The highest-calorie restaurant meals in America

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
How many will run right out and order one of these?

4EA0A36600000578-6000211-image-a-21_1532712699082.jpg

This (left) is the 2,510-calorie Honey-Chipotle Crispers & Waffles from Chili's. To come close to matching it in calories and fat and sodium, you would have to eat five Krispy Kreme glazed donuts with 30 McDonald's Chicken McNuggets and five packets of barbecue sauce (right)

4EA0A35E00000578-6000211-image-a-23_1532712710880.jpg

This (left) is the 2,040-calorie Vampire Taco Combo at Yard House. The meal is equivalent to nine Taco Bell beef tacos and three cans of Budweiser (right)

4EA0A35200000578-6000211-image-a-24_1532712713682.jpg

The 2,240-calorie Double SmokeShack (left) comes with fries, a malted peanut butter shake, and the bells and whistles of an extra special burger: two patties, cheese, smoked bacon, cherry pepper, and 'ShackSauce'. The closest equivalent would be three McDonald's Quarter Pounders with Cheese and three McDonald's Vanilla Cones (right)

With much more @ The highest-calorie restaurant meals in America | Daily Mail Online

Parents should pay attention to the fat calories in chicken mcnuggets. They are a favorite because they are easy for the kids to eat but it is complete garbage.
i dont know how many parents think about calories,after all many send their kids off to school after they eat a bowl of mostly sugar with milk....

as to the fast food meals cited--------as a kid----my mom
FORCED me to finish that whole damned meal-----no
matter what. The rule was that once she DUMPED it
on the plate------POINT OF NO RETURN----it had to be
SWALLOWED. Now for the saving grace-----mostly she
dumped broiled liver and very bitter green leaves. Thus===
I was not a fat kid

I had 2 choices at dinner time: Eat it, or don't.

I eat most things. Even liver & onions.

I don't like beets or squash, though.

How many will run right out and order one of these?

4EA0A36600000578-6000211-image-a-21_1532712699082.jpg

This (left) is the 2,510-calorie Honey-Chipotle Crispers & Waffles from Chili's. To come close to matching it in calories and fat and sodium, you would have to eat five Krispy Kreme glazed donuts with 30 McDonald's Chicken McNuggets and five packets of barbecue sauce (right)

4EA0A35E00000578-6000211-image-a-23_1532712710880.jpg

This (left) is the 2,040-calorie Vampire Taco Combo at Yard House. The meal is equivalent to nine Taco Bell beef tacos and three cans of Budweiser (right)

4EA0A35200000578-6000211-image-a-24_1532712713682.jpg

The 2,240-calorie Double SmokeShack (left) comes with fries, a malted peanut butter shake, and the bells and whistles of an extra special burger: two patties, cheese, smoked bacon, cherry pepper, and 'ShackSauce'. The closest equivalent would be three McDonald's Quarter Pounders with Cheese and three McDonald's Vanilla Cones (right)

With much more @ The highest-calorie restaurant meals in America | Daily Mail Online
Who cares?

They look tasty

I had 2 choices at dinner time: Eat it, or don't.

I eat most things. Even liver & onions.

I don't like beets or squash, though.
I developed a taste for liver, onions and bacon

I could eat anything if it had enough onions and bacon with it

To me, nuggets from McDonald's are the best there is compared to any other place that has nuggets on their menu, but I only get them here and there due to how expensive they are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, nuggets from McDonald's are the best there is compared to any other place that has nuggets on their menu, but I only get them here and there due to how expensive they are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Like anything that isn't good for you, occasional consumption probably won't hurt. It is the steady diet of bad food and soft drinks that is making America too fat.

^^^ That right there is the reason why I love that my local McDonald's building now has the red Minute Maid fruit drink as one of their drink options. Because of that I don't drink as much soda as I used to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The red Crystal Light drink is what I mostly take in at home which is said to be sugar free.

My wife and I regularly went to Mickey D's because she likes the grilled chicken sandwiches and an ice cream cone in a cup. She gets the cup and I and our Chihuahua get the cone.

But, there's a Dairy Queen near our home and we tried it out just to see what it was like. She gets their grilled chicken medium meal with a drink while I get their 1/3 pounder, medium fries and a medium ice cream cone in a cup. A whole lot cheaper and just as good with more ice cream for me and our puppy.

Forum List

Back