The Hand of Providence: How RBG's death saved the 2020 election and possibly the nation.

Religion has been weaponized like this throughout the millennia. That's its primary value.

The phony Christians' adoration of Trump makes this as clear as day. This isn't real.

It's amusing watching you Khmer Rouge complain of hatred after 4 years of pulling your hair out rage from you morons..
:spinner:

Actually surprised Christians vote so heavily republican. I mean a Christian and a Democrat do have commonality. They both have blind faith in something that never keeps its promises. Both believe they need someone to guide them.
Problem is being Democrat with their policy and views and being a real Christian is impossible. If you TRULY believed you would not be Democrat because you would fear gods wrath. Democrat party is in line for some of gods wrath if you read the book of genesis and believed it in your heart you would not be anywhere close to a Democrat.
Democrats prove to me there is no God because he would of lit their ass up long ago.
no there is no commonality between democrats and Christians or for that matter Democrats and Jews but Jews for some odd reason heavily support the democrat party

We know the Deep State communists, globalists, RINOS and Democrats are gearing up for mass confusion via mail in balloting this year, they were relying on a 5-4 SCOTUS decision on the election fraud to put in Biden and possibly foment a civil war (their War Games article summed it very well).

But now that RBG has died, and Trump has decided not to replace this justice until after the election, the Deep State has one less SCOTUS vote to enact their plan.

This is the Hand of Providence.

God is Great.
ALL THE TIME...God's plan, unfolding...right before the eyes of those who can see

God's plan? So if Trump loses the election, that will mean God prefers Biden for president. Right?
Biden will bring on the apocalypse so that too is Gods plan

wow ---Really? Hell fire and brimstone, the end of the world? That apocalypse? And you wonder why people say you're nuts.

Well, not everyone can be as sane as you of the Khmer Rouge

Why is she driving on the right side of the vehicle?

We know the Deep State communists, globalists, RINOS and Democrats are gearing up for mass confusion via mail in balloting this year, they were relying on a 5-4 SCOTUS decision on the election fraud to put in Biden and possibly foment a civil war (their War Games article summed it very well).

But now that RBG has died, and Trump has decided not to replace this justice until after the election, the Deep State has one less SCOTUS vote to enact their plan.

God is Great.
ALL THE TIME...God's plan, unfolding...right before the eyes of those who can see

God's plan? So if Trump loses the election, that will mean God prefers Biden for president. Right?

wow ---Really? Hell fire and brimstone, the end of the world? That apocalypse? And you wonder why people say you're nuts.

The camera creates a reverse image.

Always creepy, seeing Trumpsters doing the Christian act.
Most appear to be fake Christians.
It's a handy device to pull out when needed, otherwise it's ignored.

Ugly stuff, since sincere Christians do exist.
I totally agree and respect the sincere ones. I became completely disgusted though, when they supported child abuse at the border. I think the term might be “cafeteria Christians”.
You supported Barry Hussein. Barry put kids in cages just like Trump.

:oops8:
Typical RWNJ completely misses context and builds a strawman.
typical leftist dodge from the facts

God is Great.

ok what's the purposes for that?

Most appear to be fake Christians.
It's a handy device to pull out when needed, otherwise it's ignored.

Ugly stuff, since sincere Christians do exist.
I totally agree and respect the sincere ones. I became completely disgusted though, when they supported child abuse at the border. I think the term might be “cafeteria Christians”.
You supported Barry Hussein. Barry put kids in cages just like Trump.

:oops8:
Typical RWNJ completely misses context and builds a strawman.

You hate facts, especially when you're lying to promote your bigotry.

NO FAIR pointing out the truth that Barry put kids in cages, you hate Trump.

God is Great.

No purpose, it's just that the aperture shines directly on the CCD. It's like looking in a mirror. A DSLR will compensate. but cellphones don't

God is Great.

No purpose, it's just that the aperture shines directly on the CCD. It's like looking in a mirror. A DSLR will compensate. but cellphones don't

ok
She should just keep that mouth open it's big enough for a republican dick.lol

You can't possible expect Christians to vote for Democrats can you?
Are Democrats the Party of Black Market Fetal Baby Part sales?

THERE YOU HAVE IT, THE WORLD’S SMARTEST WOMAN HAS SPOKEN:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-20-at-9.54.03-PM.png

The true Christians who strive to go by what Jesus actually taught will have a hard time voting for Trump, but the fake Christians who bastardize the religion and use it for an excuse to justify their hateful actions will stay with Trump till the end.
Please by all means, justify a Christian voting for a person who believes in abortion.
Please, by all means, justify people voting and running period based on that comment

God is Great.

So, I started replying and even though I saved the draft, it is no longer

No, it wouldn't mean God prefers Joe, it will mean Joe is the one who will further His plan
There will be NWO, do you see Trump ushering that in

God is Great.

No, it wouldn't mean God prefers Joe, it will mean Joe is the one who will further His plan

Got it. Now you tie it to some supposed NWO that is mentioned nowhere in the bible. You conspiracy theory nuts got it made. If one part of your crazy story doesn't line up with another part, you just make up shit to bridge the gap.

God is Great.

Got it. Now you tie it to some supposed NWO that is mentioned nowhere in the bible. You conspiracy theory nuts got it made. If one part of your crazy story doesn't line up with another part, you just make up shit to bridge the gap.
Excuse me darling...it is in the Bible, it's just not called NWO

What crazy story did I tell and add another to line up both
See, that's why I didn't want to reply in the first place...
You are looking at the natural, I am not

If Biden wins, that is God's will...bottom line

It is always shocking and sadly, comical, to watch any "conservative(tRUPMster), attempt to make some kind of religious comment.
Their first line of defense it the "abortion" issue. They have no real concept what they are talking about. And they incorrectly try to make it into a false comparison.
Their next mistake is to bring up prayer in school. Another wrong on their part.
The "STATE" and religion are on separate planes.
But when it comes to true SCRIPTURE, they fall so terribly flat.
They want to stand on their values but they have none.
Their values are...it's all about me and my wealth.

Forum List

Back