The Hill: Republicans fear disaster in November, saying they could lose Senate, House, & presidency...but have hope in the debates, Trump crushes Joe!

the economy is humming along, this is The Great American Comeback, my friends. i have no fear for Trump

Uh because of automation,people are losing jobs left and right,how is the economy humming with that happening.lol

Joe will not be permitted to debate. His handlers fear his off-the-cuff answers to probing questions that he must make without the benefits of teleprompters and ear pieces.

Here's why:

Joe will not be permitted to debate. His handlers fear his off-the-cuff answers to probing questions that he must make without the benefits of teleprompters and ear pieces.

Here's why:

Priceless,will have to watch that video another time it being so long,watched a few. I uses of it and I am already laughing what a screwup he is.hee hee

• Banned
here's a Democrat who said Trump "is pushing the debate off"...it's the exact opposite, dummy

here's a Democrat who said Trump "is pushing the debate off"...it's the exact opposite, dummy

Well, she did correct herself {1:07} after being reminded that President Trump requested an additional EARLY debate. Where the idiot screwed up again was in first describing the Democrat Party as not taking the black vote for granted, then describing the "African American community" as being historically "very loyal" (as in taken for granted) {2:50}.

She's just another liberal liar doing her duty in regard to damage control. She even claimed that Biden's words were "taken out of context". Bullshit! The video does not lie.

What some may not know is that Biden repeated the same contrast of blacks and Latinos in another video before he ever attempted to "clarify" his remarks. BTW, he never did apologize for it.

The Democrats are just going through the motions. Biden is not a serious candidate. They are looking at 2024.

the economy is humming along, this is The Great American Comeback, my friends. i have no fear for Trump

The exconomy is humming? You have really been hitting the sauce.

The exconomy is humming? You have really been hitting the sauce.
The economy IS humming, by conservatives' standards, with a Republican in the White House.

Forum List

Back