The hate whitey movement...when will it work?

nope-----the program is counter productive and YOU are playing victim now-----as in
"THE POOR BESIEGED WHITE MALE" The program will go down the cosmic
sewer just as did so many populist toxic deliriums of the past----both right
and left------they always fail

So why did Nixon get elected, Reagan get elected, Bush I and II get elected, and Trump in 2016? What always fails is big turnouts from kids, Asians, latinos, and other 'minorities' when the left wing has no coherent 'message' they can sell; the media lost its credibility in 2016, so did the DNC and RNC, so it's a toss up, and Trump has split both the latino and black vote percentages enough to offset mail in fraud. Some 20%-30% of blacks aren't BLM puppets, and neither are latinos some monolithic voting bloc either. EVen crazy homeless people know Democrats can't deliver on anything, no matter how much they run around patting heads.

Most of those 'mobs' rioting and looting are pretty small, and aren't some 'big giant uprising' like they keep trying to peddle on TV. IT ain't the 1960's, no matter how wishful the media hacks want to think. What's 'different' is Democrat run city and state govts. standing down, and the GOP establishment also on board with railroading white officers and citizens, and hundreds of big companies pouring money into a commie deviant gang of criminals, many of them fans of Red China and labor racketeering profits. You may deplore 'populism', but it's obvious the Trump version is a far better deal than the genocidal sociopaths run by the Democrats for the majority of people, regardless of their color and ethnic groups; whether they're smart enough to recognize that is of course the issue: 'Globalist' rubbish and genocides, or 'populist' patriotism?

Last edited:
..what do you mean by work?? blacks will still murder each other at high rates --many examples the last few days..and graduate at lower levels--so it doesn't help the blacks

Trump is losing
You really think so? I don’t see it. The media says so, their polls they produce to say so... do. But I don’t see a great wave of people flocking to the far left democrat line of thinking. It’s just not there.
A person doesn't have to "flock to the far left Democrat line of thinking" to want to vote against Trump and Trumpism. Where did you hear that?

The exploit and colonize everyone movement had to end sometime.

I sense that they are dreaming about a revolution and will not be happy until they get one.
Many of them dream of, literally, a geographical separation. Just look at what they say here.

They lack the intellectual elasticity or emotional stability to do the heavy lifting of working together to solve these problems, so they just want to give up and separate.

Personally, I think we should give them Utah. More than enough space there, and because they're so superior, they'll quickly make it work. Believe me.

I said Dems moved a little too soon on the Make America Mexico Again movement back in 2016 and I believe the Dems have done the same with the hate whitey mantra currently. BUT when will it take hold? As CNN and social networking continue to pound it in our youth...are we just a few years away from it being effective?

After a few years, those Mexican kids will marry white kids and speak better English than you do.

There is a strong Issue for the Democrats right now - COVID-19!
It's working VERY well against Trump.
Now Americans can SEE the cost of voting for an idiot.
130,000 dead and counting... Should be close to 250,000+ by November.

WHY would anyone vote to re-elect a President of Death & Chaos?

^^^ why Trump will win the left are banking on lies. Note the glee of the left over the deaths of Americans. :eusa_hand:

I said Dems moved a little too soon on the Make America Mexico Again movement back in 2016 and I believe the Dems have done the same with the hate whitey mantra currently. BUT when will it take hold? As CNN and social networking continue to pound it in our youth...are we just a few years away from it being effective?

It only ever worked on dumb, guilt riddled liberals.

And those people are about done.

There is a strong Issue for the Democrats right now - COVID-19!
It's working VERY well against Trump.
Now Americans can SEE the cost of voting for an idiot.
130,000 dead and counting... Should be close to 250,000+ by November.

WHY would anyone vote to re-elect a President of Death & Chaos?

^^^ why Trump will win the left are banking on lies. Note the glee of the left over the deaths of Americans. :eusa_hand:

President Trump saved millions of Americans - according to the expert predictions. More than the democrats killed in their stupid wars.

Best president ever.

The people very concerned about the virus can be seen in the following picture.

ows_4dc28896-04e6-4335-9c73-c317cd97eae9.jpg

WTF?
That’s straight from the Democrats playbook.
Compartmentalize the people then pander to each engineered ‘group’.
The “black community”
The “latino community”
The “gay community”
The “trans community”
Those pesky white people are forbidden from having their own “community”.

WTF?
The “black community”
The “latino community”
The “gay community”
The “trans community”
The white community is very well represented at the local country club that you can't afford. . White people already have most of the money and power and own everything worth owning. Every all-white organization currently in existence is racially exclusive and devoted to the continuation of institutional racism. When you fight the power in America you are fighting white people who do not even want poor whites to share in their political and economic stranglehold.

WTF?
The “black community”
The “latino community”
The “gay community”
The “trans community”
The white community is very well represented at the local country club that you can't afford. . White people already have most of the money and power and own everything worth owning. Every all-white organization currently in existence is racially exclusive and devoted to the continuation of institutional racism. When you fight the power in America you are fighting white people who do not even want poor whites to share in their political and economic stranglehold.

LefTard Logic:
“Racism is bad but reverse racism is good.”

Look, this is a white mans nation founded by, built by, funded by and run by WHITEY...I know that hurts your feelings big time but it is what it is...Think of it this way; if this wasn’t whiteys nation none of your dark pet humans would want to be here.

Forum List

Back