Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Probably the most damning part of this article is the opening paragraph

It's almost certain that President Obama released his agenda, titled "The New Economic Patriotism," the night before a Donald Trump blockbuster announcement designed to derail Obama's reelection. He had to have been hoping dearly the Trump stink-bomb would take all the oxygen away from any second-day stories about the "plan for jobs and middle-class security" the campaign published. It's not just that the plan is the first voters have heard of any Obama has for his second term — two weeks before Election Day — but that the brochure is about as cheesy a cheap shot as they come.

Some plan - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Ouch.

apparently it doesn't have anything on immigration reform, which has to be a miss. why would they rush this out?

That's what loser's who have no idea what there doing do. He's not aware of whats going on in our minds and he doesn't care. He and his pals/minions are all about the agenda.
He's a repetitious asshole. The worst happening and best con in America's history.

It's almost certain that President Obama released his agenda, titled "The New Economic Patriotism," the night before a Donald Trump blockbuster announcement designed to derail Obama's reelection. He had to have been hoping dearly the Trump stink-bomb would take all the oxygen away from any second-day stories about the "plan for jobs and middle-class security" the campaign published. It's not just that the plan is the first voters have heard of any Obama has for his second term — two weeks before Election Day — but that the brochure is about as cheesy a cheap shot as they come.

Some plan - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Ouch.

An interesting read. I have no idea why the liberals are backing him, other than wanting to change America to a european type of government.

Ouch.

An interesting read. I have no idea why the liberals are backing him, other than wanting to change America to a european type of government.

You're being kind and they're stupid.

Probably the most damning part of...

BURBANK, CALIF.—U.S. President Barack Obama has an answer for why real estate developer Donald Trump keeps questioning his background.

“This all dates back to when we were growing up in Kenya,” Obama said dryly to laughter from the audience at a taping Wednesday night of NBC’s “Tonight Show With Jay Leno.”

“We had constant run-ins on the soccer field,” said Obama, who was born in Hawaii. “He wasn’t very good and resented it. When we finally moved to America, I thought it would be over.”

Barack Obama mocks Donald Trump on

Ouch.

They didn't learn from American history that taking orders from other governments as in "United Nations" never worked in America's favor in the past.

Conservatives did, and that is why a conservative President will take the Oval Office in January 2013.

Ouch.

and here I thought America was founded upon European type ideas.

:eusa_whistle:

Ouch.

I saw a yahoo headline the other day about Obama's plans for his second term and Obama warned it would be "messy." I can't find the article now, but will look again. My first thought was that it sure would be messy tearing down the country.

So far, sounds like the second term would be even worse than the first.

I'd call that his biggest failure in campaigning this go around. How he expected to take a win when it's clear he has no set plans or real goals for the next term and the problems we face, is beyond me.

Obama rode into office with such a fanfare that I really think he and his campaign and supporters believed he was invulnerable and that he didn't have to do anything to campaign for reelection. He could just run around the country, make a few speeches and smile and he'd get reelected because hey, he's Barack Obama and everybody likes him and surely no square like Mitt Romney could derail him. They discovered, possibly too late, that's not the case.

Probably the most damning part of...

BURBANK, CALIF.—U.S. President Barack Obama has an answer for why real estate developer Donald Trump keeps questioning his background.

“This all dates back to when we were growing up in Kenya,” Obama said dryly to laughter from the audience at a taping Wednesday night of NBC’s “Tonight Show With Jay Leno.”

“We had constant run-ins on the soccer field,” said Obama, who was born in Hawaii. “He wasn’t very good and resented it. When we finally moved to America, I thought it would be over.”

Barack Obama mocks Donald Trump on

Trump needs to just go away

Forum List

Back