The Hand of Providence: How RBG's death saved the 2020 election and possibly the nation.

We know the Deep State communists, globalists, RINOS and Democrats are gearing up for mass confusion via mail in balloting this year, they were relying on a 5-4 SCOTUS decision on the election fraud to put in Biden and possibly foment a civil war (their War Games article summed it very well).

Where the hell do you nutters pull these fantasies from?

Maybe you should use that crystal ball you trust so much to go make some money in the stock market instead of running your mouth on some politico forum.

Praise God for taking our blessed Ruth to warn the nation that Trump must not be re-elected.

The rage against him is growing exponentially this morning.
Growing? No...it’s the same unhinged lefties that have been throwing a tantrum for the last several months. And burning shit down.

We know the Deep State communists, globalists, RINOS and Democrats are gearing up for mass confusion via mail in balloting this year, they were relying on a 5-4 SCOTUS decision on the election fraud to put in Biden and possibly foment a civil war (their War Games article summed it very well).

But now that RBG has died, and Trump has decided not to replace this justice until after the election, the Deep State has one less SCOTUS vote to enact their plan.

This is the Hand of Providence.

God is Great.
Cool ! Can we kill a few more and MAGA ?

Praise God for taking our blessed Ruth to warn the nation that Trump must not be re-elected.

The rage against him is growing exponentially this morning.
Growing? No...it’s the same unhinged lefties that have been throwing a tantrum for the last several months. And burning shit down.
The TDS-filled Trumpers can see the coming debacle that will swamp the GOP,

But now that RBG has died, and Trump has decided not to replace this justice until after the election, the Deep State has one less SCOTUS vote to enact their plan.

God is Great.

I could not care less bout who seats in the court, although I prefer conservatives, cause I am a pro life progressive, the fact is that by republicans openly going back on their "Gosurch excuse", it will alienate even more independents, making Joe's victory even bigger...

View attachment 390661
Independents want liberal activist judges?

God is Great.
Yes, God most certainly said He would release the Antichrist and Great Tribulation on us, when the time is right!!

Looks like the time is right!!! :eek:

:D

Those in Trumper denial, filled with hate and rage, simply will not look at the proof of Democratic superiority on the causes for declining abortions. I posted those proofs about #64.

We are seeing the dawning bitterness of the Trumpers that they are headed to the greatest of political train wrecks since 1932.
Still lying? A lower rate of abortions is no proof at all that democrats are the reason behind this.
They still are still as solidly pro choice (i.e. pro abortions) as ever,

You're wasting your time arguing with this fool, he's just going to keep moving the goal posts until the water is so muddy you won't notice that he disappeared from the thread. Keep in mind, his first post in this thread on the subject of abortion was the following

"Democratic family practices result in far fewer abortions than do Republican practices."

Post #14. Since then, pressed to provide some proof of this, he has back-peddled little by little, switching from democratic family practices, to democratic administrations, to democratic legislative policies, while posting general abortion stats that in no way support the above statement. He'll keep doing this to the point you don't even know what he's attempting to argue anymore. And then he claims victory and disappears. That's the leftist MO, after all.

You're wasting your time arguing with this fool, he's just going to keep moving the goal posts until the water is so muddy you won't notice that he disappeared from the thread. Keep in mind, his first post in this thread on the subject of abortion was the following

"Democratic family practices result in far fewer abortions than do Republican practices."

Post #14. Since then, pressed to provide some proof of this, he has back-peddled little by little, switching from democratic family practices, to democratic administrations, to democratic legislative policies, while posting general abortion stats that in no way support the above statement. He'll keep doing this to the point you don't even know what he's attempting to argue anymore. And then he claims victory and disappears. That's the leftist MO, after all.
No problem. I put him on ignore yesterday. I don't tolerate liars who insult my intelligence.

Those in Trumper denial, filled with hate and rage, simply will not look at the proof of Democratic superiority on the causes for declining abortions. I posted those proofs about #64.

We are seeing the dawning bitterness of the Trumpers that they are headed to the greatest of political train wrecks since 1932.
Still lying? A lower rate of abortions is no proof at all that democrats are the reason behind this.
They still are still as solidly pro choice (i.e. pro abortions) as ever,

I never respond to Fakey. His posts are idiotic.

:) I am glad that Eric Arthur Blair is happy,

Independents want conservative activist judges?

"Democratic family practices result in far fewer abortions than do Republican practices." I posted the citations that support it. Osiris-ODS is simply butt-hurt that his silly comments are treated as such. He has offered nothing of worth on the OP. RGB is playing right into democratic strengths.

It's the same unhinged righties who cannot handle that Trump is losing in the battle ground states while inciting his people to murder their opponents,

Please, by all means, justify people voting and running period based on that comment
Maybe you've heard, Jesus gave up his life/died as a ransom paid for our sins. You can be forgiven.

If you have made the mistake of having or allowing an abortion in the past, you can be forgiven also.

But, abortion is a sin that you must make ammends for while alive.

Forum List

Back