The Hand of Providence: How RBG's death saved the 2020 election and possibly the nation.

Please, by all means, justify people voting and running period based on that comment
Maybe you've heard, Jesus gave up his life/died as a ransom paid for our sins. You can be forgiven.

If you have made the mistake of having or allowing an abortion in the past, you can be forgiven also.

But, abortion is a sin that you must make ammends for while alive.
And, what amends does one make for abortion?

And, what amends does one make for abortion?
If you claim to be a Christian and want Christ's/God's acceptance you must repent and be forgiven of your sin.
Right, a GIFT, freely given, not because of ANYTHING(amends)I do, but BECAUSE of what HE DID
He paid the price, one time for all...

And, no, I don't claim to be a Christian and being a Christian isn't a requirement
I believe in 1 God and Creator and that He sent His Son to die for me, for us

there should be hearings for whoever Trump picks. i just want to hear her talk, to get a feel for her thinking

Right, a GIFT, freely given, not because of ANYTHING(amends)I do, but BECAUSE of what HE DID
He paid the price, one time for all...

Not questioning your faith, I think we're on the same page. But, you do have to believe and confess. Those are action words.

We know the Deep State communists, globalists, RINOS and Democrats are gearing up for mass confusion via mail in balloting this year, they were relying on a 5-4 SCOTUS decision on the election fraud to put in Biden and possibly foment a civil war (their War Games article summed it very well).

But now that RBG has died, and Trump has decided not to replace this justice until after the election, the Deep State has one less SCOTUS vote to enact their plan.

This is the Hand of Providence.

God is Great.

So I guess if Trump loses that's all part of God's plan too, right?

The OP may be (quite inadvertently) right. RBG's death will give cover for Republicans to not vote for crazy uncle Donald. A conservative leaning court will help keep Democrats in line, and make it much more palatable to accept Biden for a few years.

We know the Deep State communists, globalists, RINOS and Democrats are gearing up for mass confusion via mail in balloting this year, they were relying on a 5-4 SCOTUS decision on the election fraud to put in Biden and possibly foment a civil war (their War Games article summed it very well).

But now that RBG has died, and Trump has decided not to replace this justice until after the election, the Deep State has one less SCOTUS vote to enact their plan.

This is the Hand of Providence.

God is Great.

I could not care less bout who seats in the court, although I prefer conservatives, cause I am a pro life progressive, the fact is that by republicans openly going back on their "Gosurch excuse", it will alienate even more independents, making Joe's victory even bigger...

View attachment 390661
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Better wear a life jacket

And Eric Arthur Blair walked into the board swung straight into his face.

The U.S. Abortion Rate Continues to Drop: Once Again, State ...
www.guttmacher.org › gpr › 2019/09 › us-abortion-rate-continues-dr...

Sep 18, 2019 - As documented by the Guttmacher Institute's periodic abortion provider ... analyses have documented that abortion restrictions, while incredibly ... from new abortion restrictions to clinic closures to decreases in abortion rates.
People also search for
abortion statistics by raceobamacare abortion rate
how many abortions since 1973abortion rates by country
America's Abortion Rate Has Dropped to Its Lowest Ever - The ...
www.nytimes.com › 2019/09/18 › health › abortion-rate-dropped

Sep 18, 2019 - “Abortion rates decreased in almost every state and there's no clear ... now covered by insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Birthrates have ...

Abortion rate decline due to fewer pregnancies, not new laws ...
www.usatoday.com › story › news › nation › 2019/09/18 › number-o...

Sep 18, 2019 - The decrease in abortions appears to be linked to a decrease in births ... The study notes that women who have abortions increasingly rely on ...

A New Report Shows the U.S. Abortion Rate Is Declining ...
www.heritage.org › life › commentary › new-report-shows-the-us-ab...

Sep 19, 2019 - The pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute (Planned Parenthood's former ... and since the abortion rate peaked in 1980, rates have fallen more than 53%. ... Notably, the rate of unintended pregnancies has decreased over time, ...
Five theories for the record-low US abortion rate - BBC News
www.bbc.com › news › world-us-canada-49731167

Sep 23, 2019 - Abortion rates have fallen to their lowest level since the ... hospital and abortion clinic surveys - found that one reason for the decrease could be ...
Abortion Rate Is Falling In Nearly Every State, Report Says ...
www.npr.org › u-s-abortion-rate-continues-long-term-decline

Sep 18, 2019 - Nash said there are exceptions, notably Texas, where laws and regulations have led to clinic closures and abortion rates have declined as a ...

They are just so lazy, they won't do research, won't read. Then they come on here and post their opinions as fact. And the bobble heads jump in and agree.
Or else they post a link to Gateway Pundit.
What is your point ...abortion kills more people then the Wuhan Flu

You can link to 1,000 more articles, they're all bullshit

CDC says 2016 were lowest number of abortions, Guttmacher releases a report
saying 2017 were record low number of abortions, vs 2014, yet their 2017 numbers
are nearly 200,000 more then 2016 abortion numbers from the CDC

Fallacy of false equivalency of abortion and Covid19 by keepitreal is laughable.

Forum List

Back