The Hand of Providence: How RBG's death saved the 2020 election and possibly the nation.

Those in Trumper denial, filled with hate and rage, simply will not look at the proof of Democratic superiority on the causes for declining abortions. I posted those proofs about #64.

We are seeing the dawning bitterness of the Trumpers that they are headed to the greatest of political train wrecks since 1932.
Still lying? A lower rate of abortions is no proof at all that democrats are the reason behind this.
They still are still as solidly pro choice (i.e. pro abortions) as ever,

Those in Trumper denial, filled with hate and rage, simply will not look at the proof of Democratic superiority on the causes for declining abortions. I posted those proofs about #64.

We are seeing the dawning bitterness of the Trumpers that they are headed to the greatest of political train wrecks since 1932.
Still lying? A lower rate of abortions is no proof at all that democrats are the reason behind this.
They still are still as solidly pro choice (i.e. pro abortions) as ever,
Your bitter rage and loathing at Democratic superiority in policy and plans are obvious.

Your bitter rage and loathing at Democratic superiority in policy and plans are obvious.
Not as obvious as your trolling. If you want to go on ignore just say so. No need to be a pestering dick.
Eric, you got shown up as being wrong. You made it worse by ad homming and got called out. You still have not looked at the proofs. The trolling is all yours, brother.

RBG's death forced Trump and McConnell's hand. They much rather would have taken a chance to win the election and then when she died to replace her with a hard core righty, one much tougher than Gorsuch or Kavanaugh.

With ever increasing chances of Republican debacle looming ahead, McConnell will try to force it through in the lame duck session, because doing so before the election would cost GOP the WH and the Senate.

The problem is that he has about six GOP senators, including Collins and Murkowski, who don't want to do it at all, wishing to leave it to the next term.

Yell all you want. Put me on Ignore all you want. If you can't stand the battle, then run. But please put your arguments into context and cite.

Last edited:
We know the Deep State communists, globalists, RINOS and Democrats are gearing up for mass confusion via mail in balloting this year, they were relying on a 5-4 SCOTUS decision on the election fraud to put in Biden and possibly foment a civil war (their War Games article summed it very well).

But now that RBG has died, and Trump has decided not to replace this justice until after the election, the Deep State has one less SCOTUS vote to enact their plan.

This is the Hand of Providence.

God is Great.
ALL THE TIME...God's plan, unfolding...right before the eyes of those who can see

God's plan? So if Trump loses the election, that will mean God prefers Biden for president. Right?
Biden will bring on the apocalypse so that too is Gods plan

Not as obvious as your trolling. If you want to go on ignore just say so. No need to be a pestering dick.
Eric, you got shown up as being wrong. You made it worse by ad homming and got called out. You still have not looked at the proofs. The trolling is all yours, brother.

RBG's death forced Trump and McConnell's hand. They much rather would have taken a chance to win the election and then when she died to replace her with a hard core righty, one much tougher than Gorsuch or Kavanaugh.

With ever increasing chances of Republican debacle looming ahead, McConnell will try to force it through in the lame duck session, because doing so before the election would cost GOP the WH and the Senate.

The problem is that he has about six GOP senators, including Collins and Murkowski, who don't want to do it at all, wishing to leave it to the next term.

Yell all you want. Put me on Ignore all you want. If you can't stand the battle, then run. But please put your arguments into context and cite.
fakey jakey still stumbling and bumbling claiming to be right but woefully wrong
President Trump was elected to fill the supreme court so that's the cards he will be playing it's called a royal flush

We know the Deep State communists, globalists, RINOS and Democrats are gearing up for mass confusion via mail in balloting this year, they were relying on a 5-4 SCOTUS decision on the election fraud to put in Biden and possibly foment a civil war (their War Games article summed it very well).

But now that RBG has died, and Trump has decided not to replace this justice until after the election, the Deep State has one less SCOTUS vote to enact their plan.

God is Great.
ALL THE TIME...God's plan, unfolding...right before the eyes of those who can see

God's plan? So if Trump loses the election, that will mean God prefers Biden for president. Right?

wow ---Really? Hell fire and brimstone, the end of the world? That apocalypse? And you wonder why people say you're nuts.

Your trolling post (#83) was about abortion, again, and had nothing to do with Ginsburg dying and
republican political considerations....the thing you tried to attack me over.

You have done this over and over now.

And you can't even get that right. Consider yourself ignored.

Your trolling post (#83) was about abortion, again, and had nothing to do with Ginsburg dying and
republican political considerations....the thing you tried to attack me over.

You have done this over and over now.

And you can't even get that right. Consider yourself ignored.
I called you out, met every silly point you made (look at #64 - you did not even get that right), and your hate-filled bitterness is quite evident.

And quit being goofy. The threat is about RBG's death and how it affects the election and aftermath.

God is Great.

wow ---Really? Hell fire and brimstone, the end of the world? That apocalypse? And you wonder why people say you're nuts.
bigreb, who ran away from me in Kannapolis many years ago, is riffing on latter day lived-religion apocalypticism, and believes that America the Promised Land has fallen and failed to live up to supposed covenants with a fiery Jehovah-type Christian thunderbolt firing God. We all are going to get it for being anti-evangelical baddies, Bulldog, but he and his righteous buddies will be blessed and protected by their God.

You oughta see what Mormon extremist prepperism and end times wonders we got running around the Great Basin getting already to prosper when bad times come, while you and I are a-roasting on the fire pit spit.

God is Great.

bigreb, who ran away from me in Kannapolis many years ago, is riffing on latter day lived-religion apocalypticism, and believes that America the Promised Land has fallen and failed to live up to supposed covenants with a fiery Jehovah-type Christian thunderbolt firing God. We all are going to get it for being anti-evangelical baddies, Bulldog, but he and his righteous buddies will be blessed and protected by their God.

You oughta see what Mormon extremist prepperism and end times wonders we got running around the Great Basin getting already to prosper when bad times come, while you and I are a-roasting on the fire pit spit.

Yep. I know a couple of people just like him. They were just like everybody else years ago, but something went wrong in their head, and this is what they turned in to.

The vast number of abortions are by Christians failed by the family planning practices of the GoP.
You mean to tell me mankind has corrupted Christianity too?!? Maybe you could have noticed the many branches of "Christianity" or how many times the Bible has been revised.

The vast number of abortions are by Christians failed by the family planning practices of the GoP.
You mean to tell me mankind has corrupted Christianity too?!? Maybe you could have noticed the many branches of "Christianity" or how many times the Bible has been revised.
Not at all. Christians know what they should be doing, but they don't.

The true Christians who strive to go by what Jesus actually taught will have a hard time voting for Trump, but the fake Christians who bastardize the religion and use it for an excuse to justify their hateful actions will stay with Trump till the end.
Please by all means, justify a Christian voting for a person who believes in abortion.

The true Christians who strive to go by what Jesus actually taught will have a hard time voting for Trump, but the fake Christians who bastardize the religion and use it for an excuse to justify their hateful actions will stay with Trump till the end.
Please by all means, justify a Christian voting for a person who believes in abortion.
Noted and rejected.

Hey Stupid, 2/3 of Americans want Ginsberg replaced prior to the election.

Forum List

Back