theory "other people lived there at one time..." now
and then.......
No people would have claim to ANY LAND. Thus, NO ISLAMIC LANDS EXIST AT ALL......
<good idea!!!!> Muslims should, CERTAINLY, get their asses out of the Indian
Subcontinent ........ <good idea!!!>

Long ago I was very young and had a little clerical job in
a very large state hospital-----Saturday nite-------helped with
college expenses. People donated TONS of books (for which
they got a very nice thank-you note----and the books were tossed
into the incinerator) A koran fell into my 20 year old hands.---pickthall.
I read it-----easy reading AND lots of it was about jews and their
"rights" as noted above. I thought--"gee---look at that----I discovered
something muslims I have known DO NOT KNOW" (they just did
not teach that stuff in Pakistani medical schools)

Palestine's population had doubled in 15 years before 1930 with European Jews.

And we appreciate all their effort and sacrifice.

Could Israel acquire independence,
or would it be real independent Israel, without the European diaspora?

Why didn't Hitler let them go to Spain and Portugal? Shanghai accepted unconditionally over 18,000 Jewish people between 1933 and 1941.

There were also groups trying to ransom Jews to save them.

So Hitler should've taken your advice
on where to send Jews to be a stateless minority?

Why do you want me to apologize?

Don't, I don't think you can.

But keep revealing the old pride and degradation,
in apology of which Ishmael will offer sacrifices in Jerusalem.

Last edited:
I am a little confused by the "there were other people living there" over time'. as a reason
to lack claim. According to Surada's theory "other people lived there at one time..." now
and then.......
No people would have claim to ANY LAND. Thus, NO ISLAMIC LANDS EXIST AT ALL......
<good idea!!!!> Muslims should, CERTAINLY, get their asses out of the Indian
Subcontinent ........ <good idea!!!>

The issue in Palestine isn't religion, its territory.

And we appreciate all their effort and sacrifice.

Could Israel acquire independence,
or would it be real independent Israel, without the European diaspora?

So Hitler should've taken your advice
on where to send Jews to be a stateless minority?

Don't, I don't think you can.

But keep revealing the old pride and degradation,
in apology of which Ishmael will offer sacrifices in Jerusalem.

Why would I apologize for the Holocaust? Do you blame the US?

that shit-hole should be accessible to all----like other HISTORICAL
sites--------no matter how disgusting

I don't think so. The city is sacred to Muslims and its in Arabia. Forcing your beliefs on others never works.

I don't think so. The city is sacred to Muslims and its in Arabia. Forcing your beliefs on others never works.
Why are your thoughts an issue ? The city of AYODHYA is sacred to hindus -----but somehow
muslims insist on planting their filthy feet and asses there and even breach into the holy temple
of Rama-----filthy nabi ass licking pigs that they are

Why would I apologize for the Holocaust? Do you blame the US?
The Holocaust was a natural result of a combination of islamic and christian
ideologies--------just as the Ukrainian Genocide was an outcome of Marxist
ideology and the genocide of Biafran children was an outcome of islamic ideology and
the Inquisition was an outcome of Catholic ideology. ------you need more?

Why is that did not the prophet himself Mahummad allow christians from NArjun to pray in the mosque of Medina and even hold a mass inside speaking words that are against the tenants of Islam such as mentioning Jesus as God and the use of the trinity.. Look up the historical records.. You see what you know are illusions as I told you before you keep digging yourself a deeper hole..By the way there is nothing that stops the Jews from praying on the Temple Mount by Muslims stopping them or harassing them they are breaking the tenants of Islam show me a verse that says they can’t…

The Holocaust was a natural result of a combination of islamic and christian
ideologies--------just as the Ukrainian Genocide was an outcome of Marxist
ideology and the genocide of Biafran children was an outcome of islamic ideology and
the Inquisition was an outcome of Catholic ideology. ------you need more?

I see.. You blame everyone for the Holocaust.

Why is that did not the prophet himself Mahummad allow christians from NArjun to pray in the mosque of Medina and even hold a mass inside speaking words that are against the tenants of Islam such as mentioning Jesus as God and the use of the trinity.. Look up the historical records.. You see what you know are illusions as I told you before you keep digging yourself a deeper hole..By the way there is nothing that stops the Jews from praying on the Temple Mount by Muslims stopping them or harassing them they are breaking the tenants of Islam show me a verse that says they can’t…
good point Shimon. I am sure you have noticed that not only is Surada confused
on the details of Canon law-------she knows virtually nothing about 'shariah law as
determined by islamic scholars. Although not explicit in the koran----it is a fact
that shariah law by koranic scholars actually DISALLOWS the recitation of prayers
related to ANY NON MUSLIM RELIGION in the hearing of a muslim. They are
VERY DELICATE people-----in their "faith"

I see.. You blame everyone for the Holocaust.
Absolutely not----your statement is idiotic. I mentioned ideologies-----not the
WORLD POPULATION------and not even all ideologies. Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism---
had nothing to do with it. I even provided examples of other genocides and their associated
ideologies. Try to keep up

The issue in Palestine isn't religion, its territory. Is that right well then ……..And therefore We(Allah) said to the Children of Israel “ Dwell securely” in the promised land. And when the last warning will come to pass we will gather you together in a mixed crowd ( Quran 17:104)…. So then whose territory is it then and who does it belong to according to the Muslim holy book and why are the Muslims attacking and treating the Jews so badly. Are they not commanded by their scriptures to let the Jews dwell there securely… How can they dwell there securely when mistaken muslims take the territory that is allotted to them to dwell securely and loft missiles at them and blow up their schools and buses and assorted places they gather… Hmmmm… Explain this to me oh bright one…

New Topics

Forum List

Back