The Hated White Race

&

☭proletarian☭

My two neighbors were racists, obviously. And they were making me a victim of their racism. Because I was non-white, they presumed I was a natural partner in their resentment and animosity toward the white race. I was judged by the color of my skin, so to speak.
This all happened many years ago, but, I never forgot it. Today, I see truth in the words of my Middle Eastern neighbor. White women are leaping in bed with black men, or other darkies of the world, and popping out strange-looking children. Generally speaking, the male in these incidents could not care less about the children. It’s all about sexual aggression against the white race. They’re happy to conquer for the moment, and to create ghastly, permanent consequences. Marriage and family have nothing to do with these misanthropes, nor the lusus naturae they create.

The Hated White Race

☭proletarian☭;1842465 said:
My two neighbors were racists, obviously. And they were making me a victim of their racism. Because I was non-white, they presumed I was a natural partner in their resentment and animosity toward the white race. I was judged by the color of my skin, so to speak.
This all happened many years ago, but, I never forgot it. Today, I see truth in the words of my Middle Eastern neighbor. White women are leaping in bed with black men, or other darkies of the world, and popping out strange-looking children. Generally speaking, the male in these incidents could not care less about the children. It’s all about sexual aggression against the white race. They’re happy to conquer for the moment, and to create ghastly, permanent consequences. Marriage and family have nothing to do with these misanthropes, nor the lusus naturae they create.

The Hated White Race

Let us look at what the white race has done to earn the title "The Hated White Race"
And white men practice aggression also by attempting to sleep with black women.
Whites are judged by their actions throughout history.

Let us look at what the white race has done to earn the title "The Hated White Race"

The White man has improved, in the long run,the conditions of all the world and all the races He has encountered.

The Hated White Race

Oh yeah, I see tons of white men with black women :cuckoo:

There is 10 times as many black men with white women.

Plus why the hell would a decent white guy want a nappy headed black woman?

White women are leaping in bed with black men, or other darkies of the world, and popping out strange-looking children. Generally speaking, the male in these incidents could not care less about the children. It’s all about sexual aggression against the white race. They’re happy to conquer for the moment, and to create ghastly, permanent consequences. Marriage and family have nothing to do with these misanthropes, nor the lusus naturae they create.

So true. It's revolting to see eons of evolution manifested in the beautiful European woman destroyed in a cum-shot by a monkey-in-man-pants. The offspring just look like total shit, and the woman is usually abandoned or cheated on, like Elin.

The Hated White Race

All historical factors taken into consideration, whites have no rival when it comes to uninhibited crossing with every alien pool they've encountered.

The legacy of whites is written in the genetics of black Americans and can be seen in the makeup of whole nations:

20061114dr.jpg

parade-brazilians.jpg

Coloured-family.jpg

41806854_mexicans416.jpg

This is a portrait of the most common interracial couple today:

asian-dating-white-interracial-dating-couple.png

Last edited:
This thread is fucking retarded. If you find someone you can get along with then consider yourself lucky, who cares what color they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: B94
☭proletarian☭;1843333 said:

The White man has improved, in the long run,the conditions of all the world and all the races He has encountered.

That would really depend on how you define improvement.

If the white race were to leave this Earth tomorrow, within a 100 years most of the other races would be picking gnats off each other and eating termites from mounds.

The Hated White Race

What a chockfull of shit. Full of generalizations, lies, and hatred.

If the white race were to leave this Earth tomorrow, within a 100 years most of the other races would be picking gnats off each other and eating termites from mounds.

Yeah.

Once upon a time, race-denier Newt Gingrich was giving a talk. He boasted that if only Haiti had a "free market", it would have a standard of living equal to that of the U.S. in 10 years (or something like that). Guy stands up and questions him on this. Gingrich suggests he's a "racist" for doubting. My money's with the "racist."

Whites shouldn't be surprised that non-whites may hate them, just look at the history of what whites have done to non-whites, you would have to be stupid to believe that non-whites should be bursting with love for whites.

Oh yeah, I see tons of white men with black women :cuckoo:

There is 10 times as many black men with white women.

Plus why the hell would a decent white guy want a nappy headed black woman?

What is the source of this anger? Can you not have a discussion about race w/o all of the negative stereotypes?

White women are leaping in bed with black men, or other darkies of the world, and popping out strange-looking children. Generally speaking, the male in these incidents could not care less about the children. It’s all about sexual aggression against the white race. They’re happy to conquer for the moment, and to create ghastly, permanent consequences. Marriage and family have nothing to do with these misanthropes, nor the lusus naturae they create.

So true. It's revolting to see eons of evolution manifested in the beautiful European woman destroyed in a cum-shot by a monkey-in-man-pants. The offspring just look like total shit, and the woman is usually abandoned or cheated on, like Elin.

See, it's denials like this that really tick some people of color off. You all seem to forget that the vast majority of light skinned black people are the result of copulation between a white man and a black woman......not the other way around.

Whites shouldn't be surprised that non-whites may hate them, just look at the history of what whites have done to non-whites, you would have to be stupid to believe that non-whites should be bursting with love for whites.

Grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up. Look at the history of what whites have done to other whites. Look at what blacks do to blacks in Africa, I have met Asians from the same country that met eachother here in USA and quickly stopped speaking because of their standings when they weere in the old country. Racism is not a white only issue but has been made that way because whites have most of the power.

Forum List

Back