The Hillary Clinton takeover of the United States

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hillary and Bill Clinton are attempting a takeover of the United States and will stop at nothing. A coup d'état of this magnitude has never been affected in such a subtly calculated way.

No matter whose side you are on, please, please before blurting out snide comments I beg esp. Hillary supporters to listen to this man speak. OUR OWN GOV. GAVE JULIAN THE LEAKS......

Steven has not shown his face for 25 yrs " NEVER". His showing his face just yesterday should instantly make ppl think " what is going on in our COUNTRY IS REALLY BAD, America is fighting for her life this second!!!

Hillary and Bill Clinton are attempting a takeover of the United States and will stop at nothing. A coup d'état of this magnitude has never been affected in such a subtly calculated way.
SEE MORE AT: http://StevePieczenik.com

• AND WHO IS STEVE P.
  • Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD is a critically acclaimed author of psycho-political thrillers and the co-creator of the New York Times best-selling “Tom Clancy’s Op-Center” and “Tom Clancy’s Net Force” book series. He is also one of the world’s most experienced international crisis managers and hostage negotiators. His novels are based on his twenty years experience in resolving international crises for five U.S. administrations.

Actually its the Donald who is trying to take over our democracy, by threatening the things he says if Clinton wins the Presidency. That man needs to be locked in a padded room somewhere. I imagine he might when he loses.

FB_IMG_1478107067931.jpg

Actually its the Donald who is trying to take over our democracy, by threatening the things he says if Clinton wins the Presidency. That man needs to be locked in a padded room somewhere. I imagine he might when he loses.

Pen, do you believe that if someone other than Trump was running, say a Rubio or a Ryan, that HIllary would somehow be less corrupt?

Pen, do you believe that if someone other than Trump was running, say a Rubio or a Ryan, that HIllary would somehow be less corrupt?

I don't believe she is any more corrupt than they are. Just because we got privy to some emails, Lord only knows what goes on that we do not know about. I am sure , like for instance, Florida now has Gulftainer running the Canaveral port, Dubai, which Bush tried to push in 06 for all US Ports to be allowed to be bought by Dubai , Israel was all for it , and Jack Lew made it come true, at least one in Fl. Personally I believe our ports should be controlled by US companies, but what companies are not global anymore.

Back to the question, the hacking is the biggest issue, no one will keep a private server now , and if they kept one before, we will never know, I do wonder how thousands of the Bush Admin emails got lost and erased as well.

That is the issue though,

Last edited:

I don't believe she is any more corrupt than they are.
yeah cause they are all being investigated by the FBI and all had illegal email servers and killed four in Benghazi, hacked CNN servers. yep you got that one eh? such blind hatred like yours is remarkable.

Unless Hillary gets a super majority in the Senate -- which is unlikely -- she won't be taking over the US government.

The GOP can still filibuster anything she does.

No SCOTUS appointments.

No gun control.

No improvements to ACA.

The next 4 years will be a lot like the last 6.

actually its both of them.....thanks you fucking die hard party people...

If that is true don't forget to share the blame yourself for failing in your responsibility as an American citizen.
i did not fail....i did not support any of them like a real American would do....can you say the same?...

A real American would assure that those elected to represent him actually did represent him. If neither candidate does, you failed. I have also failed before and probably will again but I always intend to do my duty as best I see it and-so far-I am accomplishing that this time around.

If that is true don't forget to share the blame yourself for failing in your responsibility as an American citizen.

It is no one's responsibility to propagate, participate in, condone, or cooperate with this madness, not if your responsibility it to humanity.

If you are a citizen it is your duty to see that it doesn't become "madness" if it does you share in the blame.

i did not fail....i did not support any of them like a real American would do....can you say the same?...

A real American would assure that those elected to represent him actually did represent him. If neither candidate does, you failed. I have also failed before and probably will again but I always intend to do my duty as best I see it and-so far-I am accomplishing that this time around.

Then we've all been failing forever haven't we. We vote, and head back to the couch to wait on change to rain down from heaven. I do agree, the american public does nothing but avoid responibility and then bitch-n-blame others for what they in essence accept from their ruling class.

It is no one's responsibility to propagate, participate in, condone, or cooperate with this madness, not if your responsibility it to humanity.

If you are a citizen it is your duty to see that it doesn't become "madness" if it does you share in the blame.

I don't see any way to alter anything working within the confines of the power structure. It is constructed to maintain the status quo.

It has been madness for some time and we are all to blame for believing the political class has any use for our voices in any way.

It has been madness for some time and we are all to blame for believing the political class has any use for our voices in any way.

You may be right but that's no excuse to not use what voice you have.

You may be right but that's no excuse to not use what voice you have.

Agreed, but voting is not exercising a voice.

"Agreed, but voting is not exercising a voice"

It's part of the process that is though.

Forum List

Back