The Hill endorses Hillary Clinton for president in 2024

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
It's happening! It's happening!

It's PERFECT! And the article, of course, doesn't mention inflation, the food crisis, the border, the war in Europe, or gas prices! They still don't know!!!

It's PERFECT! And the article, of course, doesn't mention inflation, the food crisis, the border, the war in Europe, or gas prices! They still don't know!!!

Do you know what an opinion column is? You may want to read up on it, chump.

I hope they do run Hillary.

Mrs. Clinton is in a lot better mental and physical shape than Sleepy Joe- the D's should really consider her candidacy. Further, the D's have never accepted the fact she lost- this will give them a chance to rectify that.

The dumb Left Wingers seem to be highly attracted to Hillary's evilness.
However, normal human beings are repulsed by Hillary's evilness.

hillaryisacrookadljsdlkfjsld.jpg

Mrs. Clinton is in a lot better mental and physical shape than Sleepy Joe

That's a pretty low bar there, but still true. 2024 is still quite a ways away, but I would not be surprised if she runs and wins the democratic nomination. Absent a massive amount of election fraud, I don't see her winning against Trump or any other republican though. The country isn't doing well these days and I don't see happy days in our future anytime soon and usually the party in the WH gets kicked out when that happens.

When you claimed that the Hill was endorsing Secretary Clinton, you missed the subtitle on that article. It goes like this:

BY DOUGLAS E. SCHOEN, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR - 07/03/22 9:00 AM ET
THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

Last edited:
I'm going to enjoy watching you go all in for Hillary next year!

LOL
So, did you figure out what an opinion column means, or are you still having issues?

Also, btw, the next presidential elections are in 2024. Try to keep up. :itsok:

When you claimed that the Hill was endorsing Secretary Clinton, you missed the subtitle on that article. It goes like this:

BY DOUGLAS E. SCHOEN, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR - 07/03/22 9:00 AM ET
THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL
He is not very bright. He also thinks the presidential elections are next year.

The Clicks will diminish and they will publish an opposing op-Ed tomorrow.

So far, the choices could be Biden, Trump, Clinton, DeSantis, looks like another race to the bottom.

So far, the choices could be Biden, Trump, Clinton, DeSantis, looks like another race to the bottom.

Who would you want to run in 2024? How about Mitt Romney? Romney faces long odds if he wants reelected in 2024 for Senate. Running for President and losing would be a lot less shameful way to conclude his elected political career instead of being crushed in Utah or just quitting.

Who would you want to run in 2024? How about Mitt Romney? Romney faces long odds if he wants reelected in 2024 for Senate. Running for President and losing would be a lot less shameful way to conclude his elected political career instead of being crushed in Utah or just quitting.
Who would run for the Republicans then if Romney ran?

I prefer new young blood; the old guard needs to be swept out. DeSantis is the only one of the four that won't be in the over 75 category. Not sure what the is an answer for America.

Forum List

Back