The history of cults.

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
We consider cults an American phenomenon. They are centered around a charismatic hypnotic leader that controls his cult members through their subconscious. Some cults are famous, but most of them prefer to be covert. In covert activity, they have been controlling most of human history ever since the babylonian empire.

The babylonian empire was the world's first government that was set up by covert cults and exerted covert control over the lives of each individual. The Jewish exile documents this.

So, how many cults do you know? And from how many countries?

The main one I know is Branch Davidian here in the 90's in Waco, TX. But Scientology is also a cult in my books. Totally and completely.

We consider cults an American phenomenon. They are centered around a charismatic hypnotic leader that controls his cult members through their subconscious. Some cults are famous, but most of them prefer to be covert. In covert activity, they have been controlling most of human history ever since the babylonian empire.

The babylonian empire was the world's first government that was set up by covert cults and exerted covert control over the lives of each individual. The Jewish exile documents this.

So, how many cults do you know? And from how many countries?

Well, a few big ones now are the Covid/Mask cult, The Cult of Woke and I would also consider BLM a cult.

If you have "cults" on the brain, the freaking PTA passes the requirements of a cult. Most unions could be labeled as cults. It's ironic that the definition of a cult is most often used and abused by members of political cults. Bill Clinton's propaganda arm in the media (also a cult?) designated a quirky religious sect in Waco Texas, that never hurt anyone, as a "cult" in order to justify genocide.

Forum List

Back